What's new

ICC confirms 10 teams for next two World Cups 2015 & 2019

wish there were cricketing nations like US vs Russia, France vs Britain, Germany vs Italy, Spain vs Portugal, alas it all ends with ashes over hyped.

its better to have tournamet like world cup cup with less teams like 10 but the aim should be playing those teams with each other several times so that the team can really prove themselves of a world cup win...

10 teams are less, at least there should be 12 teams. 10 test playing nations & 2 associate nations.

its better to have tournamet like world cup cup with less teams like 10 but the aim should be playing those teams with each other several times so that the team can really prove themselves of a world cup win...

variety is spice of life. and i miss the richness of spice in cricket. icc has so much of money why the heck why we don't have new teams coming up? hopefully we see China in 2119 world cup.

ICC really need to change the format of world cup. I mean this knock out thing in super eight stage of world cup was not good because only three win there make you world champion and if you lost any game there you are out of the tournment....Pervious format of world cup was better which really tested the abilities of teams.

variety is spice of life. and i miss the richness of spice in cricket. icc has so much of money why the heck why we don't have new teams coming up? hopefully we see China in 2119 world cup.

Ray ban money does not make cricketers if that was so the India would be dominating world cricket totally in every aspect... its about passion for the game... will chinese have passion for cricket?? or that matter any non cricket playing country.... does India has passion for rugby? or any other odd sport

ICC really need to change the format of world cup. I mean this knock out thing in super eight stage of world cup was not good because only three win there make you world champion and if you lost any game there you are out of the tournment....Pervious format of world cup was better which really tested the abilities of teams.

Yes i agree the best teams should be playing each other atleast 2 times before entering knock out in CWC...

Back
Top Bottom