What's new

'If Bangladesh expects India criticise Myanmar, then they are wrong’:Indian Ex-Foreign Secy. K.Sibal

I hope you will love this rendition.:D

Ha ha ha Well done! :lol:

That's the best you can do at the moment.

iu

No one is asking India to 'selectively make noise', just follow up with massive humanitarian action - and not of the token photo-ops variety, which was conducted by India a few days ago.

Modi's actions represent India's image as a whole, and that image is basically of an inhuman religiously-biased snake right now, siding with ethnic-cleansing tyrants and their sycophants. Sane Indians (i.e. the silent minority in India) must make up their minds on whether to own up to that image, which will remain indelible for a long while, and will also be reflected in future global trade, investments and tourism (i.e. real dollars).

It is a disappointment to the rest of us in the neighborhood that India which happened to be the cradle of several ancient religious ideas (i.e. morality) over millennia has now devolved down to this gutter level of morality.

Bangladesh stood up for these people not because they are our ethnic cousins (which they may or may not be) but because it is the RIGHT (and MORALLY RIGHT) thing to do, to stand next to the oppressed, whatever religious or ethnic group they belong to.
I am disappointed with BJP govt's action(treating rohingyas from national security angle instead of human right angle) but refuse to believe that bd action is led by some moral high ground and not ethnic/religious affinity. of course its your turn to be self righteous and you are welcome to exercise it.

Both India and Bangladesh are not responsible for burmese citizens thus both countries should not take in refugees.
there is something called human rights.... we are all bound by it, whether signed a specific document or not... morally govt of India is bound by certain international norms.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom