What's new

IDF neutralise 3 'palestinian' terrorists

I didn't bother to persuade you into believing something, you keep asking therefor believe whatever you want to. You should wake up and support the Salafis instead of the Hamas nationalists, they only care about Palestine.

You should retake fifth grade english.

can you blease correct the previous sentence, it's my 3rd language.

Did you even get any sleep? :lol:

You live in the Netherlands that place is very nice and you can do many things there. Go out and have fun. :lol:

mujahideen don't sleep

Go do something with your life, this isn't even funny. If I lived in the Netherlands I would be going out meeting friends everyday and go to the clubs there. :D

Go do something with your life, this isn't even funny. If I lived in the Netherlands I would be going out meeting friends everyday and go to the clubs there. :D

god forbid to this attempt trying to push people in the direction of such a kuffr lifestyle, you are misguided and corrupt, the dawla will forsee your treatment

:omghaha:
do you live in amsterdam?

no

god forbid to this attempt trying to push people in the direction of such a kuffr lifestyle, you are misguided and corrupt, the dawla will forsee your treatment

no

Stop wasting your life, it's not like you believe in God anyways you rafidi haywaan kalb. You live in the Netherlands and sit around on a computer all day, I live in a state which absolutely sucks. If I was in your spot I would be exploring the Netherlands or join their peaceful army or something. :lol:

Did you even get any sleep? :lol:

You live in the Netherlands that place is very nice and you can do many things there. Go out and have fun. :lol:
Doritos lives by way of Allah.

Anyway, isn't it you who spends 24/7 on here telling everyone they're scumbags for not being close enough to Islam, not wanting an Islamic caliphate to take on the world and not kissing enough Hamas butt?

Stop wasting your life, it's not like you believe in God anyways you rafidi haywaan kalb. You live in the Netherlands and sit around on a computer all day, I live in a state which absolutely sucks. If I was in your spot I would be exploring the Netherlands or join their peaceful army or something. :lol:

@Aeronaut @WebMaster

This corrupt pig just declared me a kaffir, do you accept that.

Studying takes hours, don't you know that process, ask the chemical engineer Al Hasani when he comes back and he will share his experience with you on how many hours some days will take.

Doritos lives by way of Allah.

Anyway, isn't it you who spends 24/7 on here telling everyone they're scumbags for not being close enough to Islam, not wanting an Islamic caliphate to take on the world and not kissing enough Hamas butt?

Nope, not at all. I need to spend my personal time spreading awareness for the Palestinian cause just as you spend your time trying to defend Israel's rotting image. :lol:

Btw, I saved your personal picture, you look like a mix between a rabbi and something else. :lol:

@Aeronaut @WebMaster

This corrupt pig just declared me a kaffir, do you accept that.

Studying takes hours, don't you know that process, ask the chemical engineer Al Hasani when he comes back and he will share his experience with you on how many hours some days will take.

It's clear that you mock the religion of Islam along with other extremist rafidis. :lol:

Crying won't get you anywhere son, go enjoy your life this is a tragedy. :lol:

Netherlands has many things to do there.

Nope, not at all. I need to spend my personal time spreading awareness for the Palestinian cause just as you spend your time trying to defend Israel's rotting image. :lol:

Btw, I saved your personal picture, you look like a mix between a rabbi and something else. :lol:

Remember a few days ago you tried to create an 'alliance' on here forcing people to be pro-'palestinian' and everyone told to you to stick it up your backside? :lol: that was hilarious.

You were going around labelling everyone an "atheist" who didn't kiss Hamas butt :lol:

I have never put up a personal picture on here, so I don't know what you're talking about kid.

If you count the post of this account + that of Doritos11 I still have like 500 posts less then you while I joined 2 months earlier.

Remember a few days ago you tried to create an 'alliance' on here forcing people to be pro-'palestinian' and everyone told to you stick it up your backside? :lol: that was hilarious.

You were going around labelling everyone an "atheist" who didn't kiss Hamas butt :lol:

I have never put up a personal picture on here, so I don't know what you're talking about kid.

That was fun and games. :lol:

You set it as your avatar I found a way around it and saved your picture sitting on your table in your apartment/condo. I actually can tell where you live from that photo, I have family friends that live near you. :lol:

If you count the post of this account + that of Doritos11 I still have like 500 posts less then you while I joined 2 months earlier.

I don't care if I had a 100,000 posts, I still do something with my life. I live in a boring useless state unlike you. :lol:

If I was in the Netherlands I would be doing something over there.

That was fun and games. :lol:

You set it as your avatar I found a way around it and saved your picture sitting on your table in your apartment/condo. I actually can tell where you live from that photo, I have family friends that live near you. :lol:

You either have me mistaken for someone else, or you're talking a big amount of horseshit.

I have never posted a picture on here or anywhere on the internet. I don't live in an apartment/condo, I live in a house. I don't have a picture like you describe. I look nothing like a rabbi.

I look like Patrick Dempsey :)

Back
Top Bottom