What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

Chances of him being dead are very high... the sole reason Pakistan has not allowed Councillor access is that he is dead.... In that case India can use influence across the globe to put sanctions against Pakistan.... and cut diplomatic ties...

Also the way Pakistan runs to UN and international community over Kashmir and India's involvement in Baluchistan- It will start loosing Its value, and specially countries like EU who hold Human Rights in high regards will start getting tough on Pakistan- Could help India in getting support against Pakistan- But then It won't matter much as Pakistan is already on Its way to become an autonomous province of PRC-

ICJ stays hanging of Indian spy Kulbhushan Yadav till final decision, !!!

So does anyone here expects ICJ to say the words.....''Go ahead hang him''. ??

All the fancy wordings and holding back the final verdict is just a sugar coated tablet for the Indians.

The ICJ knows well, if they try to save Yadav, then they can kiss goodbye to demand of asking Pakistan to take actions against any other terrorist.

DAG5SwkUQAQpzDJ.jpg

Syed Talat Hussain‏Verified account @TalatHussain12 18m18 minutes ago
Pakistan's acceptance of ICJ's compulsory jurisdiction has these exceptions. We can, should have invoked any of these.

Chances of him being dead are very high... the sole reason Pakistan has not allowed Councillor access is that he is dead.... In that case India can use influence across the globe to put sanctions against Pakistan.... and cut diplomatic ties...
I hope so too that he is dead and his corpse being rotten somewhere in pak gutter

Pakistan Army and people must check who re-WRITE new declaration to allow any state intervene into Pakistan's internal matter especially on National Security. THIS IS NEW DECLARATION which is silently made by the Pakistan FOREIGN OFFICE after Jindal meeting.... Pakistan has power to withdraw its new declaration.. but question is... who MADE THIS NEW Declaration on-demand ?

With reference to the Sushma and ToI, I have to dig for those posts sharing the subjected tweets and Indian Members are well aware. May it was @ranjeet or @ito that shared the same on the day when India submitted its prayers before ICJ. Members are well aware that on the same day, his stay was celebrated and that is what I am unable to understand that how come such happened way before ICJ's today Stay Order.

Maybe after hearing both the sides they made their own judgement that India had a stronger case.

Last edited:
With reference to the Sushma and ToI, I have to dig for those posts sharing the subjected tweets and Indian Members are well aware. May it was @ranjeet or @ito that shared the same on the day when India submitted its prayers before ICJ. Members are well aware that on the same day, his stay was celebrated and that is what I am unable to understand that how come such happened way before ICJ's today Stay Order.
are you referring to Sushma Swaraj tweets on May 9th?

I don't believe she mentioned anything about Stay Order. These are her tweets on the issue.

For you education Read summary of court for that decision

View attachment 397678

Thank you for showing your level of ignorance on legal aspects. I will really let you go and wait for Councillor Access because ICJ has not granted it.

But for trying to educate you one last time; what you highlighted is matter of COURT's JURISDICTION to listen to this matter - as there is a dispute on counsellor access between India and Pakistan. But since I have known your level of understanding of legal matters, I would refrain from educating you another time.

upload_2017-5-18_22-25-17.png

Looks like India knew about stay before case even begun. Looks fishy, will not be surprised if they brought judges. In this scenario expecting their final verdict to be fair is stupidity.

ICJ stays hanging of Indian spy Kulbhushan Yadav till final decision, !!!

So does anyone here expects ICJ to say the words.....''Go ahead hang him''. ??

All the fancy wordings and holding back the final verdict is just a sugar coated tablet for the Indians.

The ICJ knows well, if they try to save Yadav, then they can kiss goodbye to demand of asking Pakistan to take actions against any other terrorist.

Let us connect the possible dots. Jandal meeting NS. US asking Pakistan to discuss such issue with India. India reaching ICJ. ICJ staying the execution. So all these with other possible development actually hints that ICJ is not going to acquit KY but it is more like staying the matter before the world that none can oppose or ask for execution of Spy while two nations may try to come to the table and settle the matter. This stay, IMO, is nothing but to provide some time space to settle it on through diplomacy and till then, the execution remains stayed though, ICJ cannot dismiss the order of Military Court.

DAGybcaVYAAyy5f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom