What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

We have to face reality, as Sethi said India has clout and also there is a lot of romance for India in Europe. It is after all not a Muslim nation and hence not an 'enemy' of several hundred years.

It is the same court that denied jurisdiction when the Indians shot down an unarmed training aircraft over PK. The debris was several miles inside PK. 18 men died that day.

Yet, suddenly it has jurisdiction in this case. When there was no urgency, the indian spy had 50 days to appeal and could also appeal to SC and for mercy petition. No Indian spy has been hanged by PK.

Consular access is not a given for spies and again the court has over reached itself.

KY was caught in PK with two passports and had confessed to his role in terrorism in PK. The Indians say this is doctored and obtained through duress. They have failed to answer why he had two passports and both are genuine. He had a flat in his muslim name. His leaks have led to hundreds of people being caught, and the BLA laid down arms as the PA was in hot pursuit due to KY's details.

I agree the video quality was poor, the PA is very poor at these sort of things, maybe they can obtain better training for better PR, which is something the Indians excel at. PK wake up and smell the coffee, we are now in the 21st freaking Century.

DAGffu7UAAEWv-I.jpg

That is the point being discussed that it is only about counselor access though does not guarantee the release of KY. However, I repeat, how come ToI and Sushma knew in advance about ICJ Stay for Kulbashan execution?

And once again, no one is celebrating the release of Jadhav just yet. The very fact that Pakistan has been reluctant to give consular access makes the thing look like a sham. What harm could a counselor access do? its not like India diplomats will try to break him out of the jail!

I have no idea what makes you say that TOI and Sushma Swaraj got to know about in advance?

I wrote yesterday in some thread that this is bound to happen . I don't want to make fun of Pakistan or use harsh words because the international community is already at it since the last decade , i wanna just enjoy it with a cup of coffee and :pop:
O my dear Pakistanis :rofl::omghaha:.........yet again u gave us a reason . Aise hi hasaya karo !!

Does Justice/Mercy and "Human international Laws" apply when it comes to dead Kashmiris by India?
Is there any case at ICJ about India killing/Behavior in Kashmir?

Anyway... Have Fun
Those are India citizens so we can kill them at will. Only issues involving 2 countries are taken to ICJ.

Bless their delusional hearts for assuming a delayed conviction is proving 'innocence' lol

ICJ has no jurisdiction over national security matters: FO
GNGEO NEWS
May 18, 2017
PAKISTAN

ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office Spokesman Nafees Zakaria said on Thursday that no institution can be a party when it comes to the country’s national security, shortly after the International Court of Justice (ICJ) ordered Pakistan to halt the execution of Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav until a final decision is reached.

The FO spokesman said that the decision to challenge the jurisdiction of the ICJ was taken after consultation with all the institutions and agencies.

The FO has also requested access to Indian spy Jadhav’s accomplices. Zakaria said that India did not give a positive response to Pakistan’s request regarding access to Jadhav’s accomplices.

The spokesman pointed out that there exists a bilateral pact on consular access between the two countries since 2008.

Zakaria said that according to the pact’s Article six, the matter of consular access lies solely on the merit of the case.

‘India trying to portray Jadhav's sentencing as humanitarian issue’
Zakaria said India weaved a humanitarian angle in the Indian-spy Kulbushan Jadhav’s case to divert the world's attention from his real actions: fomenting terrorism inside Pakistan.

"After India stood exposed in state-sponsored terrorism and financing terrorism, it tried to divert attention from presenting the Kulbushan Jadhav case with a humanitarian angle,” he said.

He also said that Pakistan’s stance on the RAW agent is very clear: It is a matter of national security and we will not compromise on it.

Talking about the Jadhav case at the International Court of Justice, he said Pakistan’s reply [to the court] was submitted in line with Article 36 of the Vienna Convention, explaining that Pakistan, in some issues, does not recognise the jurisdiction of the ICJ.

He also said that the situation of human rights in the Indian-occupied Kashmir (IoK) is deplorable.

Extremist organisation RSS tried its best to suppress the voice of people in IoK, he remarked, adding that Pakistan condemns the Indian massacre of innocent Kashmiris.

India has also closed down about 36 television channels in IoK to suppress the voice of the people, he claimed. "The international community needs to play an important role in solving the Kashmir issue," he urged.

On the issue, Prime Minister's Adviser on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz has sent a letter to the UN secretary-general exposing atrocities in IoK, he explained.

He also expressed concern over the arrests of freedom leaders in IoK, adding that Kashmiri leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani was not even given permission to seek medical treatment.

Speaking about the situation on the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, he remarked that the border cannot be opened till the situation is completely resolved. He stressed that Afghanistan should initiate peace talks with Pakistan.

On Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's visit to China, he remarked that the trip was quite successful. The premier held meetings with top leaders in China and met the presidents of Russia and Turkey.

I wrote yesterday in some thread that this is bound to happen . I don't want to make fun of Pakistan of use harsh words because the international community is already at it since the last decade , i wanna just enjoy it with a cup of coffee and :pop:
O my dear Pakistanis :rofl::omghaha:

And Pakistanis weren't going to hang Jadhav till August 2017 anyways. We can't guarantee anything after that.

Anyways enjoy these temporary celebrations. :)

Congrats Harish Salve!

In the end he would be hanged.

Sure.
You're welcome.
But it will leave a very bad taste in pakistan's mouth. Lol

You and me can keep speculating, but let me tell you this case will be dragged till ppl get tired of this case and that's when Kulbhushan Jadhav will be released.... should be five years from now. :)

Those are India citizens so we can kill them at will. Only issues involving 2 countries are taken to ICJ.

And we would kill an Indian citizen Jadhav in or after August 2017. Mark the date.

Sure.
You're welcome.
But it will leave a very bad taste in pakistan's mouth. Lol

How killing an Indian terrorist leave bad mouth in Pakistan's mouth? That would be sweeter than Gulab Jamun :D

ICJ has no jurisdiction over national security matters: FO
GNGEO NEWS
May 18, 2017
PAKISTAN

ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office Spokesman Nafees Zakaria said on Thursday that no institution can be a party when it comes to the country’s national security, shortly after the International Court of Justice (ICJ) ordered Pakistan to halt the execution of Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav until a final decision is reached.

The FO spokesman said that the decision to challenge the jurisdiction of the ICJ was taken after consultation with all the institutions and agencies.

The FO has also requested access to Indian spy Jadhav’s accomplices. Zakaria said that India did not give a positive response to Pakistan’s request regarding access to Jadhav’s accomplices.

The spokesman pointed out that there exists a bilateral pact on consular access between the two countries since 2008.

Zakaria said that according to the pact’s Article six, the matter of consular access lies solely on the merit of the case.

‘India trying to portray Jadhav's sentencing as humanitarian issue’
Zakaria said India weaved a humanitarian angle in the Indian-spy Kulbushan Jadhav’s case to divert the world's attention from his real actions: fomenting terrorism inside Pakistan.

"After India stood exposed in state-sponsored terrorism and financing terrorism, it tried to divert attention from presenting the Kulbushan Jadhav case with a humanitarian angle,” he said.

He also said that Pakistan’s stance on the RAW agent is very clear: It is a matter of national security and we will not compromise on it.

Talking about the Jadhav case at the International Court of Justice, he said Pakistan’s reply [to the court] was submitted in line with Article 36 of the Vienna Convention, explaining that Pakistan, in some issues, does not recognise the jurisdiction of the ICJ.

He also said that the situation of human rights in the Indian-occupied Kashmir (IoK) is deplorable.

Extremist organisation RSS tried its best to suppress the voice of people in IoK, he remarked, adding that Pakistan condemns the Indian massacre of innocent Kashmiris.

India has also closed down about 36 television channels in IoK to suppress the voice of the people, he claimed. "The international community needs to play an important role in solving the Kashmir issue," he urged.

On the issue, Prime Minister's Adviser on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz has sent a letter to the UN secretary-general exposing atrocities in IoK, he explained.

He also expressed concern over the arrests of freedom leaders in IoK, adding that Kashmiri leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani was not even given permission to seek medical treatment.

Speaking about the situation on the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, he remarked that the border cannot be opened till the situation is completely resolved. He stressed that Afghanistan should initiate peace talks with Pakistan.

On Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's visit to China, he remarked that the trip was quite successful. The premier held meetings with top leaders in China and met the presidents of Russia and Turkey.

This is a sign of things to come in future. Jadhav is going to be hanged in any case.

How will killing an Indian terrorist leave bad mouth in Pakistan's mouth. That would be sweeter than Gulab Jamun :D

I like your sense of humor.
Have you heard of that story where a monkey snatches the cake from a cat? lol

And once again, no one is celebrating the release of Jadhav just yet. The very fact that Pakistan has been reluctant to give consular access makes the thing look like a sham. What harm could a counselor access do? its not like India diplomats will try to break him out of the jail!

I have no idea what makes you say that TOI and Sushma Swaraj got to know about in advance?

With reference to the Sushma and ToI, I have to dig for those posts sharing the subjected tweets and Indian Members are well aware. May it was @ranjeet or @ito that shared the same on the day when India submitted its prayers before ICJ. Members are well aware that on the same day, his stay was celebrated and that is what I am unable to understand that how come such happened way before ICJ's today Stay Order.

Back
Top Bottom