What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

its going it be a great match india pakistan.

we will eat bangladesh alive. enough of their shenanigans.

but pakistan they bloody deserve lot of respect. india needs to give more than its metal because pakistan surely will.

its going it be a great match india pakistan.

we will eat bangladesh alive. enough of their shenanigans.

but pakistan they bloody deserve lot of respect. india needs to give more than its metal because pakistan surely will.
True True. Hunting some paper tigers tomorrow. Will be fun.

i was always supporting Pakistan after india. but even i am shocked at their fighting skills.
god bless if they had a little support from icc they would have been something else like in past.

i was always supporting Pakistan after india. but even i am shocked at their fighting skills.
god bless if they had a little support from icc they would have been something else like in past.
Yes! the way they carried the series is remarkable. They played against all odds.

they have single handed fought one sided only based on their bowling.

their batting is pathetic and fielding is worst. but their bowlers dont spare an inch.
Today they are playing a very very sensible cricket in batting department. No unnecessary risk, no opportunity left as well.

Unlike BD who rely only on luck, Pakistani cricket has real class.

Credit card should be given to opener for making it to 100 :D

Long time waiting to see this

Azar got courage from fakhar..how one man can change the mindset of batsman

upload_2017-6-14_10-53-16.png

see new players of Pakistan changed the team, pakistan was stuck with some old members for no reason even though they were not performing.

Back
Top Bottom