What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

KJ is doing his duty and had done his duty means you know well that he is involved in such activities which had harmed Pakistan and Pakistanis.

The extent of harm done to Pakistan is not something I can comment on, nor on his actual mission (spying or funding terrorism)...but if he is a spy, clearly he wasn't there to distribute sweets! That's a given.

Jadav is still as good as dead and was NEVER a question or concern. My concern is the impact this would have on IWT proceedings that are bound to occur

Perhaps Pakistan has pinned him up with more than he was responsible for, there can not be any resolution left without discrediting pak army.

We know we will not see a free Jadhav, India can plan to best use this episode to hurt Pakistan where it will matters. It will set up a precedent to be followed at lot many places than IWT.

Never saw a fake Sikh like you. Why did you ran away in 1987 when Bhindranwale and Indira got killed before that ? Why dont you contribiute in defence sections and comes here to troll on the subject which nothing has to do with defence. You claimed you served in Indian Army tell us about the battalion, your experience. Since you must be having very well know about IA, please share with Pakistani brothers here. You must be sitting somewhere in Lahore or Karachi and claiming yourself to be Indian Sikh lawl.

You made my day,

This account was just created by radical safrooni sang-parivar member to spew his hate against me and pro Khalistan members.

@Icarus @The Eagle

tell us about the battalion
Sikh Light Infantry, 3rd Battalion.

so the conspiracy theories have already started among pakistanis.....to placate their fears.
One of these days you are going to run out of ideas to create new ones...

reality will feel burdensome that day :/

Why did you only share the battalion and not the detail of operations of IA since you need Pakistan help to create Khalistan ? There is no doubt that you are a fake poster and I am pretty much sure that you are a **** living in Pakistan only. Mods are going to definitely say that you are in Japan and they have seen your documents that you served in IA and soon you are going to get a title of Professional lawl.
I was offered Professional Title but declined by me since I am ashamed of my self that I served in barbaric armed forces who forced me to kill my own innocent villagers in the name of proving my Desh-Bakhti.

@Icarus

I never accept any Title who reminds me of my days when I was young captain and Mrs. Gandhi was killed by her own guards, Hindu Jawan and officers seeking revenge and they ordered us to lay arms and in the name of protection they appointed radicals as guards who killed at least 4 officers and 30 Jawans in my Battalion in the name of protection.

Later we were subject to forced leaves which resulted in change of mind and many officers and Jawans joined militants after the betrayal, even an General Rank officer.
Those who left forced to prove loyalty AKA Desh-Bakhti and instructed to join Punjab police as undercover to kill innocent youth from villages, I refused like many others and labelled as Pro-Khalistani and court martialled with prison term.

As I said please post on thread's topic since me or Khalistan is not the subject.

labelled as Pro-Khalistani and court martialled with prison term.

Prison term is new now. Until few days back it was court martial only :lol:

Later we were subject to forced leaves which resulted in change of mind and many officers and Jawans joined militants after the betrayal, even an General Rank officer.
Those who left forced to prove loyalty AKA Desh-Bakhti and instructed to join Punjab police as undercover to kill innocent youth from villages, I refused like many others and labelled as Pro-Khalistani and court martialled with prison term.

As I said please post on thread's topic since me or Khalistan is not the subject.

Indian Army was also not the subject until and unless you opened your stinking mouth.

Oh there will be consequences.

First, a judgement against one of the five permanent council members or its ally countries can be vetoed by that member.
This happened in the Republic of Nicaragua vs The United States of America where the court decided in favor of Nicaragua and awarded reparations to Nicaragua. The US refused to participate in the proceedings and also blocked enforcement of the judgment by the United Nations Security Council.

China, a member of the Security Council, can veto the Jadhav case order in favour of Pakistan.

Second, the Security Council can always refuse to intervene and then there is no way to enforce the judgement.

um. i don't see that happening.

now i am searching people who was saying this is a gud platform to expose India.

well, truth always be truth. this was expected end of Pakistani fake drama

So you were forced by the army to join the punjab police as a undercover cop to kill other Sikhs, and then you got court martialed for refusing??? When will you guys understand that the Indian army is not an almighty institution that can do what it likes, like it's counter part I pakistan? Your whole lie is based on your understanding of how the army functions from an Pakistani point of view.

Really ur, own people said that he is a spy who operate from Iran so why he take his Indian passport to Pakistan whether his base is in Iran.. if u think any spy do like that Thn its ur imagination..

I think you are patient of eye problem go to the physician... then u can able to read it..
I have no clue what you are talking about. The mods should have a basic grammar test before they give access to people on this forum.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom