What's new

If Indian diplomat Devyani Khobragade was Pakistani, she would be doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if i quoted your post!!!
Y offended if i use A$$HOLE...

He is a respectful man. He has probably done greater services to India than Khobragade could ever. And because you are an ignorant fool who cannot make a post without cursing someone, I suggest you go find someone from your own background.

Any of your attempts to seek attention will be ignored hereafter.

Well, the fact is, she is not a Pakistani, and she still got doomed.

He is a respectful man. He has probably done greater services to India than Khobragade could ever. And because you are an ignorant fool who cannot make a post without cursing someone, I suggest you go find someone from your own background.

Any of your attempts to seek attention will be ignored hereafter.
Ohh really!!!Not sure what good he has done for india...
And what background are you talking man...
I hate him because he is trying to get attention by becoming more Americanized than america iteself...

How can they be so reckless when dealing with diplomat(even without full immunity).
Don't they understand respect is 2 way street...

Its just the standard procedure of a particular police department. She was arrested in the wrong police department. If she was arrested by Beverly Hill Cops, E Murphy would treat her better.

To the writer, the truth is Devyani is not Pakistani and she was arrested, strip searched and what not. I believe it is India that got spanked, not Pakistan. Please bring in Pakistan when that happens.

Assuming things until they are true makes you look desperate.

Yea Raymond Allen Davis

Are you aware that American Indian a$$hole named Preet Barhara who started all this, had misread the Form 60 in which it was clearly stated that the minimum wage to be paid was $4500 by the employer to Kobraghade and NOT to the maid? He thought that amount was to be paid to the maid as minimum wage!!! Jeez!

And the Yanks went berserk over this and in their enthusiasm handcuffed her in public and shoved her into jail with murderers and drug addicts without as much as checking out the facts!!

And more importantly, at the time of her arrest she was accredited advisor to the permanent Mission of India TO THE UN since Aug 2013 and her accreditation was valid till 31 Dec 2013. She thus had complete immunity from arrest or detention.

But the arrogance of the Yanks was spectacular! Unfortunately they hit the wrong ball this time and got a taste of their own medicine by India's retaliatory actions.

Next time they should be aware as to who they are trying to meddle around with. India ain't any sub Saharan banana republic. I thought they knew that?

As to the Bold, underlined part above, is the matter resolved? Has the US issued an apology? Has the person since been let go, as in not on bail? I mean where exactly is the matter at this moment?

And the whole world knows how arrogant the Yanks really are and that they don't give a **** about anything and anyone. Why highlight it then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom