What's new

'If Bangladesh expects India criticise Myanmar, then they are wrong’:Indian Ex-Foreign Secy. K.Sibal

@Nilgiri bngdshers are now dreaming about producing nukes. I guess Walton does everything, from shirts to nuclesr tech.

All the members here are woefully inadequate at even the basics of what a "secret" nuclear weapons program would essentially need in the first place. Because if they knew what those were, they would know why its impossible in BD case.

All the members here are woefully inadequate at even the basics of what a "secret" nuclear weapons program would essentially need in the first place. Because if they knew what those were, they would know why its impossible in BD case.

For once I agree with you.:lol:

Any BD nuclear program will be an "open" one many decades into the future if the situation permits.

BD needs to spend precious resources on a strong conventional military.

কসাই কাহিনী…

21462621_2380512505506493_7272543400457744422_n.jpg

_____________সুচি____________
আসেন দাদা হাতটা ধরেন আমি আপনার সুচি,
দুজন মিলে রোহিঙ্গাদের করবো কুচি কুচি।
আপনে শুধু পাশে থাকেন নেইতো ওদের মাফ,
দাদা চাইলে হতে পারেন আমার পোলার বাপ!
দুজন মিলে মানবতার পাঁছায় দিব বাঁশ,
বাঁশের উপর কাটবে জীবন ওদের বারোমাস।
কেমন সাঁজা সাঁজলাম আমি দেখেন দাদা চেয়ে,
বয়স বেশি কিন্তু দাদা আমি কোমল মেয়ে!

———————-দাদা———————-
তোমার রুপে নেইতো যাদু আছে হিংস্র মুখ,
তোমায় দেখে মাঝে মাঝে কাঁপে আমার বুক!
আশার কথা, খুনি তুমি শুধুই মুসলমানের,
এদিক থেকে বন্ধু তুমি আমার প্রিয় প্রাণের।
রক্ত ঝরে যখন দেখি রোহিঙ্গাদের মুখে,
বুকটা আমার তোমার প্রেমে ভরে ওঠে সুখে।
খুনি হয়ে খুনির প্রেমে প্রেম জমবে ভারী,
আসল পুরুষ আছি দাদা দেখবে কেমন পারি!

……………………সুচি…………………
কি যে বলেন লজ্জা দিলেন আস্থা আমার ছিলো,
বুকের মাঝে প্রেমের ঢেউয়ে হঠাৎ মোচড় দিলো!
প্রাণের দাদা এবার আমায় নিজের করে নিন,
বিনিময়ে মানুষ খুনের স্বীকৃতিটা দিন।
নো-বাল প্রাপ্ত খুনি আমি শান্তির মানসকন্যা,
দাদা আছেন ঝরবে দ্বিগুণ ওদের রক্তের বন্যা।

………………দাদা……………
মুসলমানের রক্ত ঝরুক গো-মাতা থাক জিন্দা,
রোহিঙ্গাদের আত্মরক্ষায় জানাই আমি নিন্দা।
গুলি করে মারবে ওদের কোপে কোপে খণ্ডিত,
জ্যান্ত পুড়ে মারবে আবার ফাঁসির রায়ে দণ্ডিত।
ধর্ষণ করে মারতে হবে কোমল নারী পেলে,
আমার চেয়ে পটু জানি তোমার দেশের ছেলে!

…………………সুচি………………
দাদার মনের আশা আমার পূরণ করা ফরজ,
দাদার দেশের কোটি রুপি আমার আছে করজ।
দাদার সাথে মিলে এবার মানবতার পিছে,
আইক্কা ঢুলি বাঁশের বাগান দিবো ওদের খিঁচে।

………………কবি বলেন…………………
স্বপ্ন দেখো ইচ্ছে মত কর যতই সন্ধি,
সময় হলে দুজন খুনি হবে ঠিকই বন্দি৷
স্বপ্ন দেখতে বাঁধা কিসের? না হলে স্বপ্নদোষ!
দোষের বোঝা নেয়না তো আর বেচারা নন্দঘোষ!
দাদার সাথে ডাইনি সুচির কাবাব হবে চিতায়,
এখন না হয় বগল বাজাও ক্ষণিক সময় জিতায়।
নাফ নদীটা সাক্ষী হবে সেদিন মোদের হয়ে,
আজকে যারা হায় অসহায় যাচ্ছে সবই সয়ে।
সালাহ্ উদ্দিন আল আইয়ুবি আর আরতুগ্রুল গাজী,
জন্ম নিবে ঘরে ঘরে রাখবে জীবন বাজি।
ট্রাম্পো সুচি গুদি মুদি সবাই যাবি ভেসে,
তোদের রক্তে আমরা যাবো জয়ের হাসি হেসে।
অলিক স্বপ্ন ভাঙ্গবে সেদিন জাহান্নামে পুড়ে,
চেয়ে দেখিস জান্নাতে ঐ রোহিঙ্গারা উড়ে।

although I disagree with the sentiments behind what he said, he is technically correct. India should not selectively make noise, if we were silent in criticizing saddam, assad, gaddafi or even KSA(over yemen), all for geopolitics.
BD has every right to make noise and she should. India should accept the refugees that come and put pressure on myanmar behind the scene to stop violence while openly saying nothing to them.
We dont like when americans preach to us in public, I dont think myanmar will appreciate any public statement from India.

although I disagree with the sentiments behind what he said, he is technically correct. India should not selectively make noise, if we were silent in criticizing saddam, assad, gaddafi or even KSA(over yemen), all for geopolitics.
BD has every right to make noise and she should. India should accept the refugees that come and put pressure on myanmar behind the scene to stop violence while openly saying nothing to them.
We dont like when americans preach to us in public, I dont think myanmar will appreciate any public statement from India.
Both India and Bangladesh are not responsible for burmese citizens thus both countries should not take in refugees.

Several reason-
1.I have much interest in Anthropology.Pre-historic time fascinate me.So I choose a name that Anthropologically indicate us.

2.Homo Sapiens is the identity that we need to focus most.This is the purest form of identity.Before the pollution of nation,state,race,religion,caste and all other superficial identity which now have burdened us heavily and suffocating us.

3.When man was known as just Homo Sapiens, their only concern was to get something eat and making love.That was their only ideology which all of them believed.So their was an ideological harmony globally.Man didn't hated other man that much.If there was enough food and family nearby then they were happy go lucky.Can we claim that to ourselves today?I am not advocating to go back in pre-historic time by abandoning all the achievement of civilization, but we need to re-discover the pure 'Homo Sapiens' within us and need to shed all the pollutants which we accumulated gradually since the rise of complex civilization.

4.I love the meaning.'wise man'.

Good reasons, but I liked your old name. :-(

So many calls for Indian trade boycott - and when will this turn into a proper movement with some traction. :-)

Yes like you have been saying for all these years....and still get to watch the reality.

I'm going to enjoy this year's massive imbalanced merchandise trade as well (not even factoring in services side of it given the 1 million BD medical tourists who want even simple X-rays done in India).....just because you get to see that reality too.

India should just behave like a major democratic country.And all other major democratic countries are criticizing burmese action.Otherwise it will be proving itself as biggest hypocrisy.Condemning burmese crime is not just Bangladeshi expectation, this is what any normal country should do.

India is already supporting burma anyway.so this snake's verbal diarrhoea means nothing.
If India did condemn Burma half of pdf will be ecstatic stating how India is a regional bully which interferes in affairs of its smaller neighbors

No one is asking India to 'selectively make noise', just follow up with massive humanitarian action - and not of the token photo-ops variety, which was conducted by India a few days ago.

Modi's actions represent India's image as a whole, and that image is basically of an inhuman religiously-biased snake right now, siding with ethnic-cleansing tyrants and their sycophants. Sane Indians (i.e. the silent minority in India) must make up their minds on whether to own up to that image, which will remain indelible for a long while, and will also be reflected in future global trade, investments and tourism (i.e. real dollars).

It is a disappointment to the rest of us in the neighborhood that India which happened to be the cradle of several ancient religious ideas (i.e. morality) over millennia has now devolved down to this gutter level of morality.

Bangladesh stood up for these people not because they are our ethnic cousins (which they may or may not be) but because it is the RIGHT (and MORALLY RIGHT) thing to do, to stand next to the oppressed, whatever religious or ethnic group they belong to.

india as a nation has NO MORAL, period. Why indians are doing monkey dance here, no one asking them of anything.

কসাই কাহিনী…

21462621_2380512505506493_7272543400457744422_n.jpg

_____________সুচি____________
আসেন দাদা হাতটা ধরেন আমি আপনার সুচি,
দুজন মিলে রোহিঙ্গাদের করবো কুচি কুচি।
আপনে শুধু পাশে থাকেন নেইতো ওদের মাফ,
দাদা চাইলে হতে পারেন আমার পোলার বাপ!
দুজন মিলে মানবতার পাঁছায় দিব বাঁশ,
বাঁশের উপর কাটবে জীবন ওদের বারোমাস।
কেমন সাঁজা সাঁজলাম আমি দেখেন দাদা চেয়ে,
বয়স বেশি কিন্তু দাদা আমি কোমল মেয়ে!

———————-দাদা———————-
তোমার রুপে নেইতো যাদু আছে হিংস্র মুখ,
তোমায় দেখে মাঝে মাঝে কাঁপে আমার বুক!
আশার কথা, খুনি তুমি শুধুই মুসলমানের,
এদিক থেকে বন্ধু তুমি আমার প্রিয় প্রাণের।
রক্ত ঝরে যখন দেখি রোহিঙ্গাদের মুখে,
বুকটা আমার তোমার প্রেমে ভরে ওঠে সুখে।
খুনি হয়ে খুনির প্রেমে প্রেম জমবে ভারী,
আসল পুরুষ আছি দাদা দেখবে কেমন পারি!

……………………সুচি…………………
কি যে বলেন লজ্জা দিলেন আস্থা আমার ছিলো,
বুকের মাঝে প্রেমের ঢেউয়ে হঠাৎ মোচড় দিলো!
প্রাণের দাদা এবার আমায় নিজের করে নিন,
বিনিময়ে মানুষ খুনের স্বীকৃতিটা দিন।
নো-বাল প্রাপ্ত খুনি আমি শান্তির মানসকন্যা,
দাদা আছেন ঝরবে দ্বিগুণ ওদের রক্তের বন্যা।

………………দাদা……………
মুসলমানের রক্ত ঝরুক গো-মাতা থাক জিন্দা,
রোহিঙ্গাদের আত্মরক্ষায় জানাই আমি নিন্দা।
গুলি করে মারবে ওদের কোপে কোপে খণ্ডিত,
জ্যান্ত পুড়ে মারবে আবার ফাঁসির রায়ে দণ্ডিত।
ধর্ষণ করে মারতে হবে কোমল নারী পেলে,
আমার চেয়ে পটু জানি তোমার দেশের ছেলে!

…………………সুচি………………
দাদার মনের আশা আমার পূরণ করা ফরজ,
দাদার দেশের কোটি রুপি আমার আছে করজ।
দাদার সাথে মিলে এবার মানবতার পিছে,
আইক্কা ঢুলি বাঁশের বাগান দিবো ওদের খিঁচে।

………………কবি বলেন…………………
স্বপ্ন দেখো ইচ্ছে মত কর যতই সন্ধি,
সময় হলে দুজন খুনি হবে ঠিকই বন্দি৷
স্বপ্ন দেখতে বাঁধা কিসের? না হলে স্বপ্নদোষ!
দোষের বোঝা নেয়না তো আর বেচারা নন্দঘোষ!
দাদার সাথে ডাইনি সুচির কাবাব হবে চিতায়,
এখন না হয় বগল বাজাও ক্ষণিক সময় জিতায়।
নাফ নদীটা সাক্ষী হবে সেদিন মোদের হয়ে,
আজকে যারা হায় অসহায় যাচ্ছে সবই সয়ে।
সালাহ্ উদ্দিন আল আইয়ুবি আর আরতুগ্রুল গাজী,
জন্ম নিবে ঘরে ঘরে রাখবে জীবন বাজি।
ট্রাম্পো সুচি গুদি মুদি সবাই যাবি ভেসে,
তোদের রক্তে আমরা যাবো জয়ের হাসি হেসে।
অলিক স্বপ্ন ভাঙ্গবে সেদিন জাহান্নামে পুড়ে,
চেয়ে দেখিস জান্নাতে ঐ রোহিঙ্গারা উড়ে।

This is Classic!! Make this a sticky Mods - trust me!

I know you guys can't read Bengali, but these poems are brilliant! :lol:

This is Classic!! Make this a sticky Mods - trust me!

I know you guys can't read Bengali, but these poems are brilliant! :lol:

we also should not loose sight of indian plot that same "Koshai" or butcher ideological party BJP has been launched in Bangladesh under patronage of ruling awami league.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom