What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

Any which way we want. Get it?
Pakistan didn’t follow legal procedure of informing India of his arrest.
Hence India was under no obligation to provide documentation of any kind to assist with the conviction of Jadhav.
Now that the record is set straight, documentation shall be provided, and you will have to provide consular access period!
Now again another round of disinformation campaign claiming India hasn't provided proof of his identity....
This never gets boring

Military courts function under Pakistani law.. allowed by Pakistani parliament.. :-)
Pls wait for official pakistani establishment statement

Hence India was under no obligation to provide documentation of any kind to assist with the conviction of Jadhav.
Now that the record is set straight, documentation shall be provided, and you will have to provide consular access period!

what is the legal process of informing opponent about hey your Serving Top commander work for your intelligence caught red handedly? or hey please take your spy he is doing terrorism in our country..

yeah but he was already ready to be toasted when the ARMY courts sentenced him to death with no counselor access.....

then he was removed from the toaster...thanks to ICJ ...

now the indians get to look at the bread more closely......and tell the guests that the bread is stale...

WE are the guests:lol::lol:

For some reason you got in your head some sort of bollywood court room drama

WE will review the case as per Pakistani law as required by ICJ after providing consular access

Then we will hang him as a spy:coffee:

Your only hope was ICJ demanding his release but you lost:agree:

For all the lying Indoo scums in here saying that India ONLY demanded access ... See below what all they demanded and what ONLY they got today!

FINAL SUBMISSION
BY THE REPUBLIC OF INDIA

(1) The Government of India requests this Court to adjudge and declare that, Pakistan acted in
egregious breach of Article 36 of the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations, 1963 (Vienna
Convention) in:
(i) Failing to inform India, without delay, of the detention of Jadhav;
(ii) Failing to inform Jadhav of his rights under Article 36 of the Vienna Convention on
Consular Relations, 1963;
(iii) Declining access to Jadhav by consular officers of India, contrary to their right to visit
Jadhav, while under custody, detention or in prison, and to converse and correspond with
him, or to arrange for his legal representation.
And that pursuant to the foregoing,
(2) Declare that:
(a) the sentence by Pakistan’s military court arrived at, in brazen defiance of the Vienna
Convention rights under Article 36, particularly Article 36 paragraph 1 (b), and in
defiance of elementary human rights of Mr. Jadhav, which are also to be given effect as
mandated under Article 14 of the 1966 International Covenant on Civil and Political
Rights (ICCPR), is violative of international law and the provisions of the Vienna
Convention;
(b) India is entitled to restitutio in integrum;
(3) Annul the decision of the Military Court and restrain Pakistan from giving effect to the
sentence or conviction in any manner, and
(4) direct it to release the Indian National, Jadhav, forthwith, and to facilitate his safe passage to
India;
5) In the alternative, and if this Court were to find that Jadhav is not to be released, then
(i) Annul the decision of the Military Court and restrain Pakistan from giving effect to the
sentence awarded by the Military Court,
or in the further alternative
(ii) direct it to take steps to annul the decision of the military court, as may be available to it
under the laws in force in Pakistan,
and in either event
(iii) direct a trial under the ordinary law before civilian courts, after excluding his confession
that was recorded without affording consular access, and in strict conformity with the
provisions of the ICCPR, with full consular access and with a right to India to arrange for
his legal representation.

Thank you.
The PRESIDENT: I thank the Agent of India, Dr. Mittal. The Court takes note of the final
submissions which you have just read on behalf of the Republic of India.

https://www.icj-cij.org/en/case/168

#2 - rejected
#3 - rejected
#4 - rejected
#5 - rejected

Go die in shame you lying scums!
Hi @Dubious can you put this post on the first page..

Very good work verve

Share the points where ICJ declared the trial null and void simple? That is the answer of your question... see the 1st point

View attachment 569663

Share the part where the ICJ was putting KJ on trial for being a spy or involved in terrorism first.
At no point did the ICJ take evidence to determine the validity of the case against KJ, nor did India.
But the ruling of the ICJ confirmed that the trial and as a result the conviction and death penalty were not in accordance with jurisprudence and that KJs rights as an individual were denied to him. Aka the trial was a sham.
Now Pakistan has to prove in a fair and open trial with legal representation paid by India that he was indeed a spy and present evidence against him.

Learn what the case is about first.

There is no one else.
All our assets, military officials, diplomats, intel agents except KBY are safe and sound.
So it's Habib Zahir and Kulbhushan.

There is no Habib, then. As I said, fishing can go wrong and apparently it does. Quite good words from the book, though if it is what you trying to claim; India would have done long ago... long & very long ago before information went viral to almost every Intel in this world. Since the modern spy warfare, "Monkey Catch" is called as biggest busting of all times and that is known to relevant personnel.

And once we receive your documentation

We will give consular access

Then we will review the case

Then we will hang him

ICJ crafted such a decision where both parties can claim victory But situation at ground will remain same.

Now Pakistan has to prove in a fair and open trial with legal representation paid by India that he was indeed a spy and present evidence against him.

Hey lying Indoo, demand for retrial is not even in the judgement! Making shit up eh? Oh wait, India is full of it ...

Pls wait for official pakistani establishment statement
Why wait? You claimed that ICJ required Pakistan to try Jadhav under civil law.. not military law.. why now wait? Prove me your statement is correct..

what is the legal process of informing opponent about hey your Serving Top commander work for your intelligence caught red handedly? or hey please take your spy he is doing terrorism in our country..

Tomorrow if you get arrested for alleged “spying” in a foreign country, would you want that country to inform the Pak embassy or not? Or are you ok with whatever that country decides to do with you without telling you your rights and following international law?

Try to put yourself in the position and think. For you he is a spy, and he very well maybe, but innocent until proven guilty right? Or is it fine for any country to charge for terrorism just because you’re a Pakistani?
I understand we are enemy nations, but I’m sure you can think logically right?

Share the part where the ICJ was putting KJ on trial for being a spy or involved in terrorism first.
At no point did the ICJ take evidence to determine the validity of the case against KJ, nor did India.
But the ruling of the ICJ confirmed that the trial and as a result the conviction and death penalty were not in accordance with jurisprudence and that KJs rights as an individual were denied to him. Aka the trial was a sham.

Learn what the case is about first.

Thats your perspective. No one buys!

Tomorrow if you get arrested for alleged “spying” in a foreign country, would you want that country to inform the Pak embassy or not? Or are you ok with whatever that country decides to do with you without telling you your rights and following international law?

Try to put yourself in the position and think. For you he is a spy, and he very well maybe, but innocent until proven guilty right? Or is it fine for any country to charge for terrorism just because you’re a Pakistani?
I understand we are enemy nations, but I’m sure you can think logically right?

As far as I know, Pakistan informed Indian Govt about Kulbushan Arrest. His confession video release after awhile.

Also please let me know about the cases held inside your country regarding terrorism/esponge. How many times you have informed Pakistan and give C.Access ? Or every time Pakistan need to go to International court to get access?

Hope i will get logical answer of sane Indian person.

Thats your perspective. No one buys!

That’s not my perspective. I’m asking you plain and simple, how would you like to be treated in that situation?

Care to answer honestly?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom