What's new

Idea of India wasn’t demolished at Ayodhya. That happened in our ‘liberal’ homes

So was there anything wrong I told you which you got after 40 minutes of googling?

Cheers, Doc

lol. Why don't you accept the fact that they are xtians ? :lol:

Din't have to google that, only had to google the picture. I remember reading dina had a fight with jinnha over her conversion where he asked her why she could not find a muslim boy in India and she asked him why he coiuld not find a muslim girl in India and had to marry a underage parsi. :lol:

lol. Why don't you accept the fact that they are xtians ? :lol:

Din't have to google that, only had to google the picture. I remember reading dina had a fight with jinnha over her conversion where he asked her why she could not find a muslim boy in India and she asked him why he coiuld not find a muslim girl in India and had to marry a underage parsi. :lol:

Technically Dina was a Muslim. She cannot be a Zoroastrian.

Neville cannot be anything but Zoroastrian.

We don't buy into your dharmic concepts of conversion.

Our faith is hardwired to our DNA.

There is no entry.

There is no exit.

Jai Sri Ram.

Ushta te

Cheers, Doc

1992,2014 Modi and 2020 Ayodhya these are turning points,we started respecting our HERITAGE instead barbaric invaders.

Trouble is you comment, and shoot your mouth off, but have no knowledge of what is going on.

The former CM of Madhya Pradesh banned eggs from the diet of school-children, to whom free meals were given, because of his personal objections to eggs being on the diet.

So you seem to agree with me, then why do you write as if you are disputing. Something off with you man.

So you seem to agree with me, then why do you write as if you are disputing. Something off with you man.

Nothing off with me. If you edge into a discussion expecting to be savaged and come out without any injuries, don't blame me for your feeling of incredulity. Don't, please, tell me at this very late stage how to write. Work on your own writing.

Someone said in this thread that 200 temples were demolished in J&K and why should only Hindus be liberal, i would say even if the other side is not being fair why abandon your own ideals?

I wish I had said this.

@jaibi wrote a powerful post; I hope you have read it. I want to answer it in detail tomorrow; today I made the mistake of trying to answer it in segments, and realised that his post was integral, and not to be segmented. Please spare a few minutes tomorrow; as I grapple with indifferent health, I can only say that I will tag you (along with @jaibi) once I do compose a response.

I see the point of view of @jaibi and @saiyan0321 as similar, and, if my capabilities can bear the burden, would like to combine responses to them.

I'm not sure what I can add to the conversation. If you've seen I've deliberately avoided political topics.

Your post was strong and definitive, and I made a mistake trying to answer it in segments. I will try again during the day of the 5th I(it's already quarter to 4!).

Do you believe your idea of an all inclusive India making a comeback anytime soon or will it require a lot of blood, sweat and tears?

Yes absolutely; to be honest, there are dark moments when I think I will never see it in my lifetime. But then, that is not sufficiently long to go to see anything substantial happen.

Muslims are taught hate in their homes, mosques, madrassas, society and religion.

Hindus are taught how to keep themselves safe from those from "peaceful" religions. Not exactly the same thing.

Perhaps not, but the effects are the same.

I am not agreeing, but it does deserve discussion.

LOL..... if that is the case then provide me ONE news article of a Hindu guy pretending to be a muslim and doing the same thing. :lol:

Should be easy enough for you.

Don't, please, take a good point that you have made and reduce it to challenges to the newspapers. You know very well what he means; why don't you discuss it on merit?

@ps3linux I will pick up where we dropped off a bit later... I will get to it...maybe later tonight or later in week.

The replies I made in interim to few others are of more simple time-friendly variety.

Yours will need a better chunk of time from my end.

There's a whole majority chunk of thread I need to go through too.

There was never any Idea of India. India is a fake nation.

Sigh.

She married a Parsi.

Who briefly dabbled with Christianity. Before he married her.

As Firoze did with Hinduism. Before he married Indira. Only to marry Indira.

Cheers, Doc
Firoz became kashmiri brahmin , brahmins can make anybody brahmin .

Back
Top Bottom