What's new

If Mughals did not loot India, what exactly was their contribution to India?

So Mughals were Indian?

No wonder you built a library in Afghanistan.

Yes, Mugals were Indian of foreign descent. Even my 5 year old know that. And yes we will build libraries and schools, since we believe that knowledge is more powerful than guns. It's just a matter of time. ;)

Yes Mughals civilized India. Indians lost their culture and civilization.

LOST where LOL?? :jester:

Rather the Mugals intermingled and adapted a lot of Indian culture that one of their most famous emperor Akbar The Great even ended up founding his own religion Din-i Ilahi which was actually a hybrid of Sunni Islam and Hinduism. It also included teachings of other religions like Christianity, Buddhism etc.

So they never civilized nor destroyed any civilization, rather they adopted and shared views and values of different civilizations.

Your description is right on about Indians. They just don’t have the ability to create a lasting civilization. Indians are egotistical and self centered people who only lookout after themselves. They have no understanding of team work and will easily backstab and betray.

Yet with all these drawbacks we will never provide shelter to the biggest enemy of our ally/partner inside our territory unlike some of our neigbhours. So much for your backstabbing jibe. ;)

Yes, Mugals were Indian of foreign descent. Even my 5 year old know that. And yes we will build libraries and schools, since we believe that knowledge is more powerful than guns. It's just a matter of time. ;)

Rather the Mugals intermingled and adapted a lot of Indian culture that one of their most famous emperor Akbar The Great even ended up founding his own religion Din-i Ilahi which was actually a hybrid of Sunni Islam and Hinduism. It also included teachings of other religions like Christianity, Buddhism etc.

So they never civilized nor destroyed any civilization, rather they adopted and shared views and values of different civilizations.

If you say so. But most would agree that Central Asian or Persian bring civilization to India. The existing Indian caste system serve as a way of enslavement of certain population. It’s best that India get rid of such oppression and judge people on ability instead of by caste.

Rasul Allah for Prophets
Razi Allah for the companions of Last of the Muslim Prophet

Ah that is good to know...thanks. I have not been paying attention to PDF lately to comment on any of the rest.

Where I dropped off tho, Afrazul was clearly a poser yet still convincing ppl of this and that.

If you say so. But most would agree that Central Asian or Persian bring civilization to India. The existing Indian caste system serve as a way of enslavement of certain population. It’s best that India get rid of such oppression and judge people on ability instead of by caste.

Now you are self contradicting yourself. If the central asians had destroyed;

Why is India still having the so called Cast system??

Why is India still the largest Hindu nation??

Why is India still home to a vast area of historic/prehistoric artifacts which even predates most religion in the world??

The fact is they were invaders initially, but they settled what is today's India and were very much Indian for following generations that they don't even had courts/territories outside Indian subcontinent. They adobted Indian culture (even married Indian's) and shared their cultural values with India.

And please don't tell me the cast system is just confined to India. It's a curse of the subcontinent.

When you have a totally contrived history like Indians, you have to justify that with propaganda like India absorbed all.

At the same time, the BJP government and military of India have declared all Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Tribals, and Dalits enemies of Hinduism and the state.

Hindu religion and Hindu history is all revisionist propaganda.

The first Aryan/Iranic settlers in Pakistan had nothing to do with current Sanatan dharma of today.

Best j..ws and Hindus are dead ones eh
That's too harsh.

Plenty of hindus fought for the Muslim empires and loyally served.

he meant razi Allah (for the companions of Last of the Muslim Prophets) and once A.S (alahi Salam reserved for Prophets in Sunni sect and in Shia sect includes most of the household of last Prophet)

Rasul Allah for Prophets
Razi Allah for the companions of Last of the Muslim Prophets

he also said that Tipu Sultan forced Hindus to convert to Ahmadi sect of Islam (decades before the birth of Mirza Ahmed, the founder of the sect during British rule)

he is crazy like Modi jee (killing your own kind for the benefit of the USA) just to feel equality with Israel and USA

P.S
he is also a bong like this wannabe white-man joe shearer and just as dangerous albeit he (joe) is only dangerous for Pakistan

PPS.
you all should have seen the pain for Indian losses in his writing, and while most of you went away he stayed behind to defend honor of Indian air force. joe and he were like 2 bodies one aatma during that time period.
I come to defend no one but people.

I am not a nationalist. But that does not make me a Pakistani either.

I was the one who speculated increased Indian losses than what was reported. You have no idea what you are talking about.

When you have a totally contrived history like Indians, you have to justify that with propaganda like India absorbed all.

At the same time, the BJP government and military of India have declared all Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Tribals, and Dalits enemies of Hinduism and the state.

Hindu religion and Hindu history is all revisionist propaganda.

The first Aryan/Iranic settlers in Pakistan had nothing to do with current Sanatan dharma of today.
The term Sanatan Dharma itself is new.

There is no Hinduism. Never was.

Just Brahminical apartheid and perpetual slavery.

Ah that is good to know...thanks. I have not been paying attention to PDF lately to comment on any of the rest.

Where I dropped off tho, Afrazul was clearly a poser yet still convincing ppl of this and that.
:cry:

All my hard work and intention to convert billions of Indians for mudijee on PDF failed.

Oh wait.

Such hatred. No wonder..
As if you don't hate Muslims?

That's too harsh.

Plenty of hindus fought for the Muslim empires and loyally served.

I come to defend no one but people.

I am not a nationalist. But that does not make me a Pakistani either.

I was the one who speculated increased Indian losses than what was reported. You have no idea what you are talking about.

The term Sanatan Dharma itself is new.

There is no Hinduism. Never was.

Just Brahminical apartheid and perpetual slavery.

:cry:

All my hard work and intention to convert billions of Indians for mudijee on PDF failed.

Oh wait.

As if you don't hate Muslims?
Check that stayement

Your 5 year old is told that, the kid does not have the understanding to figure out that Mughals were outsiders in India.

This is a patriarchal mindset here. The Muslim men from outside married Indian women and became Indian. If this is acceptable then they are Indian. If not then they are foreigners.
In a similar vein Kashmir does not allow women who marry non Kashmiries to own property in JK or something like that.if a non Kashmiri Male marries a Kashmiri female and settle in the valley why can't their children be called Kashmiri ? But the vice versa scenario is ok . That's the problem we need to apply consistent yardstick and arrive at an answer.

Our Indian troll team is coming back after their embarrassment at Balakot. It seems finally they can show their faces again.

@AfrazulMandal is a Hindu. He is part of the same genre of trolls as the others, just comes from a different direction.

PAF should shoot down more of their jets and take a few more pilots, it will help with our trolling problem here, lol.

What civilization did they have before Dilli Sultanat, Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Mughals?

They were an impoverished, isolated backwards region which was under the control of various Iranic invaders and suppressed by its Brahmin class.

Every time a new empire arose, they massacred whole populations and razed buildings to the ground to start from scratch.

Muslims brought continuity, security, and stability from the constant internecine warfare in the pre-Islamic era.

It was so bad that RSS (Modi and BJP origin) actually had to invent a history for Hindus by stealing Pakistani ancient cultures and re-inventing/falsifying Iranic invaders as Hindus.

The contrived history of India before Islam is used as the justification for all sorts of revenge violence and oppression against minorities.

You can blame their British Masters for telling them stories eh
Jindu

There is substantial Evidence that the Mughals looted India.

In 1659, Aurangzeb sent presents to Mecca worth 660,000 rupees in an era when one rupee fetched 280 kilograms of rice

Aurangzeb jailed his father and usurped throne. To gain legitimacy,then, he sent to foreign Muslim holy places and kings 70 Lakhs in 6 years

DKKynj2UQAA-xhZ.jpg

Aurangzeb sent 70 Lakhs to foreign Muslim kings and foreign Muslim holy places. 70 Lakhs was almost twice the total revenue of England

DKKzIMjVoAAyDtb.jpg

What would pakistani's say if imran Khan sent to Saudi Arabia an amout equal to twice the GDP of Britain ? What would the "Secular" Indians say if Modi was to send to Angkor Wat amount equal to twice the GDP of Britain ? ( Its another thing that both India and pakistan cant afford it today)

This is an authentic painting from Babarnama (autobiography of Babar) which shows a few tents and horses dying in a Mughal camp. This is how "rich" the Mughals were before they came to India.

DKK2d6kVoAA3sN6.jpg

DKK2d6kVoAA3sN6.jpg

So how did the Mughals get "Rich" ?

They got rich by destroying villages,burning crops,waging jihad, forcing people to submission and levying oppressive taxes. Mughals became rich by levying very huge tax on subjects. No European Government was so oppressive and nowhere was tax collection so huge.

DKK6sx-U8AA0m0n.jpg

While Shahjahan was busy constructing Taj Mahal using Hindu tax money, most Hindus could not even afford a basic meal and a piece of cloth.

DKK8yZNUEAEhuuH.jpg

DKK84qJVAAA8I-z.jpg

Mughals were richer than European kings and owned many harems, Indian peasant was multiple times poorer than his European counterpart.

DKK-KGIVoAESiaQ.jpg

Leading macroeconomic historian Maddison called Mughal state"parasitic" They hoarded jewels and built harems, but no major irrigation work.

DKLEUMVV4AApe1t.jpg

DKLEdTKVAAA-sDn.jpg

By the time Mughal era formally ended in 1857, India became thoroughly destitute. THIS is the reality of "Mughal rule" which shameless and ignorant Indians and pakistanis love to glorify.

DKLMPBOWAAEEXuk.jpg

Mughal Jihadi emperor Shahjahan built Taj Mahal at the cost of 4 crores when people of India were dying of Famines.

Mughals had nothing of their own but tents. Shahjahan built this Persian monument after taxes on poor Hindu peasants who died of hunger.

DEqup7NUMAAZYqi.jpg

During Shahjahan's rule, there were severely drastic famines in Gujarat and Deccan. People were managed to be alive had subsisted on Dog Meat

DEqwEOhVwAAS4nt.jpg

DEqwNrLVwAAcBsx.jpg

Of course, Shahjahan continued to extract revenue. This did not stop his is officers who, continued to harass poor Hindu peasants. He continued to break Hindu temples.

Shahjahan imported theologians from Persia, granted them vast lands. He sold Hindus as slaves in markets of Central Asia and Middle East.

India's share of world GDP before Mughal invaders came was 32.54 % .

India's share of world GDP by the end of Mughal age(1820 CE) was 16%

THIS was their contribution to India.

As you can see, India was world's richest country long before any Mughal invader set foot here.

DsnqBxDV4AAZCIi.jpg

This graph of global historical GDP shows how India became poor after the Islamic invasion happened.

DsoICgLUcAEfgmJ.jpg

Taxation in Mughal India was oppressively higher and more than three times the traditional taxation of a Hindu state. While Shahjahan was squandering money on majestic personal graves, people of the country had to subsist on dog meat. THIS is the reality of the "great" mughals.

A ruler of a tiny kingdom and a vassal of Mughal state, Sawai Jai Singh sponsored technology and built astronomical observatories all over India and promoted learning, all in the midst of political turmoil and foreign invasions. Any such contribution in technology by Mughals?

DyTkt_pXgAE4G4a.jpg

DyTkYjdXQAAWi5j.jpg

Here is a free lesson in REAL history for you.

Akbar ordered a converted Brahmin to write Allopanishad. This book was then fraudulently inserted in genuine copies of Atharva Veda. One verse of Allopanishad reads-"Allo Rasula Mahamad Akbarasya allam" Until early 20th century, many Atharvaveda manuscripts had Allopanishad

Doo37HYX0AALwYw.jpg

Akbar's dirty trick almost succeeded. Many manuscripts of Atharvaveda carried Allopanishad until 20th century.. It also had a chapter proclaiming the supremacy of Allah and the religion of Islam over polytheism. Swami Dayananda Saraswati (founder of Arya Samaj) started the movement to purge Allopanishad.

This fraudulent "Allopanishad" was promoted by "Mahatma" Gandhi who certified it as one of 108 authentic Upanishads [Excerpt from Gandhi's Speech at prayer meeting, Apr 4, 1947]

DotCcfAW0AAR58B.jpg

Here is a snippet from Allopanishad. Allah is referred to as "jyeshta" and "parama purna Brahmana". And it breaks into a sort of magical spell "janaan pashoon siddhaan jalacharaan adrstam kuru kuru phat". It was later claimed anybody who mastered Allopanishad could make things disappear.

DotDjWqXsAAcjvY.jpg

Here is anther interesting snippet.

Sials are Jat tribe of Pakistan. So in 1547 only 24% of Sial names were Muslim names, by 1712 it was 82%. So bulk of islamisation of this and other tribes took place under Mughals.

So much for conversion under "sufi" islam.

D26-EiUVAAMoC9A.jpg

Here is another contribution of the Mughals to India.

The printing press, which was introduced into Europe in 1415. When the Jesuits first met Akbar in 1580 , they offered him a sample of the Printing block as part of the new technology of printing.

Akbar sent a em-missionary to mecca asking if this was kosher and they reply came back that it was against the quran and islam. So Akbar dismissed this and the printing press did not make its presence felt in the Mughal territory till the 18th Century.

Technology and innovation suffered because the Mughals did not give a damn except for wealth, war and debauchery became the focus of court life.

So if it wasn't for the end of Mughal rule (who were incidentally brought down by the colonial powers given space by the Mughals, while the chinese emperor drove them away), India would have become another saudi arabia minus the oil.

What did the Maratha's accomplish?? A scientific revolution?? An industrial revolution?? They were constantly at war...had a oppressive tax regime.....lasting 100 years before being conquered by the Brits.

Back
Top Bottom