What's new

If an F16 Can Take Out an F35 WVR---Then a JF 17 Can as Well

Countries like Turkey, Australia, UK, Japan etc could havemade a U turn and opt for more potent JF-17..as the final orders are not yet cleared.

Why spend more money on a fighter when a fraction of it can do the job better.

Maybe who knows owing to high costs even US airforce may opt for Thunder if the Viper, Hornet production plans are shelved .

Very true.......

Countries like Turkey, Australia, UK, Japan etc could havemade a U turn and opt for more potent JF-17..as the final orders are not yet cleared.

Why spend more money on a fighter when a fraction of it can do the job better.

Maybe who knows owing to high costs even US airforce may opt for Thunder if the Viper, Hornet production plans are shelved .
You Made My Day:lol::lol:

F-35 is basically a stealth fighter/bomber which can spear head the enemy radar based sams etc.
so that other jets can pass on those widened routs . on the other hand f-22 raptor will be another ball game

Brutus must be banging Olive again, may be you should apply some on her so he can't detect her.

Breaking wind as usual are'nt ya! What would PDF be without you, Windy!!! :rofl:
But back to the wind-breaking exposition that you made about "BVR Mode" do tell us more about this.
And did ya read about the Scottish taxi-Driver who slapped on some of your "stealth paint" on his Taxi but forgot to slather some on himself...... that got the Glasgow Coppers in quite a tizzy, seeing a man drive by apparently without anything below him...... :lol:
What would PDF be without you... Windy!

@MastanKhan we do have some aviation geniuses here, bless their soles........

Breaking wind as usual are'nt ya! What would PDF be without you, Windy!!! :rofl:
But back to the wind-breaking exposition that you made about "BVR Mode" do tell us more about this.
And did ya read about the Scottish taxi-Driver who slapped on some of your "stealth paint" on his Taxi but forgot to slather some on himself...... that got the Glasgow Coppers in quite a tizzy, seeing a man drive by apparently without anything below him...... :lol:
What would PDF be without you... Windy!

@MastanKhan we do have some aviation geniuses here, bless their soles........

am thinking about sonic boom....

Okay guys---it was a troll thread----alright----.
F-16 have on record, beaten F-35, Indian SU-27 and Eurofighters in a dog fights.
It is also on record that Pakistan F7PG have took out Pakistani F-16 in dog fight.
We also said to have sent photographs of India Mirrage and SU locked on by Pakistan interceptors, to US.
Now.. what will become of dog fight between F-35 and F-17 is all hypothetical, unless US / LHM dare to challenge F-17 and with all the given facts above, I don't think US will agree for a dog fight test with F-17.

A quick question how credible is this news ??? @MastanKhan
China To Induct JF-17 Thunder into Its Air Force: President Mamnoon Hussain
0 China, Pakistani Air Force

President Mamnoon Hussain has described his visit to China as successful. Pakistani President said that Chinese side has agreed to induct FC-1/JF-17 Thunder fighter jets into its Air Force. This will help in bringing the per unit price down and increase the chances of garbing export orders. He also added that China will continue to cooperate on the JF-17 project.

China has also agreed to extend its cooperation in fighter against terrorism and will supply Pakistan army with helicopters. China and Pakistan will also soon finalize contract to jointly develop and produce submarines for Pakistan Navy.

China will also install two 1100 MW nuclear power plants in Karachi and another three will be installed in other parts of the country.

Read more: China To Induct JF-17 Thunder into Its Air Force: President Mamnoon Hussain | Pakistan Military Review

Well I think it's too early to jump to that conclusion and I am not saying that because I am an Indian or I hate JF-17 because according to that conclusion a MiG-29/Su series is as maneuverable if not more than F-16 can defeat F-35.

Mig 29 is better than an f 16 in dogfight.

Let's see if you can keep up with the count of how many times the MiG-29 was killed.

How many how mig29s were piloted by "qualified" pilots. Serbian and Iraqi pilots verses qualified America American pilots backed up by AWACS... Dogfight is over before it began

How many how mig29s were piloted by "qualified" pilots. Serbian and Iraqi pilots verses qualified America American pilots backed up by AWACS... Dogfight is over before it began
Yes but here it's 1 vs 1, pure combat tactics and aircraft performance.

Yes but here it's 1 vs 1, pure combat tactics and aircraft performance.
My friend such 1vs1 dogfight only existed during the world wars...A technically superior plane in the hands of an inferior pilot does not equalize the fight. An equally capable plane in the hands of an inferior pilot is at a severe disadvantage.

Last edited:
My friend such 1vs1 dogfight only existed during the world wars...A technically superior plane in the hands of an inferior pilot does not equalize the fight. An equally capable plane in the hands of an inferior pilot is at a severe disadvantage.
Dude you are getting into nitty gritty, my reply was to the member who blatantly claimed that F-16 was inferior to the MiG-29.

Back
Top Bottom