What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

He he he ..!!! Detail information ...!!!You know any of our opponent can ask for the Proof or link to prove what I post on the PDA....so the just saving that future headache ...!!!

For that we have cricinfo.. nobody will ask for proof and source in this thread for sure.!!!

I think If Shoibe Malik can come India and Practise in Hydrabad ....so you can see pakistanis playing in IPL in near future ....For more Information He is also asked to Leave Hydrabad Ground since he has been banned by PCB and BCCI dont allow any banned player to play on Indian Soil..!!!

I already said that, IPL is just about $$$!
Otherwise, who wnats to travel so far for just a T20 match.

Now Shoaib & Sania matter is differnt than IPL. Wondering why you involve both of them with it?

Yes, maybe I am wrong, Pakistan players can return to IPL. Because IPL is about $$$,€€€,£££ THATS IT!!!

Chanderpaul is I think loyal to his roots and hindering WI progress. Test khel rah hai.

7.5 Pathan to Chanderpaul, 2 runs, Jadeja drops another! Difficult catch but he had got under it. Shiv pre-meditates the sweep, it bounces extra, takes the top edge over short fine, Jadeja makes good ground, does well to get under it, but it spills out

Khan to Gayle, SIX, length ball, just what Gayle has been looking for, goes deep into the crease, and plays the pick-up over wide long-on. Sweet as

Khan to Chanderpaul, FOUR, shot! Shiv's innovation! Goes right across the stumps, and pulls this fine, using all of Zak's pace to get it to fine leg for four

Over 9: 1 1 6 1 . 4

Pathan to Gayle, SIX, OMG! what a strike, flat and fast again, just sits back and murders this over long-on. Bounces on the roof, and goes out of the Kensington Oval. New balls please

Zaki the online commentator, must have learned from the master raja himself.

what a drama that was :lol:

Happens - Misunderstanding.............. happens a lot in Cricket

but it was funny :lol:

Back
Top Bottom