meLJJ.jpg

otT71.jpg

JvWMn.jpg

JvWMn.jpg

KXMY3.jpg

Snipers, UAE:
RMU8N.jpg

0JuX4.jpg

what is the purpose of this giant platform. For what is this huge firepower good. i ask it, because i have never seen it before.

I have no idea, I am still looking for, those pictures were taken by a UAE member in an Arab defense forum.

Well done UAE/Turkey, I love it::yahoo:

Arabian Jobaria

jobaria.jpg

59607_original.jpg

IBvbb.jpg

P.1HH HammerHead
Piaggio%20Aero%20PHH%20HammerHead.jpg

The P.1HH 'HammerHead' programme objective is the development of a multipurpose state-of-the-art UAS designed to meet the need for a robust and high-tech solution for Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance missions (ISR). The Piaggio Aero P.1HH UAS includes an unmanned aircraft platform, specific mission equipment and systems and a remote Ground Control Station (GCS).
It also features automatic take-off and landing capabilities and is able to fly at up to 45,000 ft, with an endurance of 16 flight hours. The Piaggio Aero P.1HH 'Hammer Head' UAV will also be compliant with the STANAG USAR 4671 standards that enable it to fly both in restricted and unrestricted flight areas.

Boeing and Abu Dhabi Autonomous Systems Investments Company (ADASI) have signed a teaming agreement for the two companies to address the growing Middle East market for unmanned systems.

UAE new missile, Cirit :)

BTW, 200 million $ equals thousands of Cirit missiles I think...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom