What's new

Idea no.4: Business, supply chain, management and finance

1)Agriculture.Our per acre yield very low because of lack of new technology plus info.its got huge potential also lots of help by govt institutes but still very few consider it as carrier option (sab ko lagta hai city job chahye AC room main with wifi ) .We lack it not only for domestic consumption extra production can be exported its in huge demand overall the world (food security is another benefit)
2)Try to find more and more opportunities in proven fields like textile products ,leather and such esp advertising on online sites.Also good option for overseas Pakistanis as side business saw huge demand in ME also Canada/USA
3)IT. Pakistan got quite large number of english speakers and in software development we got huge potential along with services,game designing and cyber security products(as discussed )

4)One more point to add regarding Farming.need to teach our guys how to make products from it mostly they sale raw milk even huge demand in local market for fresh cheese not an rocket science.THat way we can lower the poverty sclae in such region,teaching them free range farming also business on boast in cities.

Last edited:
Actually how to start a business ANY business!

I am interested in selling (not for money literally) my ideas to develop the tourism dept! Not sure who to approach or how!
I think we as pdfs should make a team with doing some feasibility report on ease of doing business and skill learning to start manufacturing to promote exports and present it to Pm Imran Khan.

I think we as pdfs should make a team with doing some feasibility report on ease of doing business and skill learning to start manufacturing to promote exports and present it to Pm Imran Khan.
How many willing to contribute their time and sincerity? Or the skills?

Starting any business is quite easy if anyone need help just ask the procedure.Main thing is your idea and product u choose.Recently someone started we should push our Amazon sale upto Billion dollar impressive
Hence why I am mining for ideas :)

@war&peace @Khafee @Retired Troll (dont troll here) @HRK

Using your education background and experience HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO PAKISTAN?

So after a series of surveys...I would like to hear from Pakistanis how they can contribute to Pakistan?!

There was a saying by Noor Jahan....

Something along the lines:
"Not what Pakistan can do for me but what I can do for Pakistan?!"

So we all know Pakistan isnt doing well...So, I want to hear your ideas ....

If you were given a free hand, What can you do for Pakistan AND DESCRIBE HOW?!

Make sure it coincides with your profession / experience!

Although it is hypothetical...But I guess I am just interested in knowing how our Pakistanis here can help?!

NEW IDEAS! Not same discussed ideas!
I have been in retail business for about 15 years now working as a Branch Manager in Bays International, I have learnt a lot about behavior of Pakistanis. The best experience I got is how to achieve the best results, is to not think about others that they will lose their job, If someone is not performing dont listen to their excuses, the main problem with us is that we gave too many chances to others despite that they are not performing. If someone is not performing and doing his or her duty well, say sorry to him/her and hire new individuals, give chance to others. we keep on repeating same mistakes again and again. Our Head of Institutions have lethargic attitude because their is no check and balance system here in Pakistan. An independent new Institution is needed and should be named as "National Performance Management System" in which the Performance should be measure of the Heads of Institutions of National and Provincial level.

=============================================

Related to my own experience, I had a registered company and I used to buy goods from rural areas (handicrafts) and sell them in the overseas markets.. but that's 15 years back.. My cousins still do this.. they earn a lot of dollars while doing these short export trips to attend exhibitions etc..

And related to my profession, I want to open a consultancy in Pakistan... providing Data Science services..

And my interest, I want to open a dairy farm..

Adopt a village and work on improving it

how does that work?

you mean Build a modern Noah model town?

concept of Smart Towns is old but can be undertaken in Pakistan which still has plenty of liveable land.

we need water.

for that i have no ideas how this thread goes but my solution is war with india

Back
Top Bottom