What's new

If India and Pakistan go to War, Israeli Weapons could be decisive

Pakistan would supply Syria and Hezbollah with necessary missiles and other tech if Israel support India in any conflict

Oh dear..... WTF..... :confused:

My faith in humanity is shaken to an extent after watching this clip.
Oh come on don't be so harsh. Makes me wanna go get me some Israeli [Expletive]!

You mean American weapons!! The Israelis wouldn't survive a few hours without direct and indirect support from the USA/West.

These clowns are much more delusional than I thought.

Kosher = Helal, doesn't work in Haram hands....

I would have dismissed it in any other time!!! But, with IK's luck anything is possible!!!! Now, think about an Israili pilot in the Pak hands!!! As for the negotiations, sky is the limit....

The most interesting thing is that even if Pakistan had captured an Israeli pilot they would never admit to it. Some things are just better left unannounced.

For now Pakistan needs to continuously pile up deadly weapons of all kinds.

Momin hai tau bay-taigh bhi larta hai sipahi...

Which is not to say that equipment is not important but there are others factors as well.

Even if there were to be a situation where Pakistan had captured an israeli pilot, Pakistan would never admit to it. Even if the Israeli PM were to land in Islamabad to ask in person to have the pilot returned, Pakistan would simply be like, "... we never captured an Israeli pilot. You should ask the Indians for his whereabouts."

Back
Top Bottom