What's new

If China can get aggressive in Ladakh, so can we: Indian Air Force chief RKS Bhadauria

your Raphael gimmick, isn’t going to save you Indians or stop Chinese storming through all over LAC. When time comes. all these Indians are good at is trading shiTty small gun volleys on our loc

Don't they have other things to do? so many military chief just BS all day long. no wonder they are always a future supapawa.

It will be the Sikhs and Muslims first in line of attack to kill you guys......trust me.
“Aapne ghabrana nahi hai” ;)

Really!!!

Let's look at this way, both of those groups were there before, it didn't make an iota of difference.

But for Indians , the Sikhs are visibly more agitated. For Indian Muslims one phrase is enough "Stockholm Syndrome". People like Awaisi are blinded fools, who knows the reality but still keeping their eyes wide shut and their heads and arses buried in the sand.

As for Ghabarna. Look at the statement since Feb 2019 from Indian military leadership and politicians. You can clearly see "Ghabarna" tu full time shro hai. From the time 26er said "agar Rapahell hota", Ghabrana shroo hogia tha.
I saw little bit of Indian's parade highlights, Navarane couldn't even handle the little sword he had by his side. The midget was struggling badly with the Sword.
His recent statements and that of IAF Chief shows very clearly that "Indians" are rattled. "Tangain Kaanp Rahi hain".

I have never seen a nation, whose leader lied to to the whole nation "not an inch of Indian territory" is lost after losing over 9000 sq km to China.
The Indians are so stupid, nobody is holding the "Chaiwala Idiot" responsible for his lies and blatantly false statements.

Indians are in class of their own in the world.

Don't worry the downward spiral has just started, I bet my bottom dollar that gradually all the lies of India would be exposed in the world and you would be standing completely exposed.

Considering that by nature you are bunch of cowards, there would be no escaping.

China can get 10 times more aggressive, Pakistan could also get aggressive and
that will also explode the internal lava building up amongst Sikhs and Muslims.

a day dreaming pakistani :omghaha:
Really!!!

Let's look at this way, both of those groups were there before, it didn't make an iota of difference.

But for Indians , the Sikhs are visibly more agitated. For Indian Muslims one phrase is enough "Stockholm Syndrome". People like Awaisi are blinded fools, who knows the reality but still keeping their eyes wide shut and their heads and arses buried in the sand.

As for Ghabarna. Look at the statement since Feb 2019 from Indian military leadership and politicians. You can clearly see "Ghabarna" tu full time shro hai. From the time 26er said "agar Rapahell hota", Ghabrana shroo hogia tha.
I saw little bit of Indian's parade highlights, Navarane couldn't even handle the little sword he had by his side. The midget was struggling badly with the Sword.
His recent statements and that of IAF Chief shows very clearly that "Indians" are rattled. "Tangain Kaanp Rahi hain".

I have never seen a nation, whose leader lied to to the whole nation "not an inch of Indian territory" is lost after losing over 9000 sq km to China.
The Indians are so stupid, nobody is holding the "Chaiwala Idiot" responsible for his lies and blatantly false statements.

Indians are in class of their own in the world.

Don't worry the downward spiral has just started, I bet my bottom dollar that gradually all the lies of India would be exposed in the world and you would be standing completely exposed.

Considering that by nature you are bunch of cowards, there would be no escaping.

muslims bangladeshi or indian and sikhs know their enemy very well . remember 1971 .
Don't they have other things to do? so many military chief just BS all day long. no wonder they are always a future supapawa.

lol what happened to your dream of capturing arunachal ,sikkim , kashmir ? :cheesy:

The padamchen guy is an Indian Parsi who runs his mouth off a lot and gets banned in very short intervals. I was telling him how to avoid a ban.

I've been banned frequently from here too in the past because I post Asma Jahangir-esque liberal leftist opinions.

PDF is full of hypernationalist trolls who can't hear anything that contradicts their establishment-fed Twitter army worldview. Any Pakistani who disagrees with them is an Indian obviously.

As opposed to the Cliftonite guy who is measured in his words and never gets banned.

Cheers, Doc

if baighairit had a face it would be map of India *facepalm*

Back
Top Bottom