What's new

IF china has full southasia then what india has?

its not yr forum dude, its pakistan's only pakistan's military forum not yrs if that is for anyone its for pakistanis only not yrs as of u hav yr bharat rakshak, indian defence forum etc.
dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

:rofl:

its not yr forum dude, its pakistan's only pakistan's military forum not yrs if that is for anyone its for pakistanis only not yrs as of u hav yr bharat rakshak, indian defence forum etc.

I think you misspelled the forum name it called Bharat ratsh!t forum ..

I dono what is your logic to say the above??? Where did i mention it is my forum????? My understanding about this forum is not what u just said.. People can correct me if im wrong here... What i have or what i dont have is none of your concern... But then if you are trying to troll as that guy already done then i wont stop you.. Pls troll more and have fun.....

Note : I was trying to defend that guy because he is a new member ( @Umair Nawaz this note is for others not for u)

Last edited by a moderator:
South Asia has the same population as China, whats the point to have it ? The question itself is nonsense.

Is it me or all the posters here apart from Labong made no sense at all ? :undecided:

I dono what is your logic to say the above?(1)?? Where did i mention it is my forum????? My understanding about this forum is not what u just said(2).. People can correct me if im wrong here(3)... What i have or what i dont have is none of your concern(4)... But then if you are trying to troll as that guy already done then i wont stop you(5).. Pls troll more and have fun.....

Note : I was trying to defend that guy because he is a new member ( @Umair Nawaz this note is for others not for u)

:lol:Mr(who is trying to defend a newbie:rofl:) if it was not for me then why did u put it in my posts's reply!!!!

1)My logic is very blunt and clear ie ''its pakistan's military forum not yrs if that is for anyone its only for pakistanis only not yrs as of u hav yr bharat rakshak, indian defence forum etc. U people just come to our forums just to ruin the serious debates on this forum and also post yr propaganda/anti pakistani threads on this forum to Morally D-Grade our Nation and our People!!!
Whatever im saying is truly right!!! no one can challenge this as almost all of my countrymen agree to it!!!.

2)Whatever is yr understanding, its wrong!!. We r the boss there not u!!!!!
Dont mind but its the same attitude that yr countrymen show towards my countrymen and me in Bharat Rakshak and Indian Defence Forum!.

3)Im doing exactly the same here.

4)Its my n my countrymen concern because yr in our forum not in yrs. I suggest u to go to yr forums n do whatever u like to do as no one will stop u, but yr comments will be appreciated. More u will abuse/insult my country, my nation and China more u will gain respect there as a Loyal Indian citizen, because u abuse its enemies:rofl:.
So whatever u post here atleast is my and my countrymen concern!!!!.

5) if u believe im trolling then there is a 'report post' option.
This is not yr defence forum where even if we report yr posts of vulgar language against let go if abuse/insult, still mods dont atleast warn them nor they atleast delete those posts n threads.
Here in Defence.pk, we do justice we even BAN those who even slightly insult any member's nationality
be it indian, isreali, america, even these 3 countries r the most hated countries in my country n region still we dont tolerate anyone even Pakistanis to do it!!!. We do justice unlike u!

Ye apni Khubsurat Tasveer lagany ki zrurat nai mjhe pta ha Indians aise dekhte hain:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:Mr(who is trying to defend a newbie:rofl:) if it was not for me then why did u put it in my posts's reply!!!!

1)My logic is very blunt and clear ie ''its pakistan's military forum not yrs if that is for anyone its only for pakistanis only not yrs as of u hav yr bharat rakshak, indian defence forum etc. U people just come to our forums just to ruin the serious debates on this forum and also post yr propaganda/anti pakistani threads on this forum to Morally D-Grade our Nation and our People!!!
Whatever im saying is truly right!!! no one can challenge this as almost all of my countrymen agree to it!!!.

I was not aware that this forum is only for pakistani people... I thought its a public forum...... I am also not aware that you own this forum and you decide things here...( I thought we have moderators) . Probably some people assume to be bigger than they are in life...... i dont care what you think is right or wrong and why would i challenge you because u r always right!!!!!!

2)Whatever is yr understanding, its wrong!!. We r the boss there not u!!!!!
Dont mind but its the same attitude that yr countrymen show towards my countrymen and me in Bharat Rakshak and Indian Defence Forum!.

You can be the boss... no one questioned that... i cant speak for any other forum as i dont assume any responsibility of that forum.... If you have a problem with them go and tell them.. dont come and bark at me....

3)Im doing exactly the same here.

What you do here or any where is none of my concern.. you are entitled to do what ever suits u...

4)Its my n my countrymen concern because yr in our forum not in yrs. I suggest u to go to yr forums n do whatever u like to do as no one will stop u, but yr comments will be appreciated. More u will abuse/insult my country, my nation and China more u will gain respect there as a Loyal Indian citizen, because u abuse its enemies:rofl:.
So whatever u post here atleast is my and my countrymen concern!!!!.

Tell me when i abused your country ( if i did i wouldnt have been here).... Allow me to make my choice where i want to be or not to be.... Either you are blindly mad with indians or some indian shown you what you are... either way its none of my concern..

5) if u believe im trolling then there is a 'report post' option.
This is not yr defence forum where even if we report yr posts of vulgar language against let go if abuse/insult, still mods dont atleast warn them nor they atleast delete those posts n threads.
Here in Defence.pk, we do justice we even BAN those who even slightly insult any member's nationality
be it indian, isreali, america, even these 3 countries r the most hated countries in my country n region still we dont tolerate anyone even Pakistanis to do it!!!. We do justice unlike u!

I have read the forum rules the day joined here.. thanks for your concern to remind me the forum rules.. by doing so thankfully you reminded yourself...thats good... And let me tell you i have great regard to this forum...and i dont need you to advocate that...

Now my dear friend i dont expect a reply from you as i am not interested to indulge in any kind of argument. I feel you are too immature to do so, more over i have better things to do in life than that....

Thanks again to find time to make such big reply to a simple line of mine.....

Now lets get back to the topic and discuss if you have anything constructive to discuss....

Note : Pls also read the bolded part in your quote for my reply.

really?? I thought it was a public forum, and anyone is allowed if the abide by the rules.........
discussion-meme-generator-this-is-a-public-forum-for-discussion-1c3399.jpg

My brain is hurting

BSOD error error Trollinga found shutting down.

I have read the forum rules the day joined here.. thanks for your concern to remind me the forum rules.. by doing so thankfully you reminded yourself...thats good... And let me tell you i have great regard to this forum...and i dont need you to advocate that...

Now my dear friend i dont expect a reply from you as i am not interested to indulge in any kind of argument. I feel you are too immature to do so, more over i have better things to do in life than that....

Thanks again to find time to make such big reply to a simple line of mine.....

Now lets get back to the topic and discuss if you have anything constructive to discuss....

Note : Pls also read the bolded part in your quote for my reply.

HAHAHA Kid dont try to be over smart here.

To reply all yr bold part i have simple line......I dont speak for myself individually but for my country and my Nation.
I use the word ''WE'', ''OURS'' not "I'', ''MINE'' etc.
Now i atleast trust u to know the difference b/w i, we, mine and ours etc.
I dont get personal with anyone as everybody has its individual thinking and that should be respected.
Thats the exact reason why i use these words for u people and yrs Country/Gov as ''THEY'', ''THEM''.
So i think this should clear that i dont talk in individual basis about my country and even about yr country as well.
I may be trying to debate u on personal basis but see what i write,ie i talk collectively not individually and i expect u to be same and answer me on the same basis.
So yr reply in the bolded part in my quote is totally reject-able, because u were trying to show that as if i speak for myself only!!!!
I think now atleast i can assume that, after clearing the 'air and confusion' in yr mind i should expect u a better reply.

PS. This is NOT a public/civilian forum. This is Pakistan Military Forum for Pak people!!!
I mean Indians, this is the same Military whom u consider as yr enemy and blame everything/evil in yr Country our this very Military and its Intelligence, but still love to join its Military Forums, WOW now that is! ''EXTRAORDINARY''

really?? I thought it was a public forum, and anyone is allowed if the abide by the rules.........
discussion-meme-generator-this-is-a-public-forum-for-discussion-1c3399.jpg
This is Pakistan Military Forum for Pak people!!!
I mean Indians, this is the same Military whom u consider as yr enemy and blame everything/evil in yr Country our this very Military and its Intelligence, but still love to join its Military Forums, WOW now that is! ''EXTRAORDINARY''

Back
Top Bottom