What's new

IDF/AF 2nd Best Air force in the World

because islam teachs us (the whole muslim world) to act as a nation. muslims will never judged by their cast but their religon.

what if isreal bombed our holy cities? will you still argue that this is not my problem or its saudi arabian problem?

i am a siddiqui and a decendent of abu-bakr but i am a muslim first

Sir,

We are a defence related site----lot of our material is technical---now as far as your heritage is concerned---I didnot ask you about your ascendence--- . Today, in this time of high technology we use DNA as the ultimate in standards.

When the hindu warrior comes riding on his shinning charriot the SU 30 MKI,niether your heritage would count for anything---nor would mine make a tad bit of difference. So, please refrain from that and tell us the strategic reasoning and a game plan for why should muslims support palestinians when they have already squandered every oppurtunitypresented to them for peace.

because islam teachs us (the whole muslim world) to act as a nation. muslims will never judged by their cast but their religon.

what if isreal bombed our holy cities? will you still argue that this is not my problem or its saudi arabian problem?

i am a siddiqui and a decendent of abu-bakr but i am a muslim first

This made my day :victory:,oye puttar,ainay main apni shaql dekhi kabhi???Abu Bakr,what nonsense!!##

Well,

IDF can be thought as 3rd of 4th best airforce but not 2nd. Also Isreal exist because of USA support. Soon a developing country like Pakistan will surpass their GDP. They have very small area and resources and they are venurable.

Just think without USA support world can put sanctions on Isreal and starve them to death.

Isreal is nothing but a war machine installed by USA to control middle-east. If USA decide to stop backing them; they will fall down.

They have goodies, but they are hardly the second best. I would say they are better than the Indian Air Force for sure as the PAF pilots say.

Where did PAF pilots say this? How do you know PAF pilots regard Israelis superior to indi pilots? Source? I wanna read

Regards.

Where did PAF pilots say this? How do you know PAF pilots regard Israelis superior to indi pilots? Source? I wanna read

Regards.
Kiddo this is a 6 yr old thread. why are you restarting it?

Well, they might be the best air force but let's face they've faced noob pilots only so far with inferior equipment.Arabs pilots are not good..Now you put IDF against USAF or RAF/French Air Force/PAF and Indian Air Force with matching equipment and i am damn sure that these pilots will beat Israel Air Force Pilots.
From Jane's:

According to one source, US Marine Corps F/A-18 Hornets from the Balkans theater recently engaged in mock combat with Israeli Air Force fighters. The Hornets were armed with AIM-9s, and the Israeli fighters carried Python 3 and Python 4 missiles and Elbit DASH helmet sights. IDR's source describes the results as "more than ugly", the Israelis prevailing in 220 out of 240 engagements.

From Jane's:

According to one source, US Marine Corps F/A-18 Hornets from the Balkans theater recently engaged in mock combat with Israeli Air Force fighters. The Hornets were armed with AIM-9s, and the Israeli fighters carried Python 3 and Python 4 missiles and Elbit DASH helmet sights. IDR's source describes the results as "more than ugly", the Israelis prevailing in 220 out of 240 engagements.

End result would been a stalemate if both were without HMDS or with HMDS

End result would been a stalemate if both were without HMDS or with HMDS
In Yugoslavia and Iraq Americans without HMDS shot down MiG-29 with HMDS without loses from their side.

From Jane's:

Or more probably it was ''Make isreal feel good'' kind of exercise....:D

one thing i want to add, Israel air force targetted many egypt air force on ground before war started, which crippled egypt air force. egypt airforce was quite strong amongst arab.

Also arab are many countries and they hate each other. It's easier for israel to guide their pilots vs arabs who're there for only their concerns.

The arabs didn't even want palestine at first, they were thinking who gets which piece in first war. when they defeated did they start using palestinian cause.

In Yugoslavia and Iraq Americans without HMDS shot down MiG-29 with HMDS without loses from their side.

I read somewhere, MIG-29 Kicked F-16 azz in that training exercises with HMD. IIRC that was Western germany Mig-29. That's how America became determined to develop their own HMD's

If I'm not wrong, IAF uses JHMDS and Pythons provide capability of 90 bore of-sight, A plane parallel to it or at it's six could easily be destroyed by just turning the head and not steering the whole plane.

I read somewhere, MIG-29 Kicked F-16 azz in that training exercises with HMD. IIRC that was Western germany Mig-29. That's how America became determined to develop their own HMD's

If I'm not wrong, IAF uses JHMDS and Pythons provide capability of 90 bore of-sight, A plane parallel to it or at it's six could easily be destroyed by just turning the head and not steering the whole plane.
Not at 6, but surely at 3 or 9.... Remember, off bore-sight is 90 degrees...

I have seen Euro fighter HMDS promotional video. It destroyed the object at 6

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom