What's new

If Ladakh Stalemate Continues, A Two Front Scenario Is Possible

Feng Leng

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China

I anticipate the following sequence of events:

India will launch a major attack on China before November. It will fail in a bloody fashion and Indian Army forward deployment will become unsustainable in the winter. Then action will switch to Indian Air Force bombing strikes.

The LOC is not affected by winter weather so, by November, the main counterattack will come to India through the LOC.

Last edited:

India will launch a major attack on China before November. It will fail in a bloody fashion and Indian Army forward deployment will become unsustainable in the winter. Then action will switch to Indian Air Force bombing strikes.

The LOC is not affected by winter weather, so by November, the main counterattack will come to India through the LOC.
hindu `baniya` is very good at whining!!!

The LOC is not affected by winter weather, so by November, the main counterattack will come to India through the LOC.
If more Indians begin to think like Praween Sawhney, then the greater the danger is to China and Pakistan. For now, they can rest assured that the vast majority of the Indians are highly incompetent but this may not always stay the same way.

The entire IAF backed off after losing only two fighters to the PAF, and they 're talking about the two-fronts????? As long as India has such generals in abundance Pak should be OK.....

The LOC is not affected by winter weather so, by November, the main counterattack will come to India through the LOC.
Not a chance india will be aggressive. She has limited resources and very very poor maintenance and logistics.
However, when it comes to talking the mighty indians are already in Beijing and Islamabad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom