What's new

IDF neutralise 3 'palestinian' terrorists

You either have me mistaken for someone else, or you're talking a big amount of horseshit.

I have never posted a picture on here or anywhere on the internet. I don't live in an apartment/condo, I live in a house. I don't have a picture like you describe. I look nothing like a rabbi.

I look like Patrick Dempsey :)

Thanks for the lead, now I will make sure my friends find you in London and ransack your whole home. :lol:

Ewwww, Patrick Dempsey, lol. :)

I don't care if I had a 100,000 posts, I still do something with my life. I live in a boring useless state unlike you. :lol:

If I was in the Netherlands I would be doing something over there.

Your habit of assuming things the way you want them to be always turn out wrong, you should know by now. However I come with real facts as above. All of the USA is a curse to live in for a real mujahid, you should go back to the desert motherland

@Aeronaut

His takfir on me deserves an infraction, such posts are not allowed.

Your habit of assuming things the way you want them to be always turn out wrong, you should know by now. However I come with real facts as above. All of the USA is a curse to live in for a real mujahid, you should go back to the desert motherland

Islam is everywhere around the world, it's not a curse to live here. :lol:

I'm not extremist either I don't know why you think that. :lol:

Thanks for the lead, now I will make sure my friends find you in London and ransack your whole home. :lol:

Threatening forum users?

Should @Aeronaut know about this? :)

Imagine funding the great Satan every day?

Spending money in JEW USA, paying Tax which goes to fund the military which invades the Muslim lands.

Threatening forum users?

No I'm not, on a serious note. I am coming to London to visit family friends later this May. I can leave and go out if you don't mind showing me the place and we could have some dialogue and get along? :D

Unless you're really scared of meeting me. :lol:

Threatening forum users?

Spending money in JEW USA, paying Tax which goes to fund the military which invades the Muslim lands.

I boycott everything Jewish don't worry. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh how tempting to meet a Hammasnik, but I don't thin so. :lol:

Besides, I won't be in England.

Oh how tempting to meet a Hammasnik, but I don't thin so. :lol:

Besides, I won't be in England.

What a sissy coward. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The sissy talks junk only on the Internet, the other day you said you could snap me in half and now you're afraid of meeting you. :lol:

Last edited:
Threatening forum users?

Guys, report him please.

Back
Top Bottom