What's new

IDF/AF 2nd Best Air force in the World

and even if we can jointly attack israeli airforce we can destroy it remember the turks they have huge airforce too

if TURKISH AIRFORCE, PAF, SAUDIARABIAN AIRFORCE, UAE AIRFORCE, EGYPT AIRFORCE, KUWAIT AIRFORCE, IRANIAN AIRFORCE, we can easily destroy not only israeli airforce evn their army and navy and even bomb hole isral and make a big hole in the soil of israel

remember what type of fighter jets these airforces possses

PAF
JF 17 Thunder 250
F 16 70
J 10 50
Mirage 60
A 5 fantan 30
F 7 PG 120

TURKEY
F 16C/D 160
F4E 40
F35 30

SAUDI ARABIA

EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON 70
F 15 /SC/D 120
TORNADO 50

UAE
F 16 BLOCK 60 40
MIRAGE 200 33

IRAN
F4 E 177
F5E 145
F14 TOMACAT 33
SU 24MKS 22
SU30MKI 120
J 10 60

KUWAIT
F18 HORNET 32

EGYPT
F 16 30
MIRAGE 2000 23
MIRAGE 5 30
MIG 21 42
F7 44
ISRAELI IS NO MATCH
Irans got SU 30s??? Since when? Pretty Inflated! Turkey is a NATO member and a staunch and liberal and secular US ally! If u depend on the above nations nothing will come of it but Hot Air!!!

IAF does operate very modern aircraft and have professional pilots with all the unconditional support of Uncle SAM but whom do they encounter who has similar technology and training and the will to engage them...if hypothetically they step on Russia's toes do you think they will prevail?

Also all their recent operations are one sided conflicts against poorly armed infantry and mostly unarmed civilians as well so i hope that is not the criteria of their brilliance

USAF is no 1 because of
1) Technology (world leader)
2) Numbers (biggest factor when coupled with point 1)
3) Training Hours and experienced combat ready pilots (very important)

Does IAF beat Russian Air force hands down in all these categories?
Why can IAF be rated as being better than Russia, please substantiate this claim.

thanks.

They are US 's baby wat u expect ?? and there pilots are really good so that makes them second forusre!

That's right TOPGUN dear boy, without the great s@tan, god's chosen people will fall. ;)

Name one Air force that can defeat Israel outside of the USA.

And plz tell me using wat.

TODAY NOT TOMMRROW NOT IN 5 YEARS TODAY TODAY

i say Israel is 2ND only to usa.

Russian Air Force/Royal UK Air Force/TAF..

If you are asking today, than it has to be Russian Air Force. But in case of a war; when Britian and France put there massive resources towards there armed forces, they will clobber Israel in a matter of days.

RAF

50 Typhoon. 100 F15C/E/raad

150 Tornado F3 104 f16 sufi

150 Tornnado GR sTRIKE 136 F16/52

100 Harrier 104 f16a/b

E3 SENTRY awacs x 3 6 phalcon/hawk awacs

Israel has better electronics & training and jammers.

RAF have more resources

stil 50/50 at best

You claimed that IDF is the second best air force in the world, i strongly believe that Russian Air Force is stronger than IDF. As far as RAF is concerned, Britian is a much bigger country than Israel with more resources. The only reason why they are not putting more resources in defence is because they are not threatned by any country.

That's right TOPGUN dear boy, without the great s@tan, god's chosen people will fall. ;)[/QUOT

Well Black stone BOY every damn dog has there day and they shall if it one day !!;) :disagree:

My friend US Air Crafts are far better then Soviet Air Crafts.Secondly Arabs Pilots are not GOOD at all.Put Israeli Pilots against let's say United States Pilots and i can assure you USAF will win and i am pretty sure Russia and United States along with United Kingdom can destroy Israel and in future (20-30 years) China will also have this capability.The reason Israel is so advanced because they are very hard working people and have brains and full access to latest US equipment!

what the hell are you talking about those Jews are cowards u.s alone can beat the $h!t out of those Israeli Jews but that wont happen and by the way EGYPT is pretty strong

Last edited:
Lets give the credit where its due my friend. In the 60's and 70's, Israel and the Arabs had equipment which was almost equivalent to each other. The Israelis were using American equipment and the Arabs were using Soviet equipment. Isreal still managed to gain air supremacy, the quality of there pilots and training is far superior to the Arabs. In present; now its a totally different story, the Israelis have left the rest of the Arab world far behind and no country in this world can dare challenge the Israelis.

Yes you re right. But When ever Israeli's faced Pakistani pilots they were shot down. That saying something and shows something.:coffee:

Israel has never won a war in a built-up city, that's why threats of 'war to the bitter end' are nonsense.

"Israel, always swift to announce its imminent destruction of "terrorism" – has never won a war in a built-up city, be it Beirut or Gaza, since its capture of Jerusalem in 1967. And it's important to remember that the Israeli army, famous in song and legend for its supposed "purity of arms" and "elite" units, has proved itself to be a pretty third-rate army over recent years. Not since the 1973 Middle East conflict – 35 years ago – has it won a war. Its 1978 invasion of Lebanon was a failure, its 1982 invasion ended in disaster, propelling Arafat from Beirut but allowing its vicious Phalangist allies into the Sabra and Chatila camps where they committed mass murder. In neither the 1993 bombardment of Lebanon nor the 1996 bombardment of Lebanon – which fizzled out after the massacre of refugees at Qana – nor the 2006 war was its performance anything more than amateur. Indeed, if it wasn't for the fact Arab armies are even more of a rabble than the Israelis, the Israeli state would be genuinely under threat from its neighbours."

Robert Fisk

Last edited:
Israel has never won a war in a built-up city, that's why threats of 'war to the bitter end' are nonsense.

Israel, always swift to announce its imminent destruction of "terrorism" – has never won a war in a built-up city, be it Beirut or Gaza, since its capture of Jerusalem in 1967. And it's important to remember that the Israeli army, famous in song and legend for its supposed "purity of arms" and "elite" units, has proved itself to be a pretty third-rate army over recent years. Not since the 1973 Middle East conflict – 35 years ago – has it won a war. Its 1978 invasion of Lebanon was a failure, its 1982 invasion ended in disaster, propelling Arafat from Beirut but allowing its vicious Phalangist allies into the Sabra and Chatila camps where they committed mass murder. In neither the 1993 bombardment of Lebanon nor the 1996 bombardment of Lebanon – which fizzled out after the massacre of refugees at Qana – nor the 2006 war was its performance anything more than amateur. Indeed, if it wasn't for the fact Arab armies are even more of a rabble than the Israelis, the Israeli state would be genuinely under threat from its neighbours.

We are talking about Israel's Air Force, not the army.

The Israelis are destroying Hamas and no one in the world utters a word other than a moan or groan.

The arabs some of the richest nations in the world sit and watch.

Just look at their fire power

OVER 100 F15

340 F16 (100+ BLOCL A/B) 136 BLOCLC/D & 102 SUFI F16

ISRAEL WILL BE THE FIRST COUNTRY TO get the lightening F35 IN 2013 EVEN BEFORE uk . they will 25 in first batch with 50 more in post 2016..

nearly all IDF A/F have been modfied to israeli standard AVIONICS & ECM ability rated even better than USA by some analysts..
Israeli Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
May I ask why with an invincible AF like the above and with Markava tank in its possession, ISROs have got the painful kick by Hezbollah? Imagine if Hezbollah had decent anti-aircraft staff with motivated gunners like its fighters then what would happened to ISRO Aircrafts? And why has ISROS failed to break Hezbollah’s defence after 29 days of bombing? The reason why I am asking this is to infom that any motivated fighting forces with minimal parity with ISROS can break their back now because with the acquisition of HIGH TECH staff they are also starting to become complacent. ISROs aren't the same breed of 47, 58 or 67 anymore. Their cowardice of killing defenceless innocents are taking their combat spirits away. Even HAMAS is challenging them in ground battle now. So, no need to be scared. PAK or any other motivated fauz can beat ISROs now better than ever if they come to fight because high tech isn't the only means to win war IMHO.

Israel, always swift to announce its imminent destruction of "terrorism" – has never won a war in a built-up city, be it Beirut or Gaza, since its capture of Jerusalem in 1967. And it's important to remember that the Israeli army, famous in song and legend for its supposed "purity of arms" and "elite" units, has proved itself to be a pretty third-rate army over recent years. Not since the 1973 Middle East conflict – 35 years ago – has it won a war. Its 1978 invasion of Lebanon was a failure, its 1982 invasion ended in disaster, propelling Arafat from Beirut but allowing its vicious Phalangist allies into the Sabra and Chatila camps where they committed mass murder. In neither the 1993 bombardment of Lebanon nor the 1996 bombardment of Lebanon – which fizzled out after the massacre of refugees at Qana – nor the 2006 war was its performance anything more than amateur. Indeed, if it wasn't for the fact Arab armies are even more of a rabble than the Israelis, the Israeli state would be genuinely under threat from its neighbours.

did u copy paste this from one of robert fisks articles?????

Back
Top Bottom