What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

ok guys its australia vs India today.....India up and ready to teach them a lesson....

gambhir fit to play....

BTW when is the match starting?? anyone ??

what time is the match?

7:00 PM IST. I think Australia will be tough nut today. Pitch is Pacy and Bouncy, suits them better. Last world cup showed our problem with short pitched stuff. Hope guys have worked at it.

7:00 PM IST. I think Australia will be tough nut today. Pitch is Pacy and Bouncy, suits them better. Last world cup showed our problem with short pitched stuff. Hope guys have worked at it.

thats right..our main hope remains our strong batting line up..hope they click today.

thats right..our main hope remains our strong batting line up..hope they click today.

Yeah hope so. Gambhir is fit and rearing to go and Yuvraj seems to have a liking for Aussie attack. He's more comfortable against Pace than spin.

About Raina, though in a purple patch at the moment, he has a weakness against short stuff. He'll be tested surely today. Law of averages are also set against him.

My key players for the day - Yuvi and Harbhajan. Both are temperamental, but Aussies have rub them the wrong way. They always save their best for the yellow team.

Well i agree with you guys! Pakistan is playing bad so far.. Lets pray together to get the good response from our team...

My key players for the day - Yuvi and Harbhajan. Both are temperamental, but Aussies have rub them the wrong way. They always save their best for the yellow team.

:cheers::cheers: yuvraj will take 'em all today...

India looks much stronger than Aussies in this coming match.
All the best for tomorrow`s match dear Indian friends.

Thanks.

Aussies are as tough as SA. I hope we would win. Lets see what happens. :pop:

Well i agree with you guys! Pakistan is playing bad so far.. Lets pray together to get the good response from our team...

If team Pak dont get their basics right.....it will be all over in a humiliating way.....

Defending champs going down like this......5 drop catches....

Just as i expected....... Again there was not plan and Afridi's decision making has once again proved to be poor. What was Ajmal doing at Mid on in the first place? You need to have your best fielders at Mid on and Mid off especially for the first few overs and Ajmal is know for his exceptional catching ability. Had England lost two early wickets they could easily have crumbled under pressure. Why is it that we always have the "Fielding was bad" excuse to give after every series and every tournament? Everyone knows its a problem than why isn't it be rectified? Getting really frustrating this Pakistan team.

I can remember the old days when Wasim Vhai was the captain and PK used to win in the all most all games!

Now PK has surely lacking of something in their mentality. 10 years ago India was not very favorite team and they did not used to win like now and on the other hand PK was very favorite and had great performance. I think PK's current situation is more or less responsible for that.

Yaar they used to loose like this too even in those days. I remember they lost almost all their matches in the 1992 world cup. In 1996 after loosing, wasims dad was kidnapped and beaten up. :lol:

They have always been like this, thaka hua log hain hum.

6 drop catches in one match and also of 20 overs and one missed chance by akmal oh GOD cant believe this, how often you see 6 catches getting dropped in a match and also Afridi captaincy was awful and thats what u can expect from a pathan lyk Afridi no brain just nut, and playing hafeez at number three nothing more bad you can do than this and bowling changes were unbelievable ,no logic n planning behind them at one stage PAK were 70/1 after 9 n then they were 133/9 in 19 overs i mean what the hell is going on, i dun see Pak winning against South Africa and New zealand with this type of fielding and planning , as both are excellent fielding sides , i thnk Pak fate will b the same as what happened to india last year

They all should be banged except Muhammad Ameer

well i hope we will see Hammad Azam in next match instead of Fawad or Misabh

Yaar they used to loose like this too even in those days. I remember they lost almost all their matches in the 1992 world cup. In 1996 after loosing, wasims dad was kidnapped and beaten up. :lol:

They have always been like this, thaka hua log hain hum.

lol are you gone nuts or lost your brain, if not then u must be out of sense , Kid 1992 world cup was won by Pakistan , go and search once again before speaking childish stuff

Back
Top Bottom