What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Two Countries that refused to play with Pakistan and cut bilateral ties are now competing to play in the Finals with them.

God gives glory to whom He wills.

It doesn't affect Pakistan the least bit. Let's remember Pakistan's team is very new and this is their first international match series. I believe their performance is what has led them here, not your flushed opinions.

Bangladesh needs atleast 280 or it would be easy win for India.

Whoever wins will win the trophy both teams are better than pak. Meanwhile no bilateral series is going to happen.

That was a typo. I meant below 230.
Thanks for pointing it out.
DCSvTDxXYAEYNj1.jpg

have u heard that saying.

***********************a.
and have you heard that we are playing a game?
Hey Indian and Pakistani members on this SPORTS thread, :wave:
lets play a game!!

TROLL FROM THIS POST ONWARD AND GET AN IMMEDIATE NEGATIVE RATING! :yahoo:
That is if my moderator friends here do not beat me to it and ban you first.

@WAJsal @The Eagle @Slav Defence @waz @TaimiKhan

Its will be a team game so play nice.

Game Rules: :tup:
  • The offer is for members from all countries.
  • The contest starts from this point onwards so no points will be given to to held back based on your previous "performance". Us na pahla kaha tha wala mazak ni chly ga!
  • There is a DRS but i will try my best and make sure that it do not gets to there.
  • The best performers will be given special "leave" and i will request the administration specially to make the vacation as long as possible.
  • Quoting a troll post will get you half a rating, since there is no way to give that so here is what i am going to do:
    • Quote a troll post with all that filth included in your quoted post and your post get reported
    • Do that once, you get reported, do it again, REPORTED AGAIN, do that for a third time and you have won yourself a full point too. (That will be open to review once the post is edited)
May be best troll win. I will make sure that he does and get that "reward". :tup:
It is still going on!!

Just reminding you all since it have been two three hours and 7-8pages of relative peace. Tori tori dair baad dose dyna pary ge?

BD all out below 130.
U heard it here 1st.

Excuse me! are you still there?

That was a typo. I meant below 230.
Thanks for pointing it out.

How about NOW?
Boasting and chest thumping do not gets you anywhere at all. Better to stay within limits dear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom