What's new

If india loves afghanistan so much why don't they take afghan refugee's in then?

Why not Pakistan send them back as India did with Bengalis in 1971 and even Afghan refugees came back to Afghanista from Iran .... if Iran can send them back whats wrong with Pakistan doing the same .

Iran never asked India to take Afghan refugees .

Lol, you know the answer.

If India was sitting next to Afghanistan. First, Taliban never came to power. Secondly, A refugee crisis never took place.

I do?

Have you ever checked the number of Bangladesh refugees? For a starter, even leaving that catastrophe aside, look up the pattern of migrations from Bangladesh, on foot, with no belongings, to the border, from 1947 onwards. Unlike the one great upheaval on the western side, in the east, the haemorrhaging continued - continues.

Why not Pakistan send them back as India did with Bengalis in 1971 and even Afghan refugees came back to Afghanista from Iran .... if Iran can send them back whats wrong with Pakistan doing the same .

Because we did not 'send' the refugees back.

They went back with pride and joy, looking forward to their new country, and to new lives. The refugee camps were closed step by step, not arbitrarily to speed up their departure.

They were encouraged, never coerced.

I do?

Have you ever checked the number of Bangladesh refugees? For a starter, even leaving that catastrophe aside, look up the pattern of migrations from Bangladesh, on foot, with no belongings, to the border, from 1947 onwards. Unlike the one great upheaval on the western side, in the east, the haemorrhaging continued - continues.
India invaded East Pak within 10 months.

After all Indian Army also needed preparatory work, otherwise PM IG was ready to do op in March.

Pakistan sitting since Soviet War, crying like hell, but doing nothing. In supreme national interest, if refugee crisis hurting so much, then why not they solving Taliban problem?

Why Pakistan is not taking steps to send those Afghani refugees back in step by step process @Lion786
I do?

Because we did not 'send' the refugees back.

They went back with pride and joy, looking forward to their new country, and to new lives. The refugee camps were closed step by step, not arbitrarily to speed up their departure.

They were encouraged, never coerced.

India invaded BD within 10 months.

After all Indian Army also needed preparatory work, otherwise PM IG was ready to do op in March.

Pakistan sitting since Soviet War, crying like hell, but doing nothing. In supreme national interest, if refugee crisis hurting so much, then why not they solving Taliban problem?

So? What is the point? You are aware that the invasion was precisely because of the refugee issue.

As far as Pakistan is concerned, the Afghan refugees were useful cannon fodder, useful recruits, as long as they wanted to intervene militarily. They still do, but there is too much attention. The whole world is looking to see what Pakistan will do next. This is obviously not the time to groom them as terrorists.

They aren't needed any more.

Why Pakistan is not taking steps to send those Afghani refugees back in step by step process @Lion786

How?

Fix bayonets. Advance at a march?

So? What is the point? You are aware that the invasion was precisely because of the refugee issue.

As far as Pakistan is concerned, the Afghan refugees were useful cannon fodder, useful recruits, as long as they wanted to intervene militarily. They still do, but there is too much attention. The whole world is looking to see what Pakistan will do next.
Exactly. That's what my point. But if India sitting next to Afghanistan, like by holding whole Azad Kashmir. Then we invaded Talibans in 1999 with Iran.

This is obviously not the time to groom them as terrorists.

They still doing this, there is a whole documentary of Al jaz on Afghan ISIS who saying they using not Ak-47 but Type 56, and trained in one of the camps in Azad Kashmir.

What the f*** are you talking about and how is this even relative to the topic under discussion??
Obviously bombing of your own citizens never related to anyone.

Pashtuns are pretty happy that they become IDP,,,,

And then saying " Dushman ke baccho OK Padhana hai". They are pretty happy that Pakistan declared them terrorist and enemy after displacing them and bombing them.

Exactly. That's what my point. But if India sitting next to Afghanistan, like by holding whole Azad Kashmir. Then we invaded Talibans in 1999 with Iran.

They still doing this, there is a whole documentary of Al jaz on Afghan ISIS who saying they using not Ak-47 but Type 56, and trained in one of the camps in Azad Kashmir.

Very frankly, if India had been the neighbour, and if India had Afghan government support, like it did and continues to have, the problem would have been cleaned up - as you say, probably in collaboration with Iran - in a few months.

Yes, they still do the clandestine stuff, and then wonder why they have a bad reputation.

Because love ends with money problems..!
LOL,
just returned ( yet again after 2 weeks)from 1 hour drive each way, after taking a afghan refugee family that has 6 people to a local grocery store. The mom and daughter drove with me to a local store in Forth Worth where they shopped 2 weeks worth of groceries thanks to contributions sent to me by many Pakistanis. Tomorrow I go pick up 2 mattresses for another afghan family that is sleeping on the floor.
They thanked me and all I said that as a muslim, I was merely doing my duty!
Any Indians like to contribute, I have paypal and a official receipt form anon profit for tax write off.!!!

That would mean spending more money on Afghan refugees. India doesn't love them enough to spend for them. Afghans know that but they rather enjoy bleeding the economy of Pakistan that could hurt them. It is like Afghans enjoy shooting in their own feet. Misplaced priority i am afraid.

Hatred takes it to the new level which defies the logic to no end. In essence, Afghans are stupid unfortunately, and that's why Pakistan is paying the price. And precisely why India is taking advantage of Afghans' stupidity. I am glad IOK is not that stupid as Afghanistan, and that's why it is hurting India so bad. :D

Pashtuns are pretty happy that they become IDP,,,,
I am pushtoon and
Screenshot (17)_edited.jpg

We have enough oil but you dont forget to bring a good quality Perfume along with you bcz you indians smell like donkey's shit

That would mean spending more money on Afghan refugees. India doesn't love them enough to spend for them. Afghans know that but they rather enjoy bleeding the economy of Pakistan that could hurt them. It is like Afghans enjoy shooting in their own feet. Misplaced priority i am afraid.

Hatred takes it to the new level which defies the logic to no end. In essence, Afghans are stupid unfortunately, and that's why Pakistan is paying the price. And precisely why India is taking advantage of Afghans' stupidity. I am glad IOK is not that stupid as Afghanistan, and that's why it is hurting India so bad. :D

oopss!! uff ye mohabbat, ye paisa ye stupidity aur kambakht na jane kya kya.. ab itne bhi genius na bano ki samandar ki machli hawa me udne lage :P :P

Back
Top Bottom