What's new

If I were the judge of Asia Bibi's case

Vikki

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I would be restless...would lose my peace...imagine ,based on the evidence that was put forward before the judges ,it was proved she has in fact said something negative about mohammed...and imagine you were one of the judges..you have to hand out death punishment for something which in today's internet era is so common...people abuse each othrrs god day in and day out on net..(in countries like US and UK ,people even criticise each others religionss publicly)
The judges wouldn't have a choice..even if they want to turn down the high court's judgement,they have to worry about ransacking of the country by the religiouss groups...they have to worry about someone shooting them down and becoming a hero in the eyes of fanatic common masses...thank god ,i am not a judge and dont have to face such a difficilt situation

I would be restless...would lose my peace...imagine ,based on the evidence that was put forward before the judges ,it was proved she has in fact said something negative about mohammed...and imagine you were one of the judges..you have to hand out death punishment for something which in today's internet era is so common...people abuse each othrrs god day in and day out on net..(in countries like US and UK ,people even criticise each others religionss publicly)
The judges wouldn't have a choice..even if they want to turn down the high court's judgement,they have to worry about ransacking of the country by the religiouss groups...they have to worry about someone shooting them down and becoming a hero in the eyes of fanatic common masses...thank god ,i am not a judge and dont have to face such a difficilt situation

Hi,

Prophet Mohammad never punished anyone for humiliating him or calling him with bad names---and neither did Allah ask any muslim to protect HIS name---.

1. What muslims are doing is totally against the cardinal rules of Islam---.

2. What muslims are saying is Allah is not strong---HE does not have the ability to protect the name of His prophet's integrity---so the muslim has taken it upon himself to seek revenge---.

Last edited:
She confessed of having committed the crime.

It was no false accusation.

The law was there to punish her.

Hi,

Prophet Mohammad never punished anyone for hu,iliating him or calling him with bad names---and neither did Allah ask any muslim to protect HIS name---.

1. What muslims are doing is totally against the cardinal rules of Islam---.

2. What muslims are saying is Allah is not strong---HE does not have the ability to protect the name of His prophet's integrity---so the muslim has taken it upon himself to seek revenge---.
There is one instance when Prophet SAW did punish someone.

And we must die in shame if we get hyper when someone hurls a profanity at us but choose to keep quiet if someone does that to our Prophet SAW.

There is a difference between hate speech and freedom of speech. Mocking someone's faith and provoking someone to commit violence is no small thing.

I would have freed her .

And we must die in shame if we get hyper when someone hurls a profanity at us but choose to keep quiet if someone does that to our Prophet SAW.

There is a difference between hate speech and freedom of speech. Mocking someone's faith and provoking someone to commit violence is no small thing.

It was fight between to women, she was not fighting with god or prophet.

Hi,

You get hyper because you do not have any character---.

Muslims get hyper---because they have no character---.

Off course it was a fraudulent and deceitful accusation.

The muslim women degraded the christian woman's religion--belief and their prophet aka son of God---and in retaliation the christian woman stated something---.

The muslim women were the instigators---.

The muslim women degraded the christian woman's religion--belief and their prophet aka son of God---and in retaliation the christian woman stated something---.

The muslim women were the instigators---.
Muslims have high regard for all prophets. Had those Muslim women shown disrespect for Prophet Issa(PBUH) they too would be facing the blasphemy charges.

If Pakistan cannot protect its judges (forget Asia Bibi if and when she is released) then the best verdict I foresee is life in prison on some technicality.

Cheers, Doc

Muslims have high regard for all prophets. Had those Muslim women shown disrespect for Prophet Issa(PBUH) they too would be facing the blasphemy charges.

I'm not sure that's accurate or true.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom