What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

I wish Englands win, that would be cool and much better than Haustralia winning something again.

Lets keep our fingers crossed.

I agree with you on Basketball
Turkey rank-18
India rank -49

But volleyball is close
Turkey rank- 45
India rank-46

But we are strong in Tennis , Cricket, Hockey, tabletennis, Badminton, Kabaddi, Chess (world num:1),etc

Also we have a grandprix team with country's name and a driver of Indian nationality.:cheers:

why u forget Snooker, Billiards, Wrestling and Boxing we have world champions in it. :cheers:

Will it be enough... well you never know... Australians fighting spirit is well known..

So Australia posted 147/6 after 20 overs

hmmm............. now its time for Peiterson and Morgen to respond

I don't any other English batsmen

Well .. all agree that they are supporting England today...

Any guess why is that?? is it because england played better allthrough or is it something else.. remember australia are also unbeaten till now.. all i can say is the best deserved teams met in final this time.

does turkey have cricket team?

Turkey has recently made a up team which went to Greece to play group five of ICC. it was the first experiment. it won its only match against Estonia. They lost most of thier matches because they are not professional and they dont practice enough.

unfortunately the team had only one Turk. The rest were Pakistanis, and two english players. there is domestic cricket in Ankara and tournament is held every year. almost 6 teams participate but they are all foreigners. Mostly Pakistani students. The rest are either Bangladeshi students or England embassy.
Turks at the moment dont know the game. But the government has promised to introduce it but it would be hard to popularize it as everybody likes football.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom