What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

We all know better testing food is available in Pakistan, just look at potbellied Pakistani cricket team.
Get some strict dieticians and physical trainers , everything has got mechanical and computerised, gone are the days of Imran and Waqar,Wasim when everything depended on person only .

First off, the Biryani in Pakistan is far superior to what is available in India. Infact, so is the rest of the cuisine.

The fact that they'll get better food in Pakistan is good enough reason to check-in for their flight early.
Yeah. Went to a Gujrati Indian restaurant here in Manchester and asked for Biryani.
What was served, we feed to our chicken in Pakistan 😅😅

Its called: Khatay-Petay gharanay kay

I suppose its a term that has evaded you lot.
Naa we have same term. Used a lot while match making by seniors 😂

Yeah. Went to a Gujrati Indian restaurant here in Manchester and asked for Biryani.
What was served, we feed to our chicken in Pakistan 😅😅
Asking Gujarati to make Biryani 🤦🏽‍♂️

Naa we have same term. Used a lot while match making by seniors 😂

I have had Hyderabadi biryani in Canada or the equivalence of it. One thing that turned me off was the addition of elaichi the “mirchi ka saalan” was meh. I have also had Karachi biryani in pakistan not in Karachi but in Lahore by biryani masters lol. I had it everyday for a month and it is spicy and so much better imho.

We all know better testing food is available in Pakistan, just look at potbellied Pakistani cricket team.

Pak team is pot bellied?! Wtf dude, come on man that was some bull. Do better please.

It’s as it said: it’s all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

Last edited:
From the commercial point of view, it is a loss of revenue for us if Pakistan or the host country India does not go to Semis. I wish, the Pakistan board, sort out their internal issues and provide more support to Babar for the long run.

From the commercial point of view, it is a loss of revenue for us if Pakistan or the host country India does not go to Semis. I wish, the Pakistan board, sort out their internal issues and provide more support to Babar for the long run.
Yep, a semifinal between India and Pakistan would have been such a commercial success.

That too in UK lol. You'll never find authentic Indian food abroad. Some come close enough but never the same.

Speaking about cuisine, I've never tried Pakistani cuisine before so I'll some day try it. Will need to see whether there are any Pakistani restaurants nearby though

I have had Hyderabadi biryani in Canada or the equivalence of it. One thing that turned me off was the addition of elaichi the “mirchi ka saalan” was meh. I have also had Karachi biryani in pakistan not in Karachi but in Lahore by biryani masters lol. I had it everyday for a month and it is spicy and so much better imho.

Pak team is pot bellied?! Wtf dude, come on man that was some bull. Do better please.

It’s as it said: it’s all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

Hyderabadi Biryani is a stand alone dish, no need for salan or raitha, One of the best. Lucknowi is also good. Ambur biryani is also very good. In Bangalore Donne Biryani is good.

Closest thing to a get together were indo pak matches in Uni where south Asian students organized watching parties for students
Too many Indian students, 7/10 ratio probably so I left midway through the match
We too had a few games streamed in our uni but most of us were Indian students with very few Pakistanis. Pakistanis had come with the mindset of low expectations. Everyone was respectful throughout, but of course there is always some leg pulling in jest which everyone took sportingly

We too had a few games streamed in our uni but most of us were Indian students with very few Pakistanis. Pakistanis had come with the mindset of low expectations. Everyone was respectful throughout, but of course there is always some leg pulling in jest which everyone took sportingly
I don't like that, I don't take it sportingly so I left or I would have lost my temper

Win or lose v ENG, Pakistan 🇵🇰 is out of the CWC23.
Bowling was supposed to be the Strength of the team but it actually was the Bane. Completely clueless at times, Bowling without purpose and not adapting to the conditions. The less said about the spinners.
The Batting was always going to be a huge Q-Mark?
With only two World class batters in Babar Azam and Rizwan, a lot was asked from them. Once they were out, the Batting collapsed miserably at times esp v India. From 150/2 to 191 as an example.
Security and confinement in hotels is being made an excuse but the Team knew about this situation even before they landed in India.
The visa delays meant that Pakistan had very limited time to get acclimatised to the Indian conditions as the team had never played in India before.
All other teams did not have this disadvantage as most of the players played or play in the IPL every year.
It's time for the PCB to look inward instead of pointing fingers at issues which are not in their control.

Win or lose v ENG, Pakistan 🇵🇰 is out of the CWC23.
Bowling was supposed to be the Strength of the team but it actually was the Bane. Completely clueless at times, Bowling without purpose and not adapting to the conditions. The less said about the spinners.
The Batting was always going to be a huge Q-Mark?
With only two World class batters in Babar Azam and Rizwan, a lot was asked from them. Once they were out, the Batting collapsed miserably at times esp v India. From 150/2 to 191 as an example.
Security and confinement in hotels is being made an excuse but the Team knew about this situation even before they landed in India.
The visa delays meant that Pakistan had very limited time to get acclimatised to the Indian conditions as the team had never played in India before.
All other teams did not have this disadvantage as most of the players played or play in the IPL every year.
It's time for the PCB to look inward instead of pointing fingers at issues which are not in their control.
It was a mediocre team in the league of afghanistan , shrilanka and Bangladesh . They need lot of maturity to win in international competitions , i think afghanistan team showed more maturity and spirit of competitiveness in this world cup .

Yep, a semifinal between India and Pakistan would have been such a commercial success.
Nope. It doesn't matter who is playing in the semis. The stadium tickets for the semis and finals are sold out. The telecast rights fee and advertising revenue won't change. They are all locked in much in advance of the tournament.

Back
Top Bottom