What's new

If higher castes are meritorious, why is the country in a mess?

The barbarians were the Muslims, were they. If Dev Dasis were and are a socially accepted norm, why was it completely abolished in Tamil Nad. And why are efforts being made to abolish it altogether in India.

What you explain as an Indian History, is infact Hindu History. Why didn't the brave fighters encouraged their women to pick up weapons and fight like the Rani of Jhansi, than throw themselves on funeral pyres, a la Rani Padmani.

The Muslim women in the battle of Tabuk against Romans, when the men were pushed back by Roman fighters, beat up their men and forced them to pick up the courage to fight and defeat the enemy, which they ultimately did.

Muslim women like Fatima Bint e Abdullah, died while giving drinking water to the injured right in the midst of fighting.

Fatima tu aaburu-e-minnatay marhoom hai

Zarra zarra teri khak-e-musht ka masoom hai​

We feel proud of our women who fought alongside their men and also supported them - like the Rani of Jhansi.

Be proud of her.

I would not generalize on that as I have many good muslims as close friends and a very good Pakistani Muslim friend who provided 10 dialysis machines for a charity in India. So you see I am not blinded by the Muslim/Hindu or Pakistani/Indian hate. I wish that Rani Padmini had killed few barbarians but it hasn't made a difference to me. I still think of her as a brave soul.

The Dev Dasi was abolished as many were getting into prostitution.

The barbarians were the Muslims, were they.

If Dev Dasis were and are a socially accepted norm, why was it completely abolished in Tamil Nad. And why are efforts being made to abolish it altogether in India.

What you explain as an Indian History, is infact Hindu History. Why didn't the brave fighters encouraged their women to pick up weapons and fight like the Rani of Jhansi, than throw themselves on funeral pyres, a la Rani Padmani.

The Muslim women in the battle of Tabuk against Romans, when the men were pushed back by Roman fighters, beat up their men and forced them to pick up the courage to fight and defeat the enemy, which they ultimately did.

Muslim women like Fatima Bint e Abdullah, died while giving drinking water to the injured right in the midst of fighting.

Fatima tu aaburu-e-ummatay marhoom hai

Zarra zarra teri musht e-khak ka masoom hai​

We feel proud of our women who fought alongside their men and also supported them - like the Rani of Jhansi.

Be proud of her.

fatimabinteabdullahow0.png

sad you compare a woman giving water to a queen who ruled the men !

also i guess i have to educate you regarding the great indian women

first the Queen Abbakka: a Brave Warrior from Karnataka, India

Abbakka was a Queen from coastal Karnataka in India, who defeated Portuguese Army again and again, and restrained them from their further invasion outside Goa.

After entering India through the west coast, Portuguese established their colony in Goa using their Army and naval power. In that days spices, rice, cotton, cloths etc from south India were being exported to Gulf countries. Portuguese banned this export and informed the exporters and rulers that all the commodities should be sold to Portuguese only, and they themselves will export it. Obviously, they wanted to buy the commodities at low prices, at the rates they wanted, and to sell at a high price in the Gulf countries.

Such type of ban on export was dangerous for the sovereignty of the kingdom of Queen Abbakka, and it was also a big loss for the cultivators and exporters. So queen took a decision, and ignoring the threat from Portuguese she sent four ships loaded with commodities in the direction of Gulf countries. The angry Portuguese declared a war against the queen. But the brave queen counter attacked, and seized four of the Portuguese ships. The mighty Portuguese had to withdraw their forces. King Zamorin of Calicut and King Vyankatappa Nayak of Keladi helped queen Abbakka in this war.

But it was not the end of game for the Portuguese invaders. in 1567, they attacked Ullal, the Capital city of Abbakka's kingdom, with full preparation. This attack was planned by Portuguese General Jo Pixeto. His soldiers put the city on flames and destroyed the temples in the city. Then Jo Pixeto entered the palace with some of his soldiers. Queen Abbakka ran away by a secret way and took shelter in a Masjid near the city of Ullal. At night, she again entered the city, then the palace with 200 soldiers and attacked the Portuguese soldiers. In this quick attack, Portugues General Jo Pixeto was killed, with his 70 soldiers. At the same time, another 500 soldiers of Abbakka attacked the Portuguese soldiers in the Capital city. In this attack, Admiral Mascarenhas, the Chief of Portuguese Naval forces was killed.

This was a great victory of Queen Abbakka, as Portuguese General and Portuguese Admiral, both were killed with hundreds of their soldiers and sailors, and remaining forces had to run away from the city of Ullal.

Next year, in 1568, Queen Abbakka attacked Mangalore fort, which was in possession of Portuguese. She attacked the fort with her 600 soldiers, and the Portuguese ran away from the fort without much resistance.

All this is surprising.

Queen Abbakka became a subject of discussion in Gulf countries as well as in Europe. Pietro Della Valle, an Italian traveller came to Ullal and met the great queen. He has written a lot about the queen, which is important to know about her life and her bravery.

Abbakka belonged to Chowta dynasty of Moodbidri. She was a staunch Jain, but a secular. Most of her soldiers were Muslims and Fishermen.

She was the first freedom fighter of India, who fought against Europeans. She had her own Naval Force and Artillery.

------------------------------------------------
IF THIS DOES NOT MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND , NOTHING WILL !

The barbarians were the Muslims, were they.

If Dev Dasis were and are a socially accepted norm, why was it completely abolished in Tamil Nad. And why are efforts being made to abolish it altogether in India.

Fatima tu aaburu-e-ummatay marhoom hai

Zarra zarra teri musht e-khak ka masoom hai​

Be proud of her.

fatimabinteabdullahow0.png
When did it happen????...Till yesterday she was sleeping with angrez....................:rolleyes:

Guys, no one is claiming SC/ST are meritorious. I agree all those 22 % are meritless, mentally challenged, morally corrupt, worthless subhuman creatures. No arguments about that. The question here is, if the rest holy 78% are so meritorious and honest, why is India still in such a mess?

applying same logic some of biggest states eg Up, bihar.mp are govt by CMs belonging to so called lower castes since at least last 20 yrs. Had it made any significant diff to those sections ?

Ps:as per baba saheb resrvn in constn was for a fixed term not 4 ever.

Everything was in the hands of upper casts from last 3000 years, out of which 1200 years we were slave. even today if we are going downside, it is not because of low casts, It is because of upper casts, because they are still in power in India. I am not from low cast and am not waging a cast war here, but this the bitter truth.

Please teach how you manage to confuse your orifices always?

80% people of India are Dalit or Dalit status. Out of rest 20% half are Muslim and Martial Race. Rest 5-6% are good Hindus who actually are very talented and running the country for instance Bal Takaray, Vajpayee, Shiv Sena etc.

I dont think any quota required for SC but they should be given enough opportunity to learn Quran. Rest will be taken care off.

If you manage to jump over the fence,you ll be counted even behind all those people you mentioned for being a Grade A retard.

i am an upper caste hindu ! but i still feel the repercussion of casteism in country . vedas never divided us into castes permanently , it is the brahmins which did it for their personal benefit . they created niche for themselves , and became the real kingmaker . i have friends who are smart and hardworking belonging to sc ( never an st ) , and they work hard and do not let their status cloud anything , on the other hand i had sc friends who never studied , got in some big job ( govt ) and do not do any work . this new law will f..k situation even further and destroy what is left of our nation !

Domt blame the brahmins for everything,if not for the brahmins abhi ytak sabka sunnat ho jaata.

Back
Top Bottom