What's new

If India is computer, Congress its default programme: Rahul Gandhi

He is right in saying this. It is Nehru's India we are witnessing till today. Anti-Congress forces have been unable to formulate policies which form a complete structure and can replace that constructed by Nehru.

Congress has been extremely successful so far, reigning in and managing a country like India is a huge accomplishment.

worry about fixing your democracy first before you start worrying ours. last when i checked it was far worse of than ours, to point of being taken over by the taliban.

worry about fixing your democracy first before you start worrying ours. last when i checked it was far worse of than ours, to point of being taken over by the taliban.

I wish you the best and certainly hope Modi becomes the PM :partay:.

I wish you the best and certainly hope Modi becomes the PM :partay:.

A brief reply to your signature considering how provocating it is. I find it funny how the mods love to promote this type of sh*t. Don’t forget Pakistan was a piece of bread Crum that the nation of India donated to settle your band of hooligans that could not co-exist with mother India. Quite rightly comments like these can only come out of Pakistani’s who have no sense of belonging what so ever. You were, will and always be nothing but infiltrators, you existence depends upon it.

Don't be provoked. Only the weak provoke and are in turn provoked. Ignore and move ahead. :)
A brief reply to your signature considering how provocating it is. I find it funny how the mods love to promote this type of sh*t. Don’t forget Pakistan was a piece of bread Crum that the nation of India donated to settle your band of hooligans that could not co-exist with mother India. Quite rightly comments like these can only come out of Pakistani’s who have no sense of belonging what so ever. You were, will and always be nothing but infiltrators, you existence depends upon it.

Yawn! Don't waste my time on misplaced loyalties. Stick to the topic :coffee:

Aaj phir pappu ki maa royegi.
Waise pappu trying to say " if India is a computer then khangres is default virus. "

The default software is always crap.

What is the first thing a person does when they get a new smartphone? Get rid of the "native" web browser software, and look through the App store for a better one.

Every "default" app on my smartphone has been replaced with a better one from the Android App store.

Even the default calculator apps and default notepad apps are crap. Pick any random one from the App store and it will be better than the default ones.

I love you man :smitten:

no wonder why he is still a bachelor!!!
how could he get to pick up girls with these cheesy oneliners.......

Congressi software has been corrupted now. We need replacement.

Congressi software has been corrupted now. We need replacement.

1237635_507899545955565_408667418_n.png

:omghaha:

what a idiot :cuckoo: this guy gets dumber and dumber next he will say the CPU is his mama Sonia

sick_computer.gif

And this is India's outcome

Back
Top Bottom