What's new

ICC T20 World Cup: Pakistan vs West Indies - April 1st 2014

Pakistan has been generally a poor team since 2003. Pakistan needs to forget about ODIs and T20 and focus on test cricket. Thats where quality comes from because it matters there, bowlers are required to take 20 wickets, batsmen face good bowlers.

pakistan..missed misbah at least he supports in middle and way better than shoib malik......my opinion....

Thanks for showing our players airport. U know we can't see kali andhi in our eyes.
My sympathies
10169177_1453352728235724_475882073_n.jpg

pakistan..missed misbah at least he supports in middle and way better than shoib malik......my opinion....
Malik should be bathed in Oil and set on fire . He certainly deserves it.
K Akmal on the other hand should be sent to a prison let's see how he drops the soap then :D

West Indies deserved to win this match, they played with spirit and never gave up. Well done West Indies.
Pakistani cricket has been in decline since 10 years. Pakistan's domestic set up is full of corruption and favoritism, cricket grounds have been turned into shaadi halls and shopping malls. Pakistan's cricket reflect Pakistan's utter failure in all fields.

Bohat zyada ho gaya hai. . . . :angry:
Yaar tum sah nahi sakti thora sa? Ham bhi to karte hain jab india haar ti hai.. ab unhe bhi kerne do hamari team ye deserve karti ha. :fie:

Easily? :omghaha:

:bounce:

Cake walk

Now it must be the bad feeling

:enjoy:
No need jumping up and down..i also said that few overs can change the game in t20 and last five overs of WI innings did that by scoring 82 runs from 30 balls and no shame in admitting that WI was better in all department in this match

IPL ka excuse fit nai hota...kyki pakistan khelta hi nai...
Kashmir ka excuse fit nai hota..kyki..WI ka is se kuch lena dena nai...
to pir ek hi excuse bachta hai ki BCCI ne match fix kar liya ho Pakistan ke sath...:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom