What's new

IDF/AF 2nd Best Air force in the World

The Russians can beat the crap out of the Israeli Air Force. Hell Even the Indians can face them off. As for Pakistan, it can give them the toughest fight they have ever seen, but will go down simply because of the current crop of fighter aircrafts it has. But Once Pakistan gets hold of some good ACs then Israel can be dealt with, but until then No.

The British, French can easily face them off again. As for any other Middle Eastern Airforces, well Iran doesnt stand an Icecubes chance in Hell, As for Egypt, well again it can survive for a day at max, with "La Vache Qui Rit" at the helm. The Saudi Airforce has been judged as the best trained Airforce in the Mid east, well we have to see it, wont we? As for the Others, Turkey is good but not that great when compared. The rest, I dont knw if i have left any out, but I guess they arent worth talking. (UAE got some planes, but just planes wont do)

If Uncle Sam lifts its protection it will take no weapons to defeat them . If most of the Abra world start walking they will just go over Israel in a few Hours.
Like I said before The Arab Fighters which our forefathers used to tell stories about are no more if they are God has given then so much that they are now used to a Comfy life.

IDF AIRFORCE IS POWERED BY THE AMERICANS AND THEY HAVE THE BEST PILOTS IN WORLD AS WELL....A WELL OILED AIRFORCE...

The basic strength of IDF/AF is their planning. Equipment supplements that. But as far as facing them is concerned, its not that gloomy a picture. We can beat the crap out fo them. Remember 1973 war. PAF has the honour of beating them. Thats why they hate us. Our strength is faith, training, planning and our missile technology etc. With some tech upgrades like good Airdefence systems and aircrafts, they wont even look at us. Keep ur morals high friends :)

its PAF Pilots who shot down israeli mirrages with syrian migs so who is best?

It is not only the weapons but the man behind the gun that counts. Many Pakistanis repeat that all to often.

Apply the same logic to Israel. They do their fighting. They have defeated the combined power of the Arabs as a nascent country. No one came to fight for them, they did the fighting.

Now they are much stringer that in 1947 and 67. Arabs have repeatedly shown their sheer incompetence in battle. They are no match to Israel, with or without USA.

It is not only the weapons but the man behind the gun that counts. Many Pakistanis repeat that all to often.

Apply the same logic to Israel. They do their fighting. They have defeated the combined power of the Arabs as a nascent country. No one came to fight for them, they did the fighting.

Now they are much stringer that in 1947 and 67. Arabs have repeatedly shown their sheer incompetence in battle. They are no match to Israel, with or without USA.

I'm sorry to say but Israels existance nowadays is made possible due to Uncle Sams protection and care.
Without the U.S., things would be a different story, especially technology and moneywise.

did u guys ever saw the saudi arabian aircraft inventory?

just check the Current aircraft inventory of Royal saudi airforce on wikipedia and then tell me why they are so silent about what is going on in gaza. here is the link of Royal Saudi Air Force

Royal Saudi Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

haha 840+ the most advance AirCraft i would say #2 is RSA i love it zaashuib i've read your other most you are very educated.We should borrow some 100+Aircraft from RSA :)

EDIT - i think IAF will last about 2-3dayz if RSA Airforce decided to go to war i fell so shamless that we have an army of 619,000 and cant help poor people with no Army and Airforce we should establish MUSLIMUNIION ! Making a thread about RSA Airforce

Even with these sorts of aircrafts, Saudi Arabia can still not challenge the Israelis in an air war. The Israelis are much better trained than Saudi pilots and not to mention they always plan better than there opponents. Give these aircrafts to Pakistani pilots and than we might have a good chance of challenging the Israelis.
I will go off topic a bit, many people have claimed that Pakistan can expect to recieve Saudi and UAE warplanes in an event of a war with India. Is that possible because dont the Western governments have very strict rules regarding these aircrafts?

Last edited:
did u guys ever saw the saudi arabian aircraft inventory?

just check the Current aircraft inventory of Royal saudi airforce on wikipedia and then tell me why they are so silent about what is going on in gaza. here is the link of Royal Saudi Air Force

Royal Saudi Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zee,

Thankyou for a sensible question----Regardless of what people believe, saudi arabia has helped the palestinians a lot in the past. There have been a few issues amongst the saudis and palestinians and the saudis have decided to move ahead with their lives.

The most notables are 1. during the first gulf war----arafat chose iraq over saddam----going against the wishes of the saudis 2. Camp David----palestinians just walked out of camp David peace talks without informing the saudis and Arafat gave no reasons for walking away 3. the 3rd and the worst of the cardinal sin that they committed was the support of Saddam Hussein one more time in the 2nd gulf war and that too against the wishes of all the well wishers of palestine.

At this stage one really has to be a fool to stand up for people who seemingly are bouncing around in a rudderless boat by choice.

This is not the question of saudi's or palastinians. this is the question of Muslim Umah

I am a muslim first

Zee,

" This is not the question of saudi's or palastinians. this is the question of Muslim Umah "

Totally off topic

This not a question of muslim ummah first of all. It is a question of common sense. You can only do so much for somebody----if they chose to make suicide a way of their lives then let them live their way.

Secondly, Just like me---you also are a muslim just because you were born in a muslim household. Please do remember that before you got baptised to become a muslim---right after birth just like me----there was a moment or a period of time that I and you didnot belong to any faith----like any other muslim child born in a muslim household----till someone baptised me and you by saying the AZAN in mine and your ears. But my and your caste and citizenship was never in doubt like any other child----.

" I am a muslim first "----is just like putting a carriage in front of the horse and asking it to pull. Laws of nature are very simple indeed---.

I think it is about time that you put some serious thoughts on the paper instead of one liners----you have posted some other good stuff but it is basically paste and post. I would like to see some input from you on this matter---why you think muslim first!

because islam teachs us (the whole muslim world) to act as a nation. muslims will never judged by their cast but their religon.

what if isreal bombed our holy cities? will you still argue that this is not my problem or its saudi arabian problem?

i am a siddiqui and a decendent of abu-bakr but i am a muslim first

No Offence.

But nobody has the matching equipment.

Over 340 F16 fighters thats the biggest fleet outside of USA.

tHEY ALSO HAVE World class force multiplers like Phalcon/hawk Awacs

refullers and Arrow & green pine ABM system.

not even the british or the french have a ABM system yet...

+++ india has recently launched a dedicated military satalite for the israeli military.

all this for nation of 7 million. people

Not doubting the accomplishments of the Israelis, however they receive more aid, per capita, than any other country in the world. Most of their weapons research, development and acquisition is funded by the US. This goes for the Arrow and Phalcon research as well as what they did on Lavi.

Back
Top Bottom