What's new

If higher castes are meritorious, why is the country in a mess?

what is holy scripture of hinduism.
islam came from themes copied from christianity , judaism and othr pagan beliefs with mohammad;s own toppings.. a perfect falooda if you ask me.

you said that hinduism says that widows to be burned and such crap.

Do you have trouble reading and comprehending?
Serious question, you should look into that.
Once again I will repeat myself for you.
You insinuated that Islam came from multiple sources, and I refuted that. Actually, I should not say refuted, I informed you of something even a 5 year old knows. The source of Islam is 1 person, the Prophet Mohammad. what you said up there is irrelevant and you cannot deny this fact. Which is why I asked you if you had some kind of reading disorder because most people would have understood that.

Now my understanding is that the Vedas are the holy scriptures, if I am wrong then please enlighten me.
As far I know, the Vedas do not say to burn widows and bury children. Yet Hindus have a tendency to do this. That is why I said it was "Hindu influence". I never said Hinduism said to do it, I never said the Vedas said to do it, I said Hindu influence. Just like vegetarianism is Hindu influence yet it doesn't say in the Vedas to not eat meat.

If you are suffering from some sorts of special needs then I apologize if I was too harsh. It was not my intent to argue with a person who cannot fully comprehend what is said.

80% people of India are Dalit or Dalit status. Out of rest 20% half are Muslim and Martial Race. Rest 5-6% are good Hindus who actually are very talented and running the country for instance Bal Takaray, Vajpayee, Shiv Sena etc.

I dont think any quota required for SC but they should be given enough opportunity to learn Quran. Rest will be taken care off.

Don't go and cry to your momma after Bal Thakrey tear down the last page of it ;)

Govt is trying its best to destroy India.

After this bill, General people won't work because it won't matter how hard they work, their SC/ST batch mates will soon be their bosses. On the other hand, SC/ST won't work because they will automatically be promoted. This is make India more corrupt/inefficient/dirty/unjust place to live in.

Reservation was one thing that created the divide among the people of India during British rule. The govt is using the same tool to keep their govt running. There should be no reservations.

All should be equal. Equal rights and equal duties for all.

F*ck the govt.

Quran says women should be treated with respect and at your mothers feet there is paradise. And it says that a witness of a women will be considered half than that of a man, and if a women got raped then she should prove her innocence by bringing four male witnesses, otherwise she will be stoned to death in case she get pregnant out of that rape.
No offence to any book mate, but quran,bible and geeta are only for mental peace and personal salvation. If you formulate your administration and policies on the basis of Holy Scriptures, you will get into deep sh*t for sure. Now choice is yours of course.

You Internet Hindus never really learn do you?
Can you please cite where it says those things in the Quran?
Please, since you are such an expert on scripted, it will be easy for you to cite the passages.

And oh no, a woman's word is taken as half that of a man, the inhumanity! I am sure India treats women like gems........ except when they are born, where they will probably just be killed for being women......or when they are young women where they might be beaten and raped for saying/doing "anti Indian" things.....or when they get married where they might be thrown on the funeral pyre of her husband because without her husband she is just dead weight.

Boy, I really hope more Indians give us lecture on this topic, or even better yet, why not give lectures on good governance and how to eradicate poverty, because we all know that India is famous for those 2 things. :no:

Everything was in the hands of upper casts from last 3000 years, out of which 1200 years we were slave. even today if we are going downside, it is not because of low casts, It is because of upper casts, because they are still in power in India. I am not from low cast and am not waging a cast war here, but this the bitter truth.

you are correct. but the root cause is caste system/varna system. rest all is effect of it. people that benefit from it used to openly defend caste system till recently (still do so in private or in many rural areas). But when it is not possible to do so openly, they resort to reservation-merit blah blah and say stuff like caste system was useful once but people misused it.

That would be the problem of your family. I am from UP as well and never had such issue in my family or even in my village.

So fix your house, instead of maligning the lot of us.

You are behaving like an ostrich. Everybody knows about UP and Bihar. White lies cannot take us anywhere. The nation will not develop unless the situation of every family will not improve

80% people of India are Dalit or Dalit status. Out of rest 20% half are Muslim and Martial Race. Rest 5-6% are good Hindus who actually are very talented and running the country for instance Bal Takaray, Vajpayee, Shiv Sena etc.

I dont think any quota required for SC but they should be given enough opportunity to learn Quran. Rest will be taken care off.

people like you are responsible for blasphemy if someone now insults quran which you posted you are the one who should be banned

i am an upper caste hindu ! but i still feel the repercussion of casteism in country . vedas never divided us into castes permanently , it is the brahmins which did it for their personal benefit . they created niche for themselves , and became the real kingmaker . i have friends who are smart and hardworking belonging to sc ( never an st ) , and they work hard and do not let their status cloud anything , on the other hand i had sc friends who never studied , got in some big job ( govt ) and do not do any work . this new law will f..k situation even further and destroy what is left of our nation !

You Internet Hindus never really learn do you?
Can you please cite where it says those things in the Quran?
Please, since you are such an expert on scripted, it will be easy for you to cite the passages.

And oh no, a woman's word is taken as half that of a man, the inhumanity! I am sure India treats women like gems........ except when they are born, where they will probably just be killed for being women......or when they are young women where they might be beaten and raped for saying/doing "anti Indian" things.....or when they get married where they might be thrown on the funeral pyre of her husband because without her husband she is just dead weight.

Boy, I really hope more Indians give us lecture on this topic, or even better yet, why not give lectures on good governance and how to eradicate poverty, because we all know that India is famous for those 2 things. :no:

Please read verse 2:82 of Quran. It says that the witness of a woman is worth half than that of man.
Verse 33:50 that if a woman becomes captive in a war, her Muslim master is allowed to rape her.
I have many more in my pocket from every religion. And yes I am a Hindu but I damn care about Hinduism or any other “ism” for that matter. So don’t incite me. I am here to converse my learned Pakistani and other international friends, not to do a ZUTAM PAEJAR with religious zombies like you.

On a side note- Yes being a food and shelter providing nation to millions of illegal Bangladeshis, you can certainly take some tips from India, specially from people like Niteesh Kumar and Narendra Modi

Please read verse 2:82 of Quran. It says that the witness of a woman is worth half than that of man.
Verse 33:50 that if a woman becomes captive in a war, her Muslim master is allowed to rape her.
I have many more in my pocket from every religion. And yes I am a Hindu but I damn care about Hinduism or any other “ism” for that matter. So don’t incite me. I am here to converse my learned Pakistani and other international friends, not to do a ZUTAM PAEJAR with religious zombies like you.

On a side note- Yes being a food and shelter providing nation to millions of illegal Bangladeshis, you can certainly take some tips from India, specially from people like Niteesh Kumar and Narendra Modi

Yes in Islam a Woman worth half of a Man. Even in inheritance a woman gets half of his own brother. A man witness worth twice the value of a female witness. This is what Islam is. But for other religion a woman worth 0 to a man. I repeat in islam a womant worth half but in other religion its ZERO and woman does not count. YOu Hindus kept on burning women till 19th century and only the Christian came to rescue your women. YOur priest till this days keep women slaves as Dev Dasi. Should I go on for ever???

War booty was a well established rule of that time. Women as well as Men were taken as slave after the war and Islam did permit that. But Islam said that a Momin will get highest reward if he frees a slave. So people competed each other to free all the slaves and within few years all the slaves in Islamic world were free. Now figure....

I think Pakistan, Nepal, Africa are the worst places in this galaxy for women

How many times have you visited Pakistan.

More than 30% of the national assembly and provincial assemblies consist of women.

What is the percentage of women in US Congress and Senate.

Yes in Islam a Woman worth half of a Man. Even in inheritance a woman gets half of his own brother. A man witness worth twice the value of a female witness. This is what Islam is. But for other religion a woman worth 0 to a man. I repeat in islam a womant worth half but in other religion its ZERO and woman does not count. YOu Hindus kept on burning women till 19th century and only the Christian came to rescue your women. YOur priest till this days keep women slaves as Dev Dasi. Should I go on for ever???

War booty was a well established rule of that time. Women as well as Men were taken as slave after the war and Islam did permit that. But Islam said that a Momin will get highest reward if he frees a slave. So people competed each other to free all the slaves and within few years all the slaves in Islamic world were free. Now figure....

What to do - we had to burn our women else some marauding barbarians would have violated and ultimately killed them.

On the second highlighted item, I did not know that Ram Mohan Roy who was a brahmin by birth converted to Christianity or Brahmo Samaj is part of Christian Church.

As for the Dev Dasis, I did not know they were slaves until you pointed it out to me. Maybe you have a better insight on the happenings in South India though I grew up in South India for most of my life. And there are less than 50,000 Dev Dasis now and every state is eradicating this practice. For example, TN which traditionally had Dev Dasis have none today.

What to do - we had to burn our women else some marauding barbarians would have violated and ultimately killed them.

What is the difference - they kill or you kill. It is they who were killed to save their honour - funny analogy.

Why didn't you have the guts to face the opponent and fight and kill him, instead of killing your women, so that they could be saved.

Brave people aren't you.

On the second highlighted item, I did not know that Ram Mohan Roy who was a brahmin by birth converted to Christianity or Brahmo Samaj is part of Christian Church.

Me neither - who is he?

As for the Dev Dasis, I did not know they were slaves until you pointed it out to me. Maybe you have a better insight on the happenings in South India though I grew up in South India for most of my life. And there are less than 50,000 Dev Dasis now and every state is eradicating this practice. For example, TN which had traditionally had Dev Dasis have none today.

Oh my God. Slavery is still being practiced in India, particularly the slavery of women - in this century, in this modern day world.

Hey brave man, why don't you kill these women to save their honour and dignity.

my my ... is this modern day India. Shame on you guys.

What is the difference - they kill or you kill. It is they who were killed to save their honour - funny analogy.

Why didn't you have the guts to face the opponent and fight and kill him, instead of killing your women, so that they could be saved.

Brave people aren't you.

Me neither - who is he?

Oh my God. Slavery is still being practiced in India, particularly the slavery of women - in this century, in this modern day world.

Hey brave man, why don't you kill these women to save their honour and dignity.

my my ... is this modern day India. Shame on you guys.

If only you have known the background about Sati(though it was misused later and was abolished by the person, a brahmin, who you asked "who is he".)

Here is the background for you - When the brave men died fighting the barbarians, the women were left helpless and these women threw themselves into pyre. I suggest you look up about Rani Padmini as an example in wikipedia.

As for the Deva Dasis, you look up and you will find that they are not slaves but were socially accepted as equals.(if only you would know better about the Indian history) - Many of them have gone into prostitution and have been abolished as a practice and that is why TN has none and in Karnataka and Andhra their nos are decreasing. And as for you suggesting killing the women, I suggest you change your outlook as this is 21st century.

If only you have known the background about Sati(though it was misused later and was abolished by the person, a brahmin, who you asked "who is he".)

Here is the background for you - When the brave men died fighting the barbarians, the women were left helpless and these women threw themselves into pyre. I suggest you look up about Rani Padmini as an example in wikipedia.

As for the Deva Dasis, you look up and you will find that they are not slaves but were socially accepted as equals.(if only you would know better about the Indian history) - Many of them have gone into prostitution and have been abolished as a practice and that is why TN has none and in Karnataka and Andhra their nos are decreasing. And as for you suggesting killing the women, I suggest you change your outlook as this is 21st century.

The barbarians were the Muslims, were they.

If Dev Dasis were and are a socially accepted norm, why was it completely abolished in Tamil Nad. And why are efforts being made to abolish it altogether in India.

What you explain as an Indian History, is infact Hindu History. Why didn't the brave fighters encouraged their women to pick up weapons and fight like the Rani of Jhansi, than throw themselves on funeral pyres, a la Rani Padmani.

The Muslim women in the battle of Tabuk against Romans, when the men were pushed back by Roman fighters, beat up their men and forced them to pick up the courage to fight and defeat the enemy, which they ultimately did.

Muslim women like Fatima Bint e Abdullah, died while giving drinking water to the injured right in the midst of fighting.

Fatima tu aaburu-e-ummatay marhoom hai

Zarra zarra teri musht e-khak ka masoom hai​

We feel proud of our women who fought alongside their men and also supported them - like the Rani of Jhansi.

Be proud of her.

fatimabinteabdullahow0.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom