What's new

IDEAS 2018 - Updates & Discussions

Ground surveillance RADAR for border monitoring by NRTC Pakistan.

IMG_20181129_025729.jpg

HIT is on the roll here

Incredibly interesting work by a new Pakistani aviation firm.

It's early stages and the team behind it knows they're for an uphill struggle, but they're driven and have a good plan for the long-term.

We'll have a report about this and all of the aviation stuff soon.

©QUWA

View attachment 522727
Enough with the name Viper! :angry:

What defense related product is that?

Also the guy in the first two pictures has hair sticking out like a batman sign...

Sir, I think an enemy spy leaked our top-secret Altered Carbon mechanized human soldier program.

Wall of 'MKE' Turkey's 5.56 mm infantry rifles manufacturer at IDEAS 2018

View attachment 522627

Model of TAI T-129

View attachment 522628
Hamza 6x6

View attachment 522629

The Wall of Pakistan Ordnance Factories, Wah Cantt

View attachment 522630
Turkey's Sarsilmaz and Turkish Aerospace
View attachment 522631 View attachment 522632
POF has substandard weapon, saw some people importing to USA and were thoroughly disappointed..usa has a huge market and cheaper guns from a alley country can grab this market

That is a matter of budgeting and not ability. HIT certainly has ample idle production capacity to build for any new orders for export while the PA orders trickle in slowly over time. Though I don't think anyone will buy Al Khalid when our own army is hunting for other tanks that are its peers in every sense.
i hoped that al zarrar would be sucess given third world has large no. of t59s but never happened..wasnt expecting much from al khalid

Ground surveillance RADAR for border monitoring by NRTC Pakistan.

View attachment 522860

Thats fantastic...
They need to expand on this a little to have a radar for detection of tanks amd apcs at 7 8 km range... Than need to tune a long range missile to exploit that detection like turkish mtas i think

Thats fantastic...
They need to expand on this a little to have a radar for detection of tanks amd apcs at 7 8 km range... Than need to tune a long range missile to exploit that detection like turkish mtas i think

I think this radar is to detect the location of incoming mortar or projectiles so that those location can be hit back.

As per @Tipu7 , it will.

Do i see a new tank here?

View attachment 522842
Looks more like an inflatable decoy.
Previous ideas;

6137769C-963D-492A-B345-EFA867187AD8.jpeg
B416B6B9-02FB-4100-B446-8D5C9FB5AB86.jpeg

I think this radar is to detect the location of incoming mortar or projectiles so that those location can be hit back.
Thats a different technology also shown by Pakistan...thats called fire locating radar... comes in 2 categories.. small arms fire detection & arty fire locating radars.

This radar (shown above) detects ground movements...
Its called a Ground Surv Radar...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom