What's new

If I Got The Job To Clean Up Terrorist In Pakistan:

why bann shalwar kameez thats our national dress

Ok. so you have no objection about those executions ((which will further create civil war type situation))
but you have objection On banning shalwar Qameez ??

Here is a joke ,,
Unrelated to topic,
Related to your post.

Once Bush and Clinton told a Muslim in a cafe that we will kill 2 million Muslims in Syria, Libya, Pakistan, Iran, etc. and then we will also kill Katrina kaif...

The Muslim asked "Why Katrina kaif ??

Bush to Clinton::: See. i told you they will never ask about those 2 million Muslims.

A very interesting article but seems to be personalize one and against some parties,,, this would not be a result oriented action and will definitely start a civil war ,, we have to defeat the crime not the criminal ...

I mean that we should make policies not person specific but scenario specific and whoever falls in the scenario should be treated accordingly, weather it be me, you, nawaz sharif, zardari, altaf or Imran Khan as well and that will bring real change...

That cannot be done over night and its a long journey ....

Do we have a historical example for that ? Yes we do ? Prophet Muhammad SAW did that ... Following could be the action point which will address all corruption issues as well issue of terrorism ....

1. Prepare a team of dedicated individuals with specific set of skills minimum being (excellent managers, honest, disciplined, trustworthy, having true knowledge of Quran and Sunnah, reputation among the masses, proper chain of command within team, having ability to take decisions)

2. Ensure that there is no law which is against Islam in Pakistan at Pakistan has no nationality as Pakistani, Nationality of a Pakistani is Muslim as we got separated from Sub-Continent to become an Islamic state and not a secular state.

3. Establish Khilafa as per existing political principles in the world. (This is important, Khilafa means, second to Allah, so even a prime minister within existing political system of Pakistan rule under the boundry of Quran and Sunnah is equivallent to Khilafa....

4. Make amendments to sub-section three and four of section 230 of constitution to make ensure that recommendations of Islamic Councils are mandatory to address by Parliament.

5. In case of disagreement between Parliament and Islamic Council , Supreme Court should be the institution to give final decision.

6. Make articles 62 and 63 effective and establish an institution to ensure that 62 and 63 is applied consistently on every person with a given criteria

7. Establish a clear line of difference between Parliament (law making authority) and government (Rule implementing authority.

8. Pass a law that minister should not necessarily require to be member of Parliement however, he should be expert of his field in which appointed as minister this will enable to hire think tanks of each field in key positions.

9. We have started war against Allah and Messenger Quran says "O ye who believe! Fear Allah and give up what remains of interest, if you are truly believers. But if you do it not, then beware of war from Allah and His Messenger; and if you repent, then you shall have your principal; thus you shall not wrong nor shall you be wronged" .... So we should plan how to change current financial system into Islamic one and remove interest from our country...

10. Bureaucracy is one of the most important source of corruption ... The main reason is bureaucrat are working under politicians,,, The should be allowed to work independently in a result oriented way...

11. Institution should not be interfered by govt. at operational level ... they should be allowed autonomy including SBP, NAB, Railway, etc etc and only objectives and targets should be set and monitored ...

12. Self reliance on economic front is also important,,, there should be no import of consumer items ....
As per me this could be starting points for prosperous Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Gems of PDF ... lol
Rest in Peace PDF , you were once a good and informative Forum ..

PDF ki Sahadat pe 1 min ki Khamoshi aur 21 toopon ki salami di jaye ...

Mulk ke namwaar Shaksiyat ki Mazamaat ..

Zardari : PDF khappay , khappay , PDF khappy ..[ kal bhi PDF zinda tha , Aaj bhi PDF zinda hai :p:

Nawaz : Allah ke Fazulo Karam se PDF ke naam se Metro start ker rahe hai ..

Imran Khan : PDF Chutyia nai rahi , PDF chutiyaaa gaye hai ....

Siraaj ul haq : PDF yahood aur Nasara ki saazish thi , lakin us ke marne pe dukh hua ( LOL )

Altaf Hussain : PDF bhai ki shahdat pe tamam karkun ghar mai Quran khwani karen , warna mai apke liye Quran khawani karwaun ga :)

Fazal ur Rehman : 73 ke Aain ke Tanazur mai PDF aj puri tarah Aasuli tor pe shaheed ho gaya hai ..

Musharraf : Oh mai darta warta kisi se nai hun.... yeh PDF kon hai ? mai commando hun ..

Asfand yaar Wali : Kaala bhaagh dam nai bane ga ... PDF ka baap bhi kuch nai ker sakta ..

Chaudry Shujaat : PDF ke janaze mai Roti shoti kha ke jana ... ( rest no one understand )

@pak-marine @Jaanbaz @Pakistani Exile @dexter
@Oscar Sir you are Senior Moderator ? and you are letting this happen ?

corruption cannot be eliminated, can only be reduced. Injustice is the biggest issue in subcontinent, that should be number 1 goal, even before education for all.
The problem with injustice isnt just about crimes which people know injustices happens in so many ways of which normal people don't even know for that they need education to stand up for there rights
As for corruption , you need police and other institutions must work and have a check no matter who is the person only than we can have a corrupt free area

A thread made by a psychopath wanting to kill innocent families

Hate for Altaf and Muhajirs in this thread is also sickening. Shows why we need our own country

@MastanKhan

Sir with due respect:

- MQM
- Mullah Aziz aka Burqa molvi
- Sectarian organizations
- Islami Jamiat Tulaba (IJT, student wing of Jamat Islami - biggest facilitator of terrorists)
- Anti-Ahmadi elements

Hate for Altaf and Muhajirs in this thread is also sickening. Shows why we need our own country

You absconding gang leader doesn't even have a Pakistani CNIC or Passport, chilling in England for past 23 years. Go visit him and start looking for your own country in UK along with him.

@MastanKhan

Sir with due respect:

- MQM
- Mullah Aziz aka Burqa molvi
- Sectarian organizations
- Islami Jamiat Tulaba (IJT, student wing of Jamat Islami - biggest facilitator of terrorists)
- Anti-Ahmadi elements

You absconding gang leader doesn't even have a Pakistani CNIC or Passport, chilling in England for past 23 years. Go visit him and start looking for your own country in UK along with him.

keep calm and Enjoy the Election yaar :)

why so serious :D

A very interesting article but seems to be personalize one and against some parties,,, this would not be a result oriented action and will definitely start a civil war ,, we have to defeat the crime not the criminal ...

I mean that we should make policies not person specific but scenario specific and whoever falls in the scenario should be treated accordingly, weather it be me, you, nawaz sharif, zardari, altaf or Imran Khan as well and that will bring real change...

That cannot be done over night and its a long journey ....

Do we have a historical example for that ? Yes we do ? Prophet Muhammad SAW did that ... Following could be the action point which will address all corruption issues as well issue of terrorism ....

1. Prepare a team of dedicated individuals with specific set of skills minimum being (excellent managers, honest, disciplined, trustworthy, having true knowledge of Quran and Sunnah, reputation among the masses, proper chain of command within team, having ability to take decisions)

2. Ensure that there is no law which is against Islam in Pakistan at Pakistan has no nationality as Pakistani, Nationality of a Pakistani is Muslim as we got separated from Sub-Continent to become an Islamic state and not a secular state.

3. Establish Khilafa as per existing political principles in the world. (This is important, Khilafa means, second to Allah, so even a prime minister within existing political system of Pakistan rule under the boundry of Quran and Sunnah is equivallent to Khilafa....

4. Make amendments to sub-section three and four of section 230 of constitution to make ensure that recommendations of Islamic Councils are mandatory to address by Parliament.

5. In case of disagreement between Parliament and Islamic Council , Supreme Court should be the institution to give final decision.

6. Make articles 62 and 63 effective and establish an institution to ensure that 62 and 63 is applied consistently on every person with a given criteria

7. Establish a clear line of difference between Parliament (law making authority) and government (Rule implementing authority.

8. Pass a law that minister should not necessarily require to be member of Parliement however, he should be expert of his field in which appointed as minister this will enable to hire think tanks of each field in key positions.

9. We have started war against Allah and Messenger Quran says "O ye who believe! Fear Allah and give up what remains of interest, if you are truly believers. But if you do it not, then beware of war from Allah and His Messenger; and if you repent, then you shall have your principal; thus you shall not wrong nor shall you be wronged" .... So we should plan how to change current financial system into Islamic one and remove interest from our country...

10. Bureaucracy is one of the most important source of corruption ... The main reason is bureaucrat are working under politicians,,, The should be allowed to work independently in a result oriented way...

11. Institution should not be interfered by govt. at operational level ... they should be allowed autonomy including SBP, NAB, Railway, etc etc and only objectives and targets should be set and monitored ...

12. Self reliance on economic front is also important,,, there should be no import of consumer items ....
As per me this could be starting points for prosperous Islamic Republic of Pakistan

banned on export like food because we need it to feed our people. i want our own bank not Rothschild bank. we can print our own currency debt free and mint our own gold and silver coins. however we must put restriction on exchange rate just in-case a wealthy guy buys/exchanges out all gold and silver coin and hoards causing inflation.

imf/world bank out, multinational and foreign corporation out example MacDonald, prime mark, coca cola. ngo and missionary out, uk/usa embassy out spy den, Gregorian calendar switched to Islamic calendar, dollar banned it printed out of thin air, i want barter trade international. feminism/liberalism/culture Marxism out whether person,text,video, foreign culture video or books etc removed, promotion of survival prepper and prepper good to be made in pak, renewable energy promoted to.

i want us to study water science water is key to everything water is life. water does have feelings lolz it been proven. water is light but it does not come from pipe water or recycle water. well water is best. i am glad we have water wells because its make harder for our enemy to sabotage our water supply unlike the modern piped water which can be spiked or bombed like libya. no fluoride too. plus another great thing is we are farmer we keep livestock so no shortage food or contamination or price hike unlike city people. plus our houses are not same design and not in same spot like terraced houses which is great because it makes harder for enemy ground troops to apply same technique to get into houses. planes from sky cant bomb in straight line lolz. enemy resistance is tough when they produce their own food and water because this is the key to will however big cities will lose will power quick and resistance lost. power station can be sabotaged by bombing or take over by enemy therefore each house should have own energy grid we talking solar panel and wind turbine etc. radio walkies (ham and cb) is important cell phone will be down not all paks have this or even what it is i took mine to pak shown it to people there they thought it was satellite phone.

banned on export like food because we need it to feed our people.
Only necessary consumables should be allowed but import of fmcg items like soap, shampoo drink etc etc should be banned,,, furthermore, i think Pakistan is capable of growing its own we don't need any import but if needed that cannot be allowed but import of unnecessary should be banned unless they are necessity where as domestic production whould be encouraged..
[/QUOTE]

i want our own bank not Rothschild bank.

Banks are Haram be it our own or foriegn or local,,, There are other means of financing in Islam,,, Believe me I am financial expert,,, Even Israel strong economy is because for there exponential system they don't use banks for thier own businesses... For new companies venture capital is the best option whereas share based capital markets are puerly Islamic,,, There is no Islamic way to save money which give you income without risk so bank cannot be there in an Islamic state

we can print our own currency debt free and mint our own gold and silver coins. however we must put restriction on exchange rate just in-case a wealthy guy buys/exchanges out all gold and silver coin and hoards causing inflation.
We have our own currency and same can be easily converted to Islamic ,, I agree with you that we should have printed our own coins but same could be done with current paper money if we link it with reserves of gold and silver... currency in circulation should be equal to reserves held be state bank ,,, if we impose this then there will be no deficit financing hence our currency priniting will be free of interest and further government cannopt spend out of budget,,, inflation would also be contained in this manner...

Exchange rate of our currency will become gold equivallent ...

imf/world bank out, multinational and foreign corporation out example MacDonald, prime mark, coca cola. ngo and missionary out, uk/usa embassy out spy den, Gregorian calendar switched to Islamic calendar,
Agreed

dollar banned it printed out of thin air, i want barter trade international.
This is the key man,,, USA is nothing without petro-dollar and thats what they are doing,,, they attacked Iraq as Saddam agreed to sell against Euro and Gold,,, Libya was destoryed as same of done by Qaddafi whereas Iran also planned to do the same but eventuallly get in agreement with US

feminism/liberalism/culture Marxism out whether person,text,video, foreign culture video or books etc removed, promotion of survival prepper and prepper good to be made in pak, renewable energy promoted to.
Agreed

no fluoride too. plus another great thing is we are farmer we keep livestock so no shortage food or contamination or price hike unlike city people. plus our houses are not same design and not in same spot like terraced houses which is great because it makes harder for enemy ground troops to apply same technique to get into houses. planes from sky cant bomb in straight line lolz. enemy resistance is tough when they produce their own food and water because this is the key to will however big cities will lose will power quick and resistance lost. power station can be sabotaged by bombing or take over by enemy therefore each house should have own energy grid we talking solar panel and wind turbine etc. radio walkies (ham and cb) is important cell phone will be down not all paks have this or even what it is i took mine to pak shown it to people there they thought it was satellite phone.

If we failed to implement Khilafa then we will be destroyed ... Have you notice recently Israel has shifted all his effort to transfer weapons technology to India and USA is also militarily supporting them .... this is all to destroy the only Muslim nuclear power .... and if we failed to implement Khilafa then Pak will be destoryed and disintegrated and that time we might have to live like that ...

Only necessary consumables should be allowed but import of fmcg items like soap, shampoo drink etc etc should be banned,,, furthermore, i think Pakistan is capable of growing its own we don't need any import but if needed that cannot be allowed but import of unnecessary should be banned unless they are necessity where as domestic production whould be encouraged..

Banks are Haram be it our own or foriegn or local,,, There are other means of financing in Islam,,, Believe me I am financial expert,,, Even Israel strong economy is because for there exponential system they don't use banks for thier own businesses... For new companies venture capital is the best option whereas share based capital markets are puerly Islamic,,, There is no Islamic way to save money which give you income without risk so bank cannot be there in an Islamic state

We have our own currency and same can be easily converted to Islamic ,, I agree with you that we should have printed our own coins but same could be done with current paper money if we link it with reserves of gold and silver... currency in circulation should be equal to reserves held be state bank ,,, if we impose this then there will be no deficit financing hence our currency priniting will be free of interest and further government cannopt spend out of budget,,, inflation would also be contained in this manner...

Exchange rate of our currency will become gold equivallent ...

Agreed

This is the key man,,, USA is nothing without petro-dollar and thats what they are doing,,, they attacked Iraq as Saddam agreed to sell against Euro and Gold,,, Libya was destoryed as same of done by Qaddafi whereas Iran also planned to do the same but eventuallly get in agreement with US

Agreed

If we failed to implement Khilafa then we will be destroyed ... Have you notice recently Israel has shifted all his effort to transfer weapons technology to India and USA is also militarily supporting them .... this is all to destroy the only Muslim nuclear power .... and if we failed to implement Khilafa then Pak will be destoryed and disintegrated and that time we might have to live like that ...[/QUOTE]

hemp,flax, oats super food hemp is super crops food wise is the richest nutrition in the food world, plus many things can be made from it in USA people started to grow but are weary of government because government wants to banned it so they can monopolize it.

i think our mosque should also teach camping, hunting, survival prepper, horse riding, archery, swimming, sword fighting, how build and use radio comms, small solar panel for camping, tents, booby traps, wrestling, water filters, teach people what to grow like food with longest shelf life, and food that is easy to grow and takes least land and water and fast growth. this will create jobs too.

anyone using germicidal bulb for killing bacteria/virus in water basically the bulb gives certain wavelength that kills all bacteria and virus and they cannot fight it at all. you just need the bulb and inverter and run it off 12volt solar panel. good for well. better than chemical method.

we should also look into old technology like wind powered mill, water powered wheels because nuclear can take out electric unless its emp hardened or uses vacuum tubes. what about gas mask?.

Instead of doing all this if you just improve the education system where students get quality education and where students are prepared to think out of the box, so that when they go they should know their rights and duties, they should know difference between right and wrong. The education system which teaches students to tolerance instead of extremism.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your indulgence. Off course education is a must----but those who have looted and plundered the nation---they need to pay the price with their live.

And why their families----because it was for themselves and their families they looted the nation---and their families willfully participated in the enjoying the loot.

Lawlessness creates unrest in the society.

But corruption is like a cancer that destroys the body from the inside of it----.

Breast cancer is a killer of women----don't catch it in time and treat it---it will get you----same with corruption----don't stop it in time---it will destroy the nation.

Hi,
Hillary on record admitted who fathered these butchers. Then when coward white arse left the region we had to deal with the brunt of 3-5 mn refugees while we were on sanctions !

Mqm is nothing compared to what USA created and left us to deal with the shit.

How much tax your relative NS pays, don't make embrass you by posting his video on why he don't pay tax
When is everything hillary says the truth

PPP 2 generations got killed not for prosperity of Pakistan but for thier own greed of Power... when they were in power what did they done for people of Pakistan except for looting and concentrating their power ...

PMLN got expatriate because their actions result in death of 1000 of Pakistanies in Kargil...

How stupid people are that they believe all this shit,,, These politians are claiming that they are working day and night and as a result properties of these politicians are increasing day and night while Pakistan is getting under debt day and night,,,

are you people blind ? Insane? or what ?
Gen zia and army funded Nawaz sharif and Mqm to undercut Benazir bhutto in the 1980s

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom