What's new

If fired, Haqqani threatens to unveil 'reams' of Pakistan's secrets

Huqqani should be transferred to some small country

Otherwise he will not live for long time , blackmailers must not be tolerated at such an important place.

ha incredible, this guy thinks of pakistani's as non-existent retards, well some are, lol.

i think some american pakistani diaspora need to try and get in contact with this guy and let him know we exist and are watching!

Haqqani is a $exually unsatisfied man who can satisfy his wife in bed.

He should be brought back to Pakistan and executed for treason he's made his intentions clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe there are black secrets which the Pakistani establishment obviously feels embarrassed about. Being an Indian it would obviously give me a slight bit of pleasure to see him actually coming out with those secrets, but that is obviously not the point.

When you do look at the big picture, Pakistani establishment shouldn't have employed the likes of him in the first place. I wouldn't be too worried though i don't think hes going to last very long.

I know that we can't wait to read all that original-source diplomatic dispatches, communiques, and code-books. He'll be a great source of info about your inner-workings and worth his weight in gold.

Already is...

I stumbled upon this unintentionally........ Comments on Haqqani by S-2(on page 1)...... how true in light of wiki leaks...... original-source diplomatic dispatches, communiques, and code-books ... of US of A government..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom