What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

And Indoos faught for release and return!
Yes...
So what? Wouldn't any other country do the same. Do you think India will leave it now at this point....

Lame points

you are avoiding the fact that chinese judge ruled against you tho... :p

15-1 is a big margin ......the 1 vote was from the pakistani judge ..lol *facepalm*

*cracks whip*

And indoo judge giving this own country middle finger over release and return demand!

15-1 is a big margin ......the 1 vote was from the pakistani judge ..lol *facepalm*

*cracks whip*
Still ok from a brother from deep than ocean and taller than mountains land

Your country lied after 2016 Surgical Strikes (no proof)
your country did fake surgical strikes and buzz out after seeing the opponent fighter jets. Later claims 300 terrorist (no proof)
Your country claim that India shot down F16 (no proof except that funny AIM)

Is that being fought in the ICJ?
If not, then stick to the topic. I have very little patience for such nonsense deflection.

Please show us the proof, evidence of that. I, we and the world is more interested to accept your version if you have proof of any of your single claim. Where as your media, anchors including your defence experts says "kulbushan yadav agar terrorist b hey esponge b kar raha hey tu usko consular access tu milna chahyee" LOL ask your experts how they label him a terrorist.

Are you the ICJ? Take the balakot strike to the ICJ and we will present our evidence there. We have nothing to prove to you otherwise.

If you have something tangible to say on the ICJ case, I’m happy to discuss.

et me tell you how... very simple... your spy charged under the esponge and terrorism, when any court requested you to review the sentence rather completely rejected the verdict. Its indirectly enforce your decision of what so ever your mil court have made (and we charged your Spy under the terrorism charges). Its a short order unlike Pakistan and India where court order usually comes with 300 400 pages.

No absolutely false.
The entire case was about the handling of the KJ trial and subject (whether the military trial and subsequent death penalty was valid and appropriate) and process, NOT on whether Jadhav is a spy. You now have to prove through a fair trial that he indeed is a spy and involved in terrorism.
I think you need to read again what this trial was about and the objections raised.

*cracks whip*

Its because we didn't provide consular access as per Vienna conference

We will now provide that access

Review the case as per Pakistani law as requested

Then we will hang him as a captured spy!

What's really amusing is pakistan fought in icj not to give counselor access to jadhav claiming to be a spy, but icj gave access

Doesn't this suffice that icj didn't agree with them and proofs are not enough....

Jingoism on rise
Are you dumb ….. Wed all saying indian win on this part they got consular assess and Pakistan got some articale breaking tag ,, But that is all you got ..
Handing over Kalbu to India …… You Lost
Case "Null and wide" …… You Lost (verdict + case still stand only verdict postponed for further actions and those action depend on Pakistan ,Just look at USA Vs Mexico case)
Most Important ICJ validated multiple IDs of Kalbu (Do you even have any idea what that means)

In the ICJ hearings, Pakistan posed this question of proof of citizenship demanded and India didn't provide.

Why didn't India provide proof?

Proof of his citizenship?
I mean India is accepting him as a citizen, how much more proof do you need? Why did Pakistan go to court against India for KJ then? Because they have doubts about his identity and citizenship? Lol
Your argument makes no sense.
The country went to court for him. Isn’t that enough to establish his citizenship?

Documentation will be provided now, once the court has ruled the previous trial as unfair to the plaintiff and India granted consular access.
Legal procedures need to be followed, and that’s what this case was all about.

Its because we didn't provide consular access as per Vienna conference

We will now provide that access

Review the case as per Pakistani law as requested

Then we will hang him as a captured spy!

First part ..all good.....

tho i still think you are missing the point...the pakistani courts had ALREADY sentenced him to death....

the most powerful court run by the army coudnt hang him.....

yeah...i doubt you can do much better now that india can tell its side of the story.

What's your impression??

Do you think in a case of counselor access being provided case hearing will be heard in a kangaroo court???

Very well... Another round will start at icj
What a great show of indian mentality ,,, ICJ did not bound Pakistan with any thing (in regards of courts , ICJ did not cancel or said anything about courts or verdict) so we can chose time and place of our own choice "If we want to"...….

First part ..all good.....

now i still think you are missing the point...the pakistani courts ALREADY sentenced him to death....

the most powerful court run by the army coudnt hang him.....

yeah...i doubt you can do much better now that india can tell its side of the story.

Your telling your story to Pakistan!!

His case is being reviewed by Pakistan as per Pakistani law

Do you understand!!!

He's toast

Back
Top Bottom