What's new

Idea of India wasn’t demolished at Ayodhya. That happened in our ‘liberal’ homes

LOL. Imagine the "secular" nehru declaring muslims as the "enemy" :D

How would this "secular" lobby react if Modi was to pass such a law ? :lol:

I am dead serious.

And NO, our Muslims are NOT the enemy.

They are the legacy victims of the enemy.

The alien enemy.

Whose formal and moral heirs are our current implacable enemy.

Hope that's clear.

It should be Constitutional. And done legally. Upholding communal harmony.

Cheers, Doc

I am dead serious.

And NO, our Muslims are NOT the enemy.

They are the legacy victims of the enemy.

The alien enemy.

Whose formal and moral heirs are our current implacable enemy.

Hope that's clear.

It should be Constitutional. And done legally. Upholding communal harmony.

Cheers, Doc

You DO realize that the "enemy property" referred to the proper of our muslims, right ?

Indian muslims who abandoned their property and choose to go to pakistan.

You DO realize that the "enemy property" referred to the proper of our muslims, right ?

Indian muslims who abandoned their property and choose to go to pakistan.

Please refer to case of Jinnah House and the Wadias.

Living in India.

Indians.

Cheets, Doc

LOL.... that is funny since your claim would exclude the Hindus since they do not have anything called "religion".

Hindus have Dharma and Karma, i.e. Responsibility and Action.

religion
/rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/
noun
  1. the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

OTOH "born again" xtians and muslims are the rule in this day and age.
You did not understand anything i wrote, why do you bother? its for people of intellect .

Please refer to case of Jinnah House and the Wadias.

Living in India.

Indians.

Cheets, Doc

Jinnah house is an exception because Jinnah's wife abandoned him and came back to India and her son become an Indian citizen.

Er ... his daughter.

And she never set foot in Pakistan.

His wife was long dead.

Cheers, Doc
You are arguing with the guy who get his knowledge from whats app. learn to ignore bro.
PS - i got the triumph , cost me an arm and a leg but got it . 25k done 2016 model , 10 lacs. will send you pics soon , once its back from the service center.

You are arguing with the guy who get his knowledge from whats app. learn to ignore bro.
PS - i got the triumph , cost me an arm and a leg but got it . 25k done 2016 model , 10 lacs. will send you pics soon , once its back from the service center.

He's definitely not Gadkari.

Sexy! Id spread my feelers in my groups. Tons in Mumbai. But for you I wanted a known bike ....

Stay in touch. Never let Barishal Bomber come in between two alphas.

Cheers, Doc

Er ... his daughter.

And she never set foot in Pakistan.

His wife was long dead.

Cheers, Doc

Yeah daughter, got that mixed up.

But you know his second wife Ruttie CONVERTED to islam to marry jinnah and was renamed Maryam Jinnah.

His daughter Dina OTOH married a CHRISTIAN after converting, and all their kids are now christians.

He's definitely not Gadkari.

Sexy! Id spread my feelers in my groups. Tons in Mumbai. But for you I wanted a known bike ....

Stay in touch. Never let Barishal Bomber come in between two alphas.

Cheers, Doc
I know there are a ton of bikes available in mumbai but here in Hyd went to the showroom and asked , they had three bikes for me on sunday its self, Got a good one , now have to buy a lot of riding gear. :)

Yeah daughter, got that mixed up.

But you know his second wife Ruttie CONVERTED to islam to marry jinnah and was renamed Maryam Jinnah.

His daughter Dina OTOH married a CHRISTIAN after converting, and all their kids are now christians.

Sigh.

She married a Parsi.

Who briefly dabbled with Christianity. Before he married her.

As Firoze did with Hinduism. Before he married Indira. Only to marry Indira.

Cheers, Doc

Sigh.

She married a Parsi.

Who briefly dabbled with Christianity. Before he married her.

As Firoze did with Hinduism. Before he married Indira. Only to marry Indira.

Cheers, Doc

"Neville" wadia was a christian and he was a first generation convert who converted to xtianity while he was studying in England and later in life also acquired a British passport thus making him a british citizen.

Dina wadia had to convert to xtianity and they got married in a church. More specifically the All Saints Church, Malabar Hill, Bombay (Mumbai).

DNr8H_NWAAAZVP8

Maybe they converted back to Zoroastrianisms for the money, but I don't know much about that.

"Neville" wadia was a christian and he was a first generation convert who converted to xtianity while he was studying in England and later in life also acquired a British passport thus making him a british citizen.

Dina wadia had to convert to xtianity and they got married in a church. More specifically the All Saints Church, Malabar Hill, Bombay (Mumbai).

DNr8H_NWAAAZVP8

Maybe they converted back to Zoroastrianisms for the money, but I don't know much about that.

So was there anything wrong I told you which you got after 40 minutes of googling?

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom