What's new

IDEF 2023 Expectations and Possible Surprises

1690266878393.png

@Path-Finder

1690266928675.png

1690266954439.png

@waz @The Eagle @LeGenD Please change the title of the thread to just IDEF 2023 Coverage or something similar to that.

AA missiles of pakistan are interesting, 100 km range with that size is pretty impressive. i hope we can see them in production soon.
I can see a cooperation between Turkey and Pakistan for this AA since FAAZ and Gökdoğan are based on AIM-120 BVR missile.
Congrats Pakistan, I hope it can be produced very soon

A plethora of new systems, especially in the field of AD. The Russia-Ukraine War has shown no AD, no Win....

An important stuff: Sanjak EW system to jam all sorts of EM radiations at the battle fields to foil the enemy campaigns that lead to failure at their operational level to bring about a change in their strategies...

The USA has found Russia to be adept beyond their expectation in the the fields of EW in Ukraine. The Turkish EW has beaten the Russian systems in every engagement so far. While the Turkish drones, supported by her EW systems, were pulverizing the Assad regime's Firaunic army they brought in their last resort EW a/c...

Long range intelligent flying mines with advanced seekers - the first in the world - UCHA can be launched from both fighter jets and drones to track and destroy the enemy naval platforms circumventing their radars and sonars....

That's how the Muslim armies have been historically fighting their numerically stronger nemesis into submission: intelligent, smart and asymmetric....

Reis Erdo'an has unveiled 850 new defense projects are being materialized....

I can live without food, but not without freedom - Ustad Bediuzzaman Said Nursi

To hit even moving targets from 50+ km away

MAM-T IIR guided munition

Length : 1,4 m
Diameter : 230 mm
Weight : 100 kg
Warhead : 70 kg
Range : 50+ km
Guidance : Dual seeker IIR+TV , RF Data Link

1690298779973.png

1690298794911.png

UMTAS-GM Blok 2 long range Anti-Tank Missile
  • CCD/IIR hybrid seeker
  • 60 kg missile weight
  • 2 m missile length
  • 180 mm diameter
  • 32+km range from land vehicles
  • 50+km range from Helicopters
1690298917186.png

AI enabled long range sonar systems - can be dropped from the choppers - to detect the enemy surface and sub-surface naval platforms before they "see" you. See them before they see you, hit them before they hit you.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom