What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

Made in Pakistan.

B3lqQxmCEAAy0R5.jpg
As a sidearm ST-9 is wonderful choice for PA.

Normally when a new version is released , only the "new" features of the Version are discussed

Al Khalid , is what we constructed , and we were all expecting Al Khalid 2 to show up
however now we have these , other terminologies being added

Al Khalid 1 , and MBT -3000

So , does that means that Al Khalid 2 , was delayed , so they just made some tweaks to Al Khalid regular brand name?
Or was this an actual planned version

My understanding

Al Khalid
Al Khalid 2 (Also known as MBT-3000)

This is what I was under impression , that Al Khalid 2 , would be shown known as MBT-3000 and with new engine
FOR GOD sake there was never AL KHALID 2 that new TANK is AL KHALID 1 which will be shown in 2015 and its a new Tank and MBT-3000 is not new AL-KHALID that is AL-HAIDER . and AL-KHALID 1 will be more advanced Tank the features @skybolt posted are of AL-KHALID not of AL-KHALID 1

So no prior registration at all, na ?

E-BADGE REGISTRATION
Trade Visitors / Exhibitor’s Guests must complete ONLINE REGISTRATION before 01 DECEMBER 2014. To ensure there is adequate time to process and post accreditation prior to the event.

Visit following link
IDEAS 2014

Fill this Form before 1 Dec 2014
after successful submission of form you will get CODE.
kindly come to National Coaching Center (NCC) with CODE & Original CNIC
you can visit on 2-4 DEC 2014.

That was Ak1 Specs..
let me share you again AK1 Specs ... with AK Specs for comparison
Brother I am telling you those are not AK-1 specs the specs mentioned are already done 7 years ago when the exibition starts ask TANK guys that AL-KHALID 1 was supposed to have 1500 HP engine and give details of AL-KHALID 1

Back
Top Bottom