What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

:cheers::cheers: yuvraj will take 'em all today...

Getting optimistic for your team and nation is natural but u cant ignore the fact that they are not same aussies as they were in 2007 and2009 T20 World cup, they are much more stronger unit , In fielding no doubt they will out class india n u will agree with me coz they are best fielding side and in bowling they have much more stronger bowling attack then india, The pitch is quick and bouncy and as seen in previous world cup most of indian players had problem with short stuff specially Raina and Gambhir. Generally indian players play spin better than pace, but when u look at batting both teams have got good hitters and in this regard both have equal chance

But yeah indian team hopes will be on Yuvraj innings as he has shown that he can play pace better than anyone in india's side

lol are you gone nuts or lost your brain, if not then u must be out of sense , Kid 1992 world cup was won by Pakistan , go and search once again before speaking childish stuff

Are you even capable of reading what I wrote and did you watch the 1992 world cup. They lost many matches and somehow made it through to the final where they destroyed England. I never said they lost the cup, they just lost most of their matches.

Kid, learn before you comment, atleast read the wikipedia page before commenting. Becuase you sound like an idiot, Imran Khan said that he was told by the chief selector to come back early as things did not look good. Go and search once again before speaking childish stuff

Pakistan won just one of their first five matches and looked to be headed for a first round exit, only to win their last three pool games (including the previously undefeated New Zealand side in their final pool match).

Getting optimistic for your team and nation is natural but u cant ignore the fact that they are not same aussies as they were in 2007 and2009 T20 World cup, they are much more stronger unit , In fielding no doubt they will out class india n u will agree with me coz they are best fielding side and in bowling they have much more stronger bowling attack then india, The pitch is quick and bouncy and as seen in previous world cup most of indian players had problem with short stuff specially Raina and Gambhir. Generally indian players play spin better than pace, but when u look at batting both teams have got good hitters and in this regard both have equal chance

But yeah indian team hopes will be on Yuvraj innings as he has shown that he can play pace better than anyone in india's side

ok very fair....agreed on the bowling attack of australia which is no doubt better than India....

comparitively no one is stronger than anyone in todays match..australia has come stronger but so has India...so it will be equal contest.

you are wrong with gambhir mate...raina does have issue with short pitch deliveries but you wrongly mentioned gambhir.....he is a very good player of pace as well as spin.Infact you see gambir has been the best choice for opening with sehwag in these recent matches ...a bad player of pace will never be allowed to open to lose a wicket.and infact you will also see him opening today, since he is fit.

yubraj s definitely the key player,but ofcourse you cant ignore the remaining members, other wise a team with single key player can never be strong...we have other players to look at as well..

Yuvraj
Gambir
Pathan
Dhoni
:)

One hour remaining for match. I think second batting have high chanceB-)

India won the toss n elected to field first. Gambhir and Sharma in.
:cheers:

23/0

3.4 Overs

Australia on Fire ...

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

2 Sixes Line by Line

Great... Aussies going strong. Hope they can continue to play in the same manner.

:yahoo:

What a treatment india is getting from Watson :lol:

I just hate this guy now....... he is always after South Asian teams :angry:

Aussies have got a perfect start. Looks like they are going to win this match as well as the tournament. They are looking very strong.

:victory:

but also don't forget Aussies bowling is best of the best...

Back
Top Bottom