What's new

If India is to make Jammu & Kashmir love India, referendum is the only way

haha stop with this Shia Sunni BS. idhar PmlN aur PTI wale aik hogaye tum logon k bhonkne ki waja se..Shia Sunni wese hi Muslims hain :lol: jaa kahin aaur jaake bongian mar

Everyone who is aware of the situation in Kashmir at the ground level knows this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7965451.stm

Shia Sunni differences have torn apart the Muslim world. Sorry but they exist, whether you like it or not.

As for your local political scene, please, no one on this side of the Radcliffe line gives a crap.

Lolz ok how about a referendum in ladakh and jammu ? :D

Referendum if it happens will have to happen in the whole of Jammu and Kashmir as per the UN resolution including PakOccKAshmir which would also include Shaksgam Valley, the area gifted by you to the Chinese. You will have to first vacate your side of Kashmir and also take back Shaksgam valley from China. You wont do either of these things. So no referendum. You have made the UN resolution defunct with repeated violations.

PLease check the ChathamHouse Survey posted earlier by me to see public opinion on both sides of kashmir.

Everyone who is aware of the situation in Kashmir at the ground level knows this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7965451.stm

Shia Sunni differences have torn apart the Muslim world. Sorry but they exist, whether you like it or not.

As for your local political scene, please, no one on this side of the Radcliffe line gives a crap.

Incase of war with India everyone is Pakistan is united which is actually a good thing for our country n religion. Kashmiris living under the occupation of indian army are also united.. I m from Azad Kashmir and I never heard anyone even debating about this Shia Sunni conflict so keep ur stupid propaganda confined to ur side of Radcliff line. which is after IOK.

Incase of war with India everyone is Pakistan is united which is actually a good thing for our country n religion. Kashmiris living under the occupation of indian army are also united.. I m from Azad Kashmir and I never heard anyone even debating about this Shia Sunni conflict so keep ur stupid propaganda confined to ur side of Radcliff line. which is after IOK.

It's not propoganda. I posted a BBC article. You can choose to remain in denial if you want. Anyway, Kashmir Valley is very different from PakOccKashmir. Ethncities and languages are completely different. Cant compare the two.

Referendum if it happens will have to happen in the whole of Jammu and Kashmir as per the UN resolution including PakOccKAshmir which would also include Shaksgam Valley, the area gifted by you to the Chinese. You will have to first vacate your side of Kashmir and also take back Shaksgam valley from China. You wont do either of these things. So no referendum. You have made the UN resolution defunct with repeated violations.

PLease check the ChathamHouse Survey posted earlier by me to see public opinion on both sides of kashmir.
Oh .. Then impose the curfew as long as you want :D we will train and armed the youth of Kashmir ..
Thanks for the favour .. :)

Back
Top Bottom