What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Meanwhile preparation for cup

1700408671731.png

Safe to say.. I didn't watch a single game.. nor this one. I heard that BCCI played dirty like making slow pitches, causing jetlags to guest teams, baring other team supporters, etc. therefore, it is good that they are losing despite this.

The pitches have been questionable unsporting pitches
  • 400 runs in multiple games and same pitch collapse of other team
  • How is it possible same pitch , 400 runs are being scored and then 20 min later only 150 runs are scored because pitch starts to swing and move

Typical score for ODI is 230-280 Runs for Sporting Pitch, the pitches and some people even questions the "Balls being used in games"

Reading news (note I did not watch many games until final) , it was unusual how unbalanced the pitches were

Pakistan's Pace attack was nullified , coming in with Exceptional standing in ODI
Highly unusual , that Both Pakistan/England struggled

Last edited:
Unsure what some Indian fans are feeling emotional , it is sport , win lose to hoti rehti hai

Har Jeet Khel ka , maza hai

Need to have some absorbing power to take a loss like a SPORT

Hum ne to Pakistan Ka Aek Match nahi deeka, pehle hi result ka pata tha

Turn off TV , no emotional damage

For Month was hearing about Kholi Kholi Kholi , so I logged in to se what is behind Kholi
Humein pata hai ki hum nahi jeet sakte, thats why this time there's little to no emotional feelings here. I'm feeling sad for Williamson, hope he might lift the trophy in his lifetime.

Safe to say.. I didn't watch a single game.. nor this one. I heard that BCCI played dirty like making slow pitches, causing jetlags to guest teams, baring other team supporters, etc. therefore, it is good that they are losing despite this.
lol, only thing we have common in this post is I did not watch single game. Rest all are baloney. Typical dejected Pakistani fan shows.

You know, no matter how much bravado they impose on the rest of the world, we Pakistani's know exactly what the Indians are and where they have originated from, no matter how much they can say otherwise, it always shines through at the right moments. LMFAO :D :D :D

(42.1/50 ov, T:241) 233/3

Australia need 8 runs in 47 balls.

Current RR: 5.52
• Required RR: 1.02
• Last 5 ov (RR): 29/0 (5.80)

Win Probability:
AUS 99.98% • IND 0.02%

Back
Top Bottom