What's new

If India supports freedom in Crimea, why not in Kashmir?

Ethnic Russians are the second biggest ethnicity in Kazakhstan. So, in future if the Russians decides to grab a large chunk of this Central Asian Republic's land, I hope there should not be much hue and cry from any corner of this world. But this will lead to some comedy of errors.For example, the author could have asked the Russians to hand over the Tatar speaking areas to Ukraine.Or he could have condemned the American occupation of Texas which by far and large should be a Mexican territory.But it is not going to happen. Crimea is a complex issue.Drawing parallel with Crimea with Kashmir is a farcical assumption as it will challenge almost every country's sovereignty and moral right to hold some part of it.

Lol! You don't even have a control on your own Govt and u are trying to interfere in Kashmir issue! So solve those first.
I really fail to understand if you can't manage your one state country, why did you ask for Independence?
You could have stayed with India or at least Pakistan.
You asked Independence, we granted you and you made a mess of yourself.
It's better u rejoin Pakistan again.
:p:
ddec022c31aaee922ab021753685e114c3efb20293f1bd8bbcbe9a46cfcc5e48.jpg

Lol! You don't even have a control on your own Govt and u are trying to interfere in Kashmir issue! So solve those first.
I really fail to understand if you can't manage your one state country, why did you ask for Independence?
You could have stayed with India or at least Pakistan.
You asked Independence, we granted you and you made a mess of yourself.
It's better u rejoin Pakistan again.

No you misunderstand. The Awami League is a proxy administration actually run from New Delhi and who apparently don't give a $hit when AL thugs butcher Hindus ...

Ethnic Russians are the second biggest ethnicity in Kazakhstan. So, in future if the Russians decides to grab a large chunk of this Central Asian Republic's land, I hope there should not be much hue and cry from any corner of this world. But this will lead to some comedy of errors.For example, the author could have asked the Russians to hand over the Tatar speaking areas to Ukraine.Or he could have condemned the American occupation of Texas which by far and large should be a Mexican territory.But it is not going to happen. Crimea is a complex issue.Drawing parallel with Crimea with Kashmir is a farcical assumption as it will challenge almost every country's sovereignty and moral right to hold some part of it.
Itna lamba bhashan:mad: could've just written Kashmir hamara hai:partay:

These things have been discussed to death many times,dont you people get bored reading and repeating the same thing again and again.

No you misunderstand. The Awami League is a proxy administration actually run from New Delhi and who apparently don't give a $hit when AL thugs butcher Hindus ...

You misunderstood my point, AL is the ruling party of BD, which is controlled from New Delhi and you are admitting that openly. Don't u have shame!
That's why I was asking, why did you ask for Independence!

Why some people keep on making statements like "India backed out of referendum" again again? Is it an attempt make something true by repeating it gazzillion times?

You misunderstood my point, AL is the ruling party of BD, which is controlled from New Delhi and you are admitting that openly. Don't u have shame!
That's why I was asking, why did you ask for Independence!

Read my book and things will be clearer on the issue you have raised ...

Read my book and things will be clearer on the issue you have raised ...
Why dont you post some parts of your book here,that will erase misconceptions between us and will be he;pful for a better future.:pleasantry:

Back
Top Bottom