What's new

If Bangladesh can have a separate section then why cannot Sri Lanka?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lankan Ranger, is equivilent to like 10 posters, so ur wrong. lol

I say admins could open one for 3 months as a taster course and see how it progresses.

Yea but its not only sri lankans who put up sri lankas posts we all can and sometimes do

Except for the fact that there are few SL's here the logic for having a thread for SL is sound.It is a major player in S Asia.

Only, ppl here might not connect with domestic acctivites of SL ( the subjects dealt with here do not always elate to defence & ' hate your neighbours').

Anyway , its a call for theMods to take .

In addition to the above, the logic for starting a SL section should not be ' because BD has one' but on its own merit.

I personally think we should devote a section for Sri Lankan affairs.....such a move has my support

and my question is, why not iran and why bangladesh, bengalis betrayed us anyway, and their disgusting awami league

remove bangladesh and replace iran

and my question is, why not iran and why bangladesh, bengalis betrayed us anyway, and their disgusting awami league

By the way Bengalis were motivated by neighbouring country to do that because our GOVT never treated Bangalis well. it was our mistake not their's.
We can see when we play cricket in Bangladesh against any other country, except Bangladesh.
They support us like their own country. Do you see haters amongst Bangalis for Pakistan at that time. Remember they do not support India like that.

^^whts not so disgusting about awami league???

A separate SL section is very justified and reasonable, given the facts that Lankan Ranger posted. There may be only 3 active SL members now, but if a SL section was created the numbers would grow. Ignore the Indian elder-sisterly patronizing behaviour and just create a SL defence section.

This kind of mentality will only harm Pakistan and Bangladesh and will benefit the country that lies in between.. Change this attitude. The sooner the better.

I personally asked to webby about the importance of BD section in PDF. He told me that BD section is important here. Also it is important to understand each other removing misconceptions. So period.

I understand currently Pk has noting to get from BD because of our Anti-pk and pro-Indian govt. But I hope in future things will be changed. And I think there are many things to know and observe about BD for PK.

Though I support Sri-Lanka section. But still we feel there are few active Bangladeshis (around 10) here for our BD section. So more members from S Lanka is needed for seperate member though Lankan Ranger is equal to 10 SL members alone.

List of Bangladeshis @ Defence.pk:

01. seagull
02. iajdani
03. raquib
04. leonblack08
05. ilovebd
06. al-zakir
07. eastwatch
08. khabib
09. mbi-munshi
10. idune
11. skies
12. m_saint
13. gromell
14. dejavo
15. mijanur
16. t-rex
17. shamsery
18. integra
19. straight
20. bd_4_ever
21. fallstuff
22. mujib-khan *
23. rasel
24. borhan
25. damiendehorn
26. hk-47
27. chisty_chowdhury
28. romel
29. sajid-hasan-abir
30. major-hasan
31. khaled_m_ali
32. apocalypse
33. akash57
34. sajid-hasan-abir
35. monitor
36. nobab_jada
37. nafees
38. saad_hawk
39. sami6108
40. fuzon_tauheed
41. md-akmal
42. gonjo
43. stealth_fighter
44. saleen_s7
45. nick
46. mohammad-ali-akanda
47. faarhan
48. d3sir3
49. mil-avia
50. tanu
51. knight-of-bd
52. britishbangladeshi *
53. sidkings
54. supervegito
55. black_cats
56. lonelyone
57. mozidkhan1
58. mighty_warrior
59. de-moonlight
60. truebangali
61. prosperbd
62. thefailedgolddigger
63. zahid1010
64. banglarmanush
65. bangali *
66. yasinbin
67. comban
68. sammi
69. raihan-iiuc
70. eastbengal
71. zabanya
72. arko
73. shiblee
74. azbaroj
75. mujib43
76. ukbengali
77. infn-0
78. field-marshal-siddique
79. hasib5671
80. bdslph
81. invisibleman
82. lone
83. arafat-t
84. eran-spahbod
85. naveed-ritom
86. imtiazuddin
87. omipial
88. banfan
89. fastbowler
90. asad71 *
91. white-virus
92. banglakiller
93. sohel
94. banglapride
95. ns5

I like this idea but the management always says --- more Sri Lankan members = Separate section for Sri Lanka

otherwise big fat NO

I really cannot understand why Sri Lanka and Bangladesh should have a seperate section on PDF. They both need to get their independence from India first :D

Well there are only like a couple of Sri Lankan members here opposed to the dozen Bangladeshi members.

I personally asked to webby about the importance of BD section in PDF. He told me that BD section is important here. Also it is important to understand each other removing misconceptions. So period.

I understand currently Pk has noting to get from BD because of our Anti-pk and pro-Indian govt. But I hope in future things will be changed. And I think there are many things to know and observe about BD for PK.

Though I support Sri-Lanka section. But still we feel there are few active Bangladeshis (around 10) here for our BD section. So more members from S Lanka is needed for seperate member though Lankan Ranger is equal to 10 SL members alone.

how you got this long list, do you have some features which trace memebrs of specific country??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom