What's new

IDEX UAE 2013: News, Updates & Discussions

UAE has put KSA to shame... Big time. In the end they only added Anti-Armor capabilities to Shibil and that's it, They said they will unveil a new MRAP and a 6x6 Masmak but figures :(

Hold your horses everyone, "Twaiq" MRAP comes to you, straight out of Saudi Arabia: :yahoo:

436x328_7345_267002.jpg

Phew, now I feel a thousand times better.

UAE has put KSA to shame... Big time. In the end they only added Anti-Armor capabilities to Shibil and that's it, They said they will unveil a new MRAP and a 6x6 Masmak but figures :(
The issue is not that we don't have sth new but rather all Jordanian companies participated but I only got three damn pictures were taken by a visitor.:hitwall:

The issue is not that we don't have sth new but rather all Jordanian companies participated but I only got three damn pictures were taken by a visitor.:hitwall:

it will get better tomorrow I guess, when non-official people are allowed to enter. Now for security reasons it is a bit tight, a lot of Defense ministers and officials there.

I have no idea, I am still looking for, those pictures were taken by a UAE member in an Arab defense forum.

Well done UAE/Turkey, I love it::yahoo:

Arabian Jobaria

jobaria.jpg

59607_original.jpg

IBvbb.jpg

From the first moment i saw that vehicle all i could think of Assad would love to get few units of that monster , i mean think about it for a second you could level whole neighbourhood in an instant with that thing. :devil::devil:

OMG, Prepare for the most shocking news to ever come out of anything ever this day: GUYS GUYS GUYS, remember the South African missile technology transfer deal last year?? remember remember??

See that little green thing poking its head infront of the Shibil-2's hood?
DSC_8293.JPG

It is domestic version of none other than the South African Ingwe Anti-Tank missile :)
IngweA.jpg

INGWEDDCMS003FEATURE.jpg

My God, am I excited more than ever. however nothing is concrete so far, just rumors, we will wait for proof till then :)

Drastic Weight Savings of Vehicle Protection with Composite Structural Components(NANO Tech)
Mo-IBD-1.jpg

IBD Deisenroth Engineering succeeded in the development of nano-composite laminates with a dramatically improved strength, i.e. these materials can replace structural parts of a vehicle and simultaneously serve as high level ballistic protection. As a consequence of the high performance of these materials and the low density of the composite solutions the overall weight of the protection is significantly reduced.

2%2529.jpg

Rheinmetall Defence launched HEROLDnavy, a completely new naval air/surface surveillance and fire control system. It consists of the company’s FIRST (Fast IR Search and Track) system and the MSP600 Multi Sensor Platform. The new solution is a fully stabilised platform to support operations of any type of surface warship, including fast attack craft (FAC), offshore patrol vessels (OPVs), corvettes, frigates, and mine countermeasures vessels.

5%2529.JPG

Lightweight Firepower at Sea
The Missile Launching System (MLS) developed by Aselsan provides superior defence against a wide variety of emerging surface threats. The basic system configuration consists of a lightweight independent stabilised electro-optic (EO) suite, s stabilised weapon turret, and a fire control subsystem distributed on the platform.

9%2529.jpg

First Export Order
MBDA signed a contract to deliver its SIMBAD RC shipboard self-defence weapon system to a first, yet unnamed foreign customer. The order came only one year after MBDA initiated development of the system. The first prototype systems are in production and will be delivered during 2015. SIMBAD RC is a lightweight, twin launcher equipped with two ready-to-fire MISTRAL missiles.

In September 2012, Denel Dynamics entered a joint venture with Tawazun Holdings, an investment and defence manufacturing company, owned by the government of Abu Dhabi. The new company, Tawazun Dynamics, is the Middle East region's first facility for the development, manufacture, assembly and integration of precision-guided systems for conventional air munitions.

22.jpg

Avon Protection’s Compact CBRN Escape Hood

avon-NH15.JPG

The UAE National Ambulance Company. NH15’s will be issued to paramedic ambulance staff for use when entering unknown potentially hazardous situations. Avon is confident that further orders will follow.

Back
Top Bottom