What's new

If China can get aggressive in Ladakh, so can we: Indian Air Force chief RKS Bhadauria

You get stuck like a rusty cassette. Does one need you to blow air over you or clean you with perfume to get you to move on?

So are you now claiming that you do not collude with anti-Pakistani/Muslim sanghis on PDF????........ :azn::

1611320749705.png

So are you now claiming that you do not collude with anti-Pakistani/Muslim sanghis on PDF????........ :azn::

View attachment 709674
You're so severely IQ compromized I swear.

Bhai I like engaging with the Parsi Doc. He gets banned frequently cause he has a loose tongue. Told him how to avoid a ban.

Are you like obsessed with me or something?

You're so severely IQ compromized I swear.

Bhai I like engaging with the Parsi Doc. He gets banned frequently cause he has a loose tongue. Told him how to avoid a ban.

Are you like obsessed with me or something?

So now you are admitting that you are colluding and helping anti-Pakistani/Muslim sanghi-extremists on PDF????????........... :disagree::

1611320749705.png

You are obviously a supporter and worshipper of altaf hussain.................:disagree:

So now you are admitting that you are colluding and helping anti-Pakistani/Muslim sanghi-extremists on PDF????????........... :disagree::

View attachment 709682

You are obviously a supporter and worshipper of altaf hussain.................:disagree:
You're such a little weirdo lol. Talk to some girls, smoke some cigarettes, go hang out with friends a little. You're wasting your "talent."

You're such a little weirdo lol. Talk to some girls, smoke some cigarettes, go hang out with friends a little. You're wasting your "talent."

Why are you trying to divert from the fact that you assist and collude with anti-Pakistani/Muslim sanghi extremists......... :azn:.........are you denying the facts?............:azn::

1611320749705.png

He talks because he is not going to fight. Chinese didn't talk about their intent to kill with clubs or to attack with that microwave gun. Chinese just attack.

His evidence on you does seem pretty daming though.
The padamchen guy is an Indian Parsi who runs his mouth off a lot and gets banned in very short intervals. I was telling him how to avoid a ban.

I've been banned frequently from here too in the past because I post Asma Jahangir-esque liberal leftist opinions.

PDF is full of hypernationalist trolls who can't hear anything that contradicts their establishment-fed Twitter army worldview. Any Pakistani who disagrees with them is an Indian obviously.

The padamchen guy is an Indian Parsi who runs his mouth off a lot and gets banned in very short intervals. I was telling him how to avoid a ban.

I've been banned frequently from here too in the past because I post Asma Jahangir-esque liberal leftist opinions.

PDF is full of hypernationalist trolls who can't hear anything that contradicts their establishment-fed Twitter army worldview. Any Pakistani who disagrees with them is an Indian obviously.

Then why not just leave the forum and give us hypernationalists a bit of peace then?

So the above can all be justified by you assisting and colluding with anti-Pakistani/Muslim sanghi extremists..........:disagree::

1611320749705.png

Se we are trolls because we don't believe in indian FAKE news like you do????......:disagree:.......:azn::

O Uncle stop talking and please grow balls and get aggressive. Your 20 soldiers were killed in most ruthless manner. Please be brave and attack PLA if you can. We said we would strike back and we struck back. Please be brave.

Back
Top Bottom