What's new

IDEAS 2010

I have heard that the Defence Expo has been cancelled.

Expo is cancelled due to the impact of flood over country ... can some buddy please list these people out and kill them all so we could live happily ever after :angry:

Defence expo 2010 cancelled

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Syed Yousaf Raza Gilani has cancelled the international defence expo 2010 also known as ‘Ideas’. The expo was scheduled to be held from 6th to 10th of December.

Sources say the expo was cancelled as a move to save funds following the devastating floods that hit the country. The funds for the expo will be spent on rehabilitation of the flood victims instead.

The Ideas expo provides an interactive platform for defence companies of the region and around the world to display their designs and share innovative ideas. Pakistan is a major participator in the expo with a number of its products in arms, ammunition and defence technology on display at the event every year.

Defence expo 2010 cancelled – The Express Tribune

How mindless this Government is. This was an opportunity for Pakistan to earn cash by making new customers. GOD D@M These mindless leaders who are curse in everyway for us.

How mindless this Government is. This was an opportunity for Pakistan to earn cash by making new customers. GOD D@M These mindless leaders who are curse in everyway for us.
I was wondering the same thing....It gives chance to sell our products as well many other countries PAY to be in the seminar...

And how effectively the funds are being used we can see.....anyone remember Fake camps

I was wondering the same thing....It gives chance to sell our products as well many other countries PAY to be in the seminar...

And how effectively the funds are being used we can see.....anyone remember Fake camps

The fact(i think) the exhibition is cancelled is that Pakistan is in the satte os flood and being Aided by the other countries

If in Pakistan a exhibtion like this is held, The question arise that Pakistan is using the money in defence field rather than helping the people besides this is planned before the flood,And very first country is india to rise this question,
And the aid for pakistan will be stopped

I'm pretty sure if this had been an ISPR release, the lot here would've been all praise for Kiyani for being the wise-man and saving the nation some money in desperate times.

I'm pretty sure if this had been an ISPR release, the lot here would've been all praise for Kiyani for being the wise-man and saving the nation some money in desperate times.
Maybe true....but i didn't comment on who released this statement....I am really disappointed... Anyway they are in better position to make decision.

It's a shame. But to stage this would've been a significant cost, especially from a security standpoint.

We've done a good job merchandising our defence exports, other nations know what we can produce and what we are producing (and doing an excellent job at).

However, in these austere times, I think this is a good decision. It's a costly arrangement, and money can be diverted to the flood rehabilitation efforts.

Hope to see it back in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom