What's new

Idol worship by Hindus on roadside in Dubai

what's the problem? seems to be a peaceful pooja for Ganapathi festival, quite common all over the world

As a person who believes in secularism. Keep religion in places of worship, and not in public.

I don't like this, and if I were there, there's no way I would feel comfortable with this.

This seem peaceful. If it is allowed in Pakistan why not in UAE. Hindus deserve it as we carefully cultivated our relationship with UAE. Today Indians are productive aspect of that country.

No, and a big no. Religion should remain in places of worship, something like this should not happen in streets.

Oh that. It must be on Ganesh chaturthi. It is only for the day. They don't do it every day. As long as UAE permits, who are we to question.

UAE permits a lot of controversial things. But I really question this place. This is a public place with restaurants, cafes and the Dubai creek.

I would feel most definitely uncomfortable because it is so spread out.

UAE permits a lot of controversial things. But I really question this place. This is a public place with restaurants, cafes and the Dubai creek.

I would feel most definitely uncomfortable because it is so spread out.
Why be so insecure? Let them be. Here is the Rath Yatra in US. You say you are for secularism but clearly you haven't experienced it.

It is one of the prediction, which is coming true.

upload_2019-9-12_13-2-33.png

Reference: Jam e Tirmazi 2219.

I believe in religious freedom but only in your house, temples or a designated venue that you may hire or get permission from local authorities. I hate when a bunch of religious people start showing off their religion in the streets like we should cheer them up for their religiousness, I consider such people hypocrites.

As a person who believes in secularism. Keep religion in places of worship, and not in public.

I don't like this, and if I were there, there's no way I would feel comfortable with this.

No, and a big no. Religion should remain in places of worship, something like this should not happen in streets.

Should be in private. Public places should remain neutral.

Personally I like all religious processions

No problem in it .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom